Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ancutzaemanuel

Battle of the North Cape Collection

25 comments in this topic

[RO]
Beta Tester
1 post
9,774 battles

Add North Cape containers in Arsenal, so the collection could be completed at this later date, even with modified end of collection rewards

• Cool 1

Players
466 posts
1,698 battles
26 minutes ago, ancutzaemanuel said:

Add North Cape containers in Arsenal, so the collection could be completed at this later date, even with modified end of collection rewards

Aye, I've been waiting for this since it was announced that they would be added Soon(TM) back in August. @MrConway I know you probably can't tell us when, but are you able to say whether this is still on the cards?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,586 posts
Vor 53 Minuten, ancutzaemanuel sagte:

on the PTS those containers are available in the arsenal

• Cool 2

Players
466 posts
1,698 battles
31 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

Excellent news :D Thanks :cap_like:

Players
3,023 posts
7,137 battles
2 hours ago, ancutzaemanuel said:

35 minutes ago, 10ThousandThings said:

Excellent news :D Thanks :cap_like:

To add to what @Klopirat alraedy said, on the PTS the BotNC crates are 5k coal for 5 crates and each crate contains 2 collection items (final price and contents still subject to change blah blah etc you know the drill). Should be fairly easy to complete so you guys can also get the DoY really cool camo :cap_cool:

shot-19_02.19_10_23.42-0790.thumb.jpg.a11049b18200c83db06efa7bb24a8fa9.jpg

So far I collected all 3 really cool camos :cap_cool::cap_cool::cap_cool:

Spoiler

Here's the other 2 really cool camos :cap_cool::cap_cool:

shot-19_02.19_10_24.10-0468.thumb.jpg.91aec581611ea0a1e88facd51e8879b7.jpgshot-19_02.19_10_24.33-0201.thumb.jpg.51dbf27e647fd8fd555833f2ed8a737f.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
466 posts
1,698 battles
20 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

To add to what @Klopirat alraedy said, on the PTS the BotNC crates are 5k coal for 5 crates and each crate contains 2 collection items (final price and contents still subject to change blah blah etc you know the drill). Should be fairly easy to complete so you guys can also get the DoY really cool camo :cap_cool:

shot-19_02.19_10_23.42-0790.thumb.jpg.a11049b18200c83db06efa7bb24a8fa9.jpg

So far I collected all 3 really cool camos :cap_cool::cap_cool::cap_cool:

Reveal hidden contents

Here's the other 2 really cool camos :cap_cool::cap_cool:

shot-19_02.19_10_24.10-0468.thumb.jpg.91aec581611ea0a1e88facd51e8879b7.jpgshot-19_02.19_10_24.33-0201.thumb.jpg.51dbf27e647fd8fd555833f2ed8a737f.jpg

Noice.

Not owning a DoY, I'm mainly in it for the White Rose of Yorkshire flag myself ;-)

• Cool 2

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
210 posts
17,189 battles
1 hour ago, Klopirat said:

Sorry, but what does ... PTS ... mean ?

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
210 posts
17,189 battles
Just now, Yedwy said:

Public Test Server

Oh .. thx !!   Finally ... after long, long waiting ... North Cape containers will be available.  After ... 2 years waiting ?   But finally ... hopefully ... issue will be fixed.

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
23 minutes ago, Turbeen said:

North Cape containers will be available.  After ... 2 years waiting ?   But finally ... hopefully ... issue will be fixed.

What issue?

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,586 posts
2,397 battles
2 hours ago, 10ThousandThings said:

Aye, I've been waiting for this since it was announced that they would be added Soon(TM) back in August. @MrConway I know you probably can't tell us when, but are you able to say whether this is still on the cards?

Its on the cards, but I cannot tell you :/

[PUPSI]
Players
6,586 posts
Vor 47 Minuten, Turbeen sagte:

After ... 2 years waiting ?

Didn't North Cape came with christmas 2017? So it should be only one year

• Cool 2

Players
3,023 posts
7,137 battles
58 minutes ago, Turbeen said:

Oh .. thx !!   Finally ... after long, long waiting ... North Cape containers will be available.  After ... 2 years waiting ?   But finally ... hopefully ... issue will be fixed.

