You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zlaraki

Where can I find stats about Ships pickrate?

11 comments in this topic

Question

Players
160 posts
2,858 battles

Its also important that I can see through different dates. So which site offers me this option?

10 answers to this question

Players
160 posts
2,858 battles

I want to see the difference in play rate comparing T10 CV. All I see are Midways atm. Where can I check the playrate of certain ships going through all dates? 

[CATS]
Players
15,960 posts
11,203 battles
25 minutes ago, Zlaraki said:

I want to see the difference in play rate comparing T10 CV. All I see are Midways atm. Where can I check the playrate of certain ships going through all dates? 

On 2/18/2019 at 12:41 PM, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

Shows:

image.thumb.png.c91609cb695c9da920bf23a5bc44b0ad.png

Players
160 posts
2,858 battles
On 2/20/2019 at 9:43 PM, ColonelPete said:

Shows:

image.thumb.png.c91609cb695c9da920bf23a5bc44b0ad.png

I'm not interested in wow-numbers since we cant adjust dates like my waifu mentioned, but this one looks interesting. Whats the starting date thats used here to form the average? 

[CATS]
Players
15,960 posts
11,203 battles
5 minutes ago, Zlaraki said:

I'm not interested in wow-numbers since we cant adjust dates like my waifu mentioned, but this one looks interesting. Whats the starting date thats used here to form the average? 

That were the weekly stats.

You can select nearly all weeks back to 2015 or you can select two months stats or quarterly stats.

Players
160 posts
2,858 battles
2 hours ago, ColonelPete said:

That were the weekly stats.

You can select nearly all weeks back to 2015 or you can select two months stats or quarterly stats.

Yes I found the section now. Pretty useful information. Thank you very much, all of you. Now this is maybe a far-fetched, but perhaps in the future we should add where that dmg comes from. I would like to seprate the dots, torpedos, HE and AP, all of them and see in which area that exact ship thrives. I want to thank you all once again and have a nice day.

[CATS]
Players
15,960 posts
11,203 battles
45 minutes ago, Zlaraki said:

Yes I found the section now. Pretty useful information. Thank you very much, all of you. Now this is maybe a far-fetched, but perhaps in the future we should add where that dmg comes from. I would like to seprate the dots, torpedos, HE