Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
___R_O_C_K_Y___

Mute Button in Game to BLOCK CHAT

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
12 posts
9,100 battles

@MrConway Could we have a chat mute button in game? Rather than mute each player.

It would help a lot from people starting abusing when someone starts the fight. 

I would love to have mute on by default and just concentrate on the game rather than looking at abusive chat. 

4 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles

Hmm, League had a great FeeELO command that you just typed in the chat right at the start:

/mute all

Such a QoL boost :Smile_trollface:

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,588 posts
2,397 battles
19 hours ago, ___R_O_C_K_Y___ said:

@MrConway Could we have a chat mute button in game? Rather than mute each player.

It would help a lot from people starting abusing when someone starts the fight. 

I would love to have mute on by default and just concentrate on the game rather than looking at abusive chat. 

I honestly feel abuse is not the norm, rather the exception.

We don't really want most people to turn off the chat, there are sometimes messages relevant to the game there after all ;)

If you really want it off permanently, there might be a mod that does this.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
741 posts
11,351 battles
1 hour ago, MrConway said:

We don't really want most people to turn off the chat, there are sometimes messages relevant to the game there after all ;)

Then how about this, i get chat banned by the players upset with me for whatever reason, i cant type anything back in the game - fine, what bugs me more - after it as well. So when i get letters of how some individual did my parents, id like to ask a folowing question: Would it be possible to block any incoming messages that you get after the game, be it friendly or not, showing THAT person that im not available for a conversation? As for the game, similar to beying pink, a different color showing that the person has his chat blocked?

Yes, i can write tickets and what not, but id rather just know i wont be getting them at all while blocked.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,588 posts
2,397 battles
38 minutes ago, Azalgor said:

Then how about this, i get chat banned by the players upset with me for whatever reason, i cant type anything back in the game - fine, what bugs me more - after it as well. So when i get letters of how some individual did my parents, id like to ask a folowing question: Would it be possible to block any incoming messages that you get after the game, be it friendly or not, showing THAT person that im not available for a conversation? As for the game, similar to beying pink, a different color showing that the person has his chat blocked?

Yes, i can write tickets and what not, but id rather just know i wont be getting them at all while blocked.

No, this is currently not possible. You can however ignore a specific person that messages you.

Sign in to follow this