7 comments in this topic

Players
2 posts
6,718 battles
  • Players
  •  
  • 28 posts
  • 4,145 battles

I have been playing since the closed beta test.

Currently have played over 4k Battles and looking to improve myself.

My stats aren't that amazing and should be taken with a grain of salt.

I played a lot of tier 5 to tier 10.

About me:

I am a team oriented player

I am looking to improve and join a competitive clan

I can handle banter

Currently I have 6 Tier X ships (Des Moines, Salem, Worcester, Montana, Hindenburg and Yamato)

I speak English obviously

very able to take criticism

What I look for:

Competitive play Clan Battles

Player base that I can learn from

You can get in touch with me in-game or via PM.

Sincerely yours,

James

[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Players
6 posts
2,188 battles

Hi there James !

We over at BBMM are a mature gaming community, active in all three wargaming titles. We have a pretty big discord server where we always have some fun stuff going on, even outside of the wargaming games (Age of empires, PUBG, CoD to give some examples) and the chat never dies out.

We play random battle divisions, operations, clan battles and more. In addition, we got a pretty solid naval base which is also ever expending.
We don't require daily activity, though we do have some requirements (which are really casual though).

If you'd like to know more, feel free to reply, send me a PM, visit our discord https://discord.gg/mezA43q or look on our  WoW's recruitment post Link

Grtz __EDGE__

Recruiter BBMM.

[SBS]
Players
189 posts

Hi Kaiser

We have a great clan that is very active with a number of multi cultural backgrounds including British, Swedish, Dutch, Swiss and Cuban/Spanish members (all English speaking) and are looking for players with at least 1 tier 8 (non premium ship. We use discord and in game chat and also have a Facebook page for comms . Please check us out @ [SBS] Special Boat Service and apply in game or alternatively contact HMS_Edinburgh or HMS_BlackPud if you are interested in joining us.   Cheers Pud

AAA Clan Image.png

[BULL]
Alpha Tester
176 posts

clan_logo_red-2-500x500.thumb.png.ebe5e39c0d040cb75bdaf3fd0fd61787.png

COME JOIN THE BULLDOGS FAMILY WE RUN 4 CLANS

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clanS who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Minimum age 18

We are a multi-national clan, but a good understanding of English is important.

CLAN-COMMANDER

A_GIO_Rob

DEPUTY-COMMANDER

QUAZIE

JAKE016

DEL36

RECRUITMENT

MICKSTANDEN

TERMINUS_ULTAR

TRIPHAZARD1985

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

(You need to be on TS within 2 days of joining, we do not accept "silent" members)

DO IT NOW! Come Join The Bulldog Community  

Bulldogs SCOM, we are still recruiting so feel free to look us up.

http://

Sign in to follow this