Sign in to follow this  
dmenace1967

Looking, as most posting here ;-)

6 comments in this topic

[_FK_]
Players
12 posts
8,729 battles

looking for a clan, (almost) daily player. Fluent in English, Dutch and German (prefer English or Dutch though, typing in German isn't easy when you dont know how to find the Umlaut ;-) )

"Elderly" male player (51 years young), with all lines except carriers in tier ranges 7 to 9

Not able to use TS or simular tools, because i have severe hearing problems, so you can talk all you want, i wouldn't hear you ;-)

Teamplayer that can be used for division play or clan battles, provided the typing i do doesn't piss you off ;-)

You're welcome to examine my stats, i think of myself as an above-average player.

Please contact me ingame or on the forum...

[BULL]
Alpha Tester
174 posts

clan_logo_red-2-500x500.thumb.png.ebe5e39c0d040cb75bdaf3fd0fd61787.png

COME JOIN THE BULLDOGS FAMILY WE RUN 4 CLANS

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clanS who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Minimum age 18

We are a multi-national clan, but a good understanding of English is important.

CLAN-COMMANDER

A_GIO_Rob

DEPUTY-COMMANDER

QUAZIE

JAKE016

DEL36

RECRUITMENT

MICKSTANEE

TERMINUS_ULTAR

TRIPHAZARD1985

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

(You need to be on TS within 2 days of joining, we do not accept "silent" members)

DO IT NOW! Come Join The Bulldog Community

• Boring 1

[HOME]
[HOME]
Weekend Tester
965 posts
9,623 battles
21 hours ago, dmenace1967 said:

Not able to use TS or simular tools, because i have severe hearing problems, so you can talk all you want, i wouldn't hear you ;-)

9 hours ago, A_GIO_Rob said:

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(You need to be on TS within 2 days of joining, we do not accept "silent" members)

Reading is OP right? ;)

• Funny 2

[-CIA-]
Players
154 posts
16,587 battles
On 2/20/2019 at 6:11 PM, RobS80 said:

Reading is OP right? ;)

who needs to read when you can copy paste 

Kappa_Emoji.png

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this