Just to clarify as I'm interested in how other cultures perceive the passing of time. But is 13 months waiting considered 2 years waiting in Czech Republic?

• Funny 1

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
210 posts
17,189 battles
45 minutes ago, Juanx said:

What issue?

What issue ?   North Cape containers not available for 2 years ...

• Funny 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
4 minutes ago, Turbeen said:

What issue ?   North Cape containers not available for 2 years ...

Erm, as pointed, its not been 2 years...

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
210 posts
17,189 battles
13 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Just to clarify as I'm interested in how other cultures perceive the passing of time. But is 13 months waiting considered 2 years waiting in Czech Republic?

So, Christmas 2017 offer of North Cape containers was sufficient enough ... that should be your explanation. Ha ha ha. .... I dont know what country you are from, but in Czech Republic we call fair approach if all containers are available in the same way ... And by the way, I have asked WG at least 2-3 times in the past to make North Cape containers available. Solution will come soon ... hopefully.

Players
3,023 posts
7,137 battles
2 minutes ago, Turbeen said:

So, Christmas 2017 offer of North Cape containers was sufficient enough ... that should be your explanation. Ha ha ha. .... I dont know what country you are from, but in Czech Republic we call fair approach if all containers are available in the same way ... And by the way, I have asked WG at least 2-3 times in the past to make North Cape containers available. Solution will come soon ... hopefully.

The event got extended, which meant you could get these containers till somewhere in januari 2018.

The containers were available to anyone. I did not pay for the shortcut and grinded the DoY (along with all of its collectibale crates) the painful way and completed that collection. My shoulder did not aprove of this :fish_palm:

You already played wows back then, so you had an equal opportunity to complete this collection. Yet I agree that it's a good thing that old collections can get completed again after a waiting time of about a year (13 months in this case).

Asking a million times would not necessarily mean that the release will be sooner. That would be bad practice of WG and alike to the whining kid crying for a cookie until his mother caves and gives him the cookie. It will result in the kid doing more crying as he's rewarded for it. And frankly, I hope WG doesn't give in to this similar kind of complaining.

I'm happy for you that you and others will most likely soon be able to complete their collection now. But I frown upon the extra drama some people utilise in hopes of getting their way.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
8 minutes ago, Turbeen said:

So, Christmas 2017 offer of North Cape containers was sufficient enough ... that should be your explanation.

You are not making sense, or understanding what you are told.

Ha ha ha. .... I dont know what country you are from, but in Czech Republic we call fair approach if all containers are available in the same way ...

And they will be, as per usual. And let us know what was "different" about those containers too, you seem to perceive some difference...

And by the way, I have asked WG at least 2-3 times in the past to make North Cape containers available. Solution will come soon ... hopefully.

The north cape collection was not 2 years ago, it was 13 months ago > let us know what part of that sentence is too hard for you to understand, we will explain.

[BFS]
[BFS]
Players
210 posts
17,189 battles

Kids talking about cookies, and writing dramas here ... when North Cape containers are still not available (only promissed), and mainly ...

WG does not use the same approach towards all containers even if being allerted several times in the past.

Instead of fixing the issue ... tons of empty words thrown at us. Unbelievable ...

• Boring 1

Players
90 posts
3,832 battles
3 hours ago, Klopirat said:

Are there any others like 3yr anniversary?

[PUPSI]
Players
6,586 posts
Vor 1 Minute, ReapingKnight sagte:

Are there any others like 3yr anniversary?

nope, the North Cape containers are the only new ones.

And to be honest I hope the 3rd anniversary containers won't come so soon after their original release. Imho about a year "delay" between the original release and adding them to the arsenal should me the minimum...

• Cool 2

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
52 minutes ago, Turbeen said:

Kids talking about cookies, and writing dramas here ... when North Cape containers are still not available (only promissed), and mainly ...

The irony on display on that sentence is palpable.

WG does not use the same approach towards all containers even if being allerted several times in the past.

But they are using the same approarch...

Instead of fixing the issue ... tons of empty words thrown at us. Unbelievable ...

I dont think the issue is with the words, but your lack of understanding, or perhaps because they dont mean what you want them to mean, not too sure, at this point all bets are off...

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Sign in to follow this