You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Beastofwar

Why are "missions" only Tier V-X ?

7 comments in this topic

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
2,225 posts

Missions give nice bonusses, sometimes even unique commanders and ships. Nice to have them, helps to lighten the long grind through the tech tree up a bit.

But....i have several interesting Tier II - IVships  sitting in port.....getting almost no action. Most of these ( tier II-IV ) are premiums, and these are only a very small part of the low tier premiums that are available. Reason they are unused  is that if i use them the mission requirements are not met and despite me having quite some play time i can only use some ships per day. Which are then ofcourse ships that do count for the mission requirements.

Why cannot tier II-IV count for mission requirements too ? What is the point of all these Tier II-IV premium ships up for sale ? There are a lot of them. There are no Operations for them either while many of them were in very important or famous sea battles.

Is WG planning to make tier II-IV more useful ?

• Boring 1

[TTTX]
[TTTX]
Players
4,608 posts
8,081 battles
9 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

Why cannot tier II-IV count for mission requirements too ?

sealclubbing

[CATS]
Players
22,628 posts
13,217 battles
30 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

Missions give nice bonusses, sometimes even unique commanders and ships. Nice to have them, helps to lighten the long grind through the tech tree up a bit.

But....i have several interesting Tier II - IVships  sitting in port.....getting almost no action. Most of these ( tier II-IV ) are premiums, and these are only a very small part of the low tier premiums that are available. Reason they are unused  is that if i use them the mission requirements are not met and despite me having quite some play time i can only use some ships per day. Which are then ofcourse ships that do count for the mission requirements.

Why cannot tier II-IV count for mission requirements too ? What is the point of all these Tier II-IV premium ships up for sale ? There are a lot of them. There are no Operations for them either while many of them were in very important or famous sea battles.

Is WG planning to make tier II-IV more useful ?

There is a Tier I to X mission at the moment...

• Cool 1

[TKBS]
[TKBS]
Alpha Tester
998 posts
10,318 battles
11 hours ago, Beastofwar said:

There are tier IV CV's....surely that cannot count as seal clubbing.

If you are afraid of tier 4 cvs and player sealclubbing in them we have a serious problem here

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
762 posts
12,365 battles

There could be some low reward missions for lower tiers, with an upper tier limit.