Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
SkollUlfr

idea of a game mode with respawn tickets

5 comments in this topic

Players
198 posts
4,042 battles

im thinking of a game mode where each team would start in a dock at opposing sides of the map, but when a player dies, they get to pick another ship from their fleet to sail out of a dock building with.

the game being won when either all tickets are expended or all dock building are destroyed.

Players
400 posts
859 battles

You mean something like world of tanks frontline in warships? I actually would like that if possible, but dem detailed ships would probably mean that 30v30 boats on boats action can get pretty laggy(although you can cut the corners on terrain detailing, it’s more 60% water)

[-RM-]
Players
369 posts
5,230 battles
16 minutes ago, SkollUlfr said:

im thinking of a game mode where each team would start in a dock at opposing sides of the map, but when a player dies, they get to pick another ship from their fleet to sail out of a dock building with.

the game being won when either all tickets are expended or all dock building are destroyed.

Would have to be longer than 20 minute rounds, the sailing into battle would take time

30 minutes maybe

[TTT]
Players
4,114 posts
7,848 battles

more like an hour, unless you make the maps idiotically small (and as soon as you do that spawncamping kills the mode dead instantly).

Not that I would mind trying that out at least, but I'm not convinced with a game as slow-paced as Warships.

• Cool 2

Players
400 posts
859 battles
3 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

more like an hour, unless you make the maps idiotically small (and as soon as you do that spawncamping kills the mode dead instantly).

Not that I would mind trying that out at least, but I'm not convinced with a game as slow-paced as Warships.

Fractured space battles lasts for 45mins and sometimes up to an hour if both teams are skilled, so I’m aready fine with it. They can do it as a “season episode” similar to how they do it in WOT, with increased rewards as well plus some goodies if you do it(premium time, doubloons, etc) Would be a breather to having to deal with random battles all the time. 

Sign in to follow this