Sign in to follow this  
Beastofwar

More UK commander faces ?

5 comments in this topic

Players
761 posts
4,756 battles

When looking at the UK CV announcement i saw the same limited UK commander faces again. This dissapoints me, these UK commanders already have twins in some ships of mine !

Goes even more for Italian commanders, they have only 3 faces of which i dislike 1 face. Result : twins which irritates me.

The amount of Japanese and American commander faces however seems "unlimited" and there are some additional faces for doubloons or coal. But not Italian and not enough UK ones.

Are you going to do something about that WG devs ?

Players
526 posts

Wish they would have added 2 UK special commanders with different skill sets. Notice with some other nations special commanders, they can be used on pretty much any ship class and still make use of all their special enhanced skills. But the UK ones have "smoke screen" as one special skill, but that can't be used on all ship classes like BB or CV.

But take the PAN AM special captain. His special skills are higher fire chance and ship HP increased. That can be used on any class of ship, same with some other special commanders for others nations as well. So they should have added a second UK special commander without smoke screen expert that was better suited with all his special enhanced skills able to be used on any ship class (without having to leave out not using one of his special skills).

[QEF]
Players
18 posts
5,902 battles

Tell it the BBC and they will force Wargaming to make it more "diverse"

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SQRL]
Players
135 posts
11,054 battles

Jingles mentioned he is recording his voice tracks this week. So there's going to be at least one more Brit "special" commander soonish

• Cool 1

Players
91 posts
On 2/21/2019 at 12:21 AM, _CR0ME_ said:

Tell it the BBC and they will force Wargaming to make it more "diverse"

S’OK, we’re going to have a Dorf soon.

photo.jpg

Sign in to follow this