Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaskaraxx

ZODIAC ON FIRE!!! ---> Yr preferred Play style Randoms?...influenced by the Stars???

18 comments in this topic

Players
961 posts
20,786 battles
...I myself never ever were into ZODIAC-things or so, no, never was. BUT, whereas is comes to one's preferred playstyle in Random Battles, well, I gotta wonder: "does have ZODIAC has an impact there??"...dunno...could be...maybe not...ehh???

But strikingly, must say the style of me own playing in Randoms Battles, yeah, quite of fully represents me true char quite very accurately: I go in full (taking calculated risks) & at same time I care for me other players (my team winning, I hope), so, yeah for me it's true...for me the ZODIAC SIGN seems ta be true (...I do not hold back playing me battles, 100% impulsive force tactical/strategic ways, calculated risks-takings, knife-edge-sharp...same time helping me team wherever I can, smokes, scoutings, or just downing enemies with me battleships).

So, I was wondering, I never ever believed in things as ZODIAC SIGNS (Star-Signs under which ya were born...do they matter for yr true preferred battle-instincts in random battles??...dunno...could be??)

I was born under AQUARIUS CONSTELLATION, must say, knowing my own preferred battle-style(s), realy seems ta fit me quite well, strangely, but true, remarkable, but true...ehhh???...wondering, yeah?

So, how is it with yr ZODIAC SIGN?...constellation ya were born in, does it influence yr preferred game-play randoms? Leave this ta you know, bye, yaskara XX, enjoy yr battles, bye & cheers!!
image.jpeg.4e4a802ba84ec469967488d2a781e21d.jpeg

[SCRUB]
Players
7,715 posts
9,928 battles

CVs mains all born under the cancer zodiac?

/s

• Funny 2

Players
961 posts
20,786 battles
21 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

CVs mains all born under the cancer zodiac?

/s

..the RTS-carriers-ones ya meaning???...yeah, think so (...what ZODIAC Signs those had???...ehh..?)

...but the NEW Carriers(!!)...then we are talking true sportive gaming (great!...those are tributing to vibrant & sportive game-play!!), those players having other ZODIAC SIGNS!!....guess so...cuz they like sportiveness and so, so, yeah, i guess

(...but then again, me, i am not an expert on ZODIAC SIGNS, never was,was just wondering a bit...)

Players
894 posts
245 battles

Im a capricorn so earth sign basically. Apprently capricorns tend to be quite grounded individuals and quiet as well and usually not always trusting people that well (in some cases anyways). Capricorns also liek rules and hierarchies plus caring and intelligent. We also tend to be very harsh on our selves though.

it kinda sums me up in away it also takes longer for us to warm to people unless we have similar interests but i guess thats normal.

[POI--]
Players
4,313 posts
5,395 battles

Did you know that if you choose your camping location as cruiser according to feng shui principles, BBs will miss you more often than if you positioned in a way sound tactics would dictate? Me neither, but feel free to try it out and report back whether it worked.

Players
894 posts
245 battles

Smooooll riselotte everyone knows thats true :cap_haloween:

So yasakarxx (king of dots) is 100% impulsive, im more by the books, for the team kinda player. 

Dunno about the rest:Smile_trollface:

Players
961 posts
20,786 battles
On 2/21/2019 at 10:32 AM, CptBarney said:

Im a capricorn so earth sign basically. Apprently capricorns tend to be quite grounded individuals and quiet as well and usually not always trusting people that well (in some cases anyways). Capricorns also liek rules and hierarchies plus caring and intelligent. We also tend to be very harsh on our selves though.

it kinda sums me up in away it also takes longer for us to warm to people unless we have similar interests but i guess thats normal.

...Capricorn you say, but do you recognize specs in the way you conduct yr random battles, i mean, does yr constellation have an influence there?

Players
894 posts
245 battles
4 minutes ago, Yaskaraxx said:

...Capricorn you say, but do you recognize specs in the way you conduct yr random battles, i mean, does yr constellation have an influence there?

I would say so, i've noticed that im quite grounded and tend to stick to certain rules, i also like helping others if i can (harder to do in some ships like the charles martel).

I don't usually talk unless its advice or something amazing happens.

Players
961 posts
20,786 battles
On 2/21/2019 at 9:05 PM, Zemeritt said:

tenor.gif

as to #7 comment: i will give it a try with me Minotaur cuz that one is taking too many hits sofar, maybe Feng Shui sounds background while i determine positioning, brings me better xp?...will give it a try.

as to above comment #9: funny you mention, oh yes...

Spoiler

Nurse Ratched

...yt vid, my rl comes close...luckily we have internet-hours so i can log-in forums to enrich chats contents here, lol

Players
961 posts
20,786 battles
On 3/8/2019 at 6:57 PM, CptBarney said:

I would say so, i've noticed that im quite grounded and tend to stick to certain rules, i also like helping others if i can (harder to do in some ships like the charles martel).

I don't usually talk unless its advice or something amazing happens.

...so, translated Constellation Capricorn (constellation yr born under) to yr preferred playing style randoms, Capricorn strikes me as rather dull and boring (= avoiding any risk-takings-in random-battles), will never ever div with Capricorns (well, me I never ever div, lol, 100% solo...own mind), i like sharp play, walking the sharp edges contrary to Capricorns....anyway, must admit respect ya much, really do, Aquarius likes & respects all good spirited creatures living under the Sun...kind of this (wish ya well, bye):

image.png.e2a22c2b212a3fa82eb7a95bfa403ccf.png

...was wondering about Capricorn a bit, so why not bit of this? (= more adventurous game-playe?)...you decide...bye & cheers!:

image.png.0cf2997a90ab01c93e5f6b60d091c703.png

...though...seems we both share our fav cruiser-line...the French cruisers....that gives ya points in fav, cheers!!

[XTREM]
Players
178 posts
9,198 battles

Well, I'm a Cancer and proud - don't you dare tread on the crab. 

I'm a Metal Horse. 

I don't take horoscopes seriously. However, I've always thought the attributes of both fit me almost to a T.  

I dunno what that means in relation to WOWS. :Smile_bajan2:

But, I like big ships, which can take huge punishment and dish it out in return. And, the bigger the better... which is why I play so much BB and CV, I guess. =p

Players
961 posts
20,786 battles
53 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

waaah! whats your chinese new year zodiac btw? mines a wood pig. :cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

ehhh?...i have "year of the Dog flag"on me hakuryu (nice yellow color one with dog in it, nice flag, yeah), that ya meanin? look, me grandma always saying me, i am i low-IQ-person, but nah, doesn't bother me, nor my Henri IV doing ok, Chinese Zodiac??...ehhh?...dunno, i am western (...i much like chinese food though!!! even can eat it with chinese sticks, me grandma teached us, so we do fine)

Players
894 posts
245 battles
23 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

ehhh?...i have "year of the Dog flag"on me hakuryu (nice yellow color one with dog in it, nice flag, yeah), that ya meanin? look, me grandma always saying me, i am i low-IQ-person, but nah, doesn't bother me, nor my Henri IV doing ok, Chinese Zodiac??...ehhh?...dunno, i am western (...i much like chinese food though!!! even can eat it with chinese sticks, me grandma teached us, so we do fine)

https://www.travelchinaguide.com/intro/social_customs/zodiac/

Sorry for the late reply, but thats what i mean't via my previous post. I also love chinese food, never tried japanese or korean though, i need to eat more foods that aren't just western lol.

Sign in to follow this