Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
hgbn_dk

A question about the refund of CV's

11 comments in this topic

[DC-DK]
Players
2,398 posts
24,389 battles

I'm considering to get my CV's refunded, So I can play the lines from a fresh start. Now I'm wondering if the stats of these ships get wiped since I already have played most of them since the rework was launched? If they don't I see no reason to get rid of them.

Anyone who knows?

1,471 posts
10,088 battles

Nah. Ive refunded Belfast and Kutuzov in past and my stats remained on those ships. It doesn't have anything with refund. Refund simply is returning you credits/expirience/doubloons.

Also Ive refunded Midway and Hakuryu, haven't rebought any, you may check some stats site but I am pretty sure my old stats are still there. 

Cheers,

Boris

Players
152 posts
8,701 battles

As stated. Stats have been frozen for old CV when new come up.

If you played any of the new CVs you have stats in them as you have played them.

Selling does not change it.

Players
107 posts
Vor 8 Stunden, hgbn_dk sagte:

I'm considering to get my CV's refunded, So I can play the lines from a fresh start.

I suggest to not refund the T6 CVs. Grinding 70k EXP in these T4 CVs is a really bad and boring experience. Damage (and damage ability) is poor and so is EXP income.  The T6 CV are able to do around double the damage  and are a little fun after all. Well, besides the "fun" getting your planes shred in seconds when uptiered into a T8 game.

• Cool 1

Players
1,834 posts
10,289 battles
8 hours ago, hgbn_dk said:

I'm considering to get my CV's refunded, So I can play the lines from a fresh start. Now I'm wondering if the stats of these ships get wiped since I already have played most of them since the rework was launched? If they don't I see no reason to get rid of them.

Anyone who knows?

I dont think so. As the rest have said, stats for the rts cvs are frozen. Given that you have played the new cvs already getting a refund and restarting makes no difference. Just keep whatever CV you have and play I guess.

[DC-DK]
Players
2,398 posts
24,389 battles

Thanks think I'll keep them and wait for the UK line to grind.

[CDL]
Players
19 posts
5,208 battles

This seems to be the appropriate thread for my question.  I noticed an Aircraft Carrier category in my inventory with the following message:

"Important! "Aircraft Carriers" is a temporary Inventory category, introduced in connection with the global redesign of carriers in the game.  It will be available until 27/03/2019 only."

Is this only referring to the option of refunded xp as a temporary option?  So it's not referring to the ships themselves being temporary?  I find the wording a little confusing.

[UNICS]
Beta Tester
4,563 posts
8,253 battles
5 minutes ago, Cazbol said:

This seems to be the appropriate thread for my question.  I noticed an Aircraft Carrier category in my inventory with the following message:

"Important! "Aircraft Carriers" is a temporary Inventory category, introduced in connection with the global redesign of carriers in the game.  It will be available until 27/03/2019 only."

Is this only referring to the option of refunded xp as a temporary option?  So it's not referring to the ships themselves being temporary?  I find the wording a little confusing.

It refers to the inventory category, not the ships themselves.

They added the category to the in-game inventory specifically to facilitate the CV refunds for those who want to. That ability will go away after the specified date, along with the category in the inventory.

Players
769 posts
4,766 battles

Thank you for bringing this up. I got 5000 doubloons for that rediculous Lexington skin that way, which was otherwise not sellable.

Could buy the Lexington right back right after selling for XP and credits, its ofc only a tech tree ship. Another free premium ship for the doubloons !.....Much more usefull then that ugly steampunk stuff, despite it made the Lexington as good as a premium ship......beautiful F6F's or F4U's turned into steampunk crates...no way !!

Sign in to follow this