Sign in to follow this  
RedAnark

Instead of waisting time, FIX this Voices problem!!

8 comments in this topic

[TRRC]
Players
527 posts

Why the hell I should have an anime voice when I play a german ship where I set the Voice "English" and the Modification "Standard" ????

Do your job instead of wasting time with hotfix n° 235 that satisfy 50% and the others get upset!

Txs!

2019-02-20_19h35_00.jpg.2e9abdc5f536c5446b19450d2cd803c7.jpg

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,195 posts
14,454 battles

Probably because you didn't filter it out of the game via port settings?

• Cool 1

[4_0_4]
Players
4,809 posts
10,952 battles
1 hour ago, RedAnark said:

Why the hell I should have an anime voice when I play a german ship where I set the Voice "English" and the Modification "Standard" ????

Do your job instead of wasting time with hotfix n° 235 that satisfy 50% and the others get upset!

Txs!

2019-02-20_19h35_00.jpg.2e9abdc5f536c5446b19450d2cd803c7.jpg

shot-19_02.07_19_10.48-0485.thumb.jpg.0e00533f1d571f79b7bc0b42ca9348df.jpg

Must be difficult to find :cap_hmm:

[TRRC]
Players
527 posts
17 hours ago, El2aZeR said:

Probably because you didn't filter it out of the game via port settings?

That means?

I'm playing since 2 years and those settings are there since then! It changed with some ships on 8.0.0 and it still is on 8.0.3 with or without any mod.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
8,195 posts
14,454 battles
1 minute ago, RedAnark said:

That means?

I'm playing since 2 years and those settings are there since then! It changed with some ships on 8.0.0 and it still is on 8.0.3 with or without any mod.

Captains with special voiceovers do not care about voice settings. The only way to shut them off is to filter them out in port.

• Cool 1

[TRRC]
Players
527 posts
5 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Captains with special voiceovers do not care about voice settings. The only way to shut them off is to filter them out in port.

Txs! I see what did you mean, so I have to filter out Azur Lane!! I'll give a try! Many txs! I thought that he wasn't in the Arp company! ;-)

[POI--]
Players
4,313 posts
5,395 battles
11 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

They actually do care about the settings, because the only way to hear them is by selecting Standard, National+ or their specific Voiceover (e.g. HSF - Thea Kreutzer, ARP - Nachi, AL - Enterprise). The last one however will replace all voices, even of other captains and other player's voice commands.

But for example selecting National will disable all special voices, which was why National+ was so much requested, because switching around just to hear voices you paid for was a p.i.t.a.

• Cool 3

[TRRC]
Players
527 posts
17 minutes ago, RedAnark said:

Txs! I see what did you mean, so I have to filter out Azur Lane!! I'll give a try! Many txs! I thought that he wasn't in the Arp company! ;-)

It worked fine, Txs!

The problem is then: Why my settings unchanged for ages didn't force me to filter off Azur Lane Admiral Hipper before 8.0? But it's a minor question now!

Sign in to follow this