You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Beastofwar

Why are "missions" only Tier V-X ?

7 comments in this topic

Players
787 posts
4,801 battles

Missions give nice bonusses, sometimes even unique commanders and ships. Nice to have them, helps to lighten the long grind through the tech tree up a bit.

But....i have several interesting Tier II - IVships  sitting in port.....getting almost no action. Most of these ( tier II-IV ) are premiums, and these are only a very small part of the low tier premiums that are available. Reason they are unused  is that if i use them the mission requirements are not met and despite me having quite some play time i can only use some ships per day. Which are then ofcourse ships that do count for the mission requirements.

Why cannot tier II-IV count for mission requirements too ? What is the point of all these Tier II-IV premium ships up for sale ? There are a lot of them. There are no Operations for them either while many of them were in very important or famous sea battles.

Is WG planning to make tier II-IV more useful ?

• Boring 1

[TTT]
Players
4,113 posts
7,848 battles
9 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

Why cannot tier II-IV count for mission requirements too ?

sealclubbing

Players
787 posts
4,801 battles
1 minute ago, Tyrendian89 said:

sealclubbing

There are tier IV CV's....surely that cannot count as seal clubbing.

[CATS]
Players
15,947 posts
11,189 battles
30 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

Missions give nice bonusses, sometimes even unique commanders and ships. Nice to have them, helps to lighten the long grind through the tech tree up a bit.

But....i have several interesting Tier II - IVships  sitting in port.....getting almost no action. Most of these ( tier II-IV ) are premiums, and these are only a very small part of the low tier premiums that are available. Reason they are unused  is that if i use them the mission requirements are not met and despite me having quite some play time i can only use some ships per day. Which are then ofcourse ships that do count for the mission requirements.

Why cannot tier II-IV count for mission requirements too ? What is the point of all these Tier II-IV premium ships up for sale ? There are a lot of them. There are no Operations for them either while many of them were in very important or famous sea battles.

Is WG planning to make tier II-IV more useful ?

There is a Tier I to X mission at the moment...

• Cool 1

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
845 posts
7,412 battles
11 hours ago, Beastofwar said:

There are tier IV CV's....surely that cannot count as seal clubbing.

If you are afraid of tier 4 cvs and player sealclubbing in them we have a serious problem here

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
672 posts
10,314 battles

There could be some low reward missions for lower tiers, with an upper tier limit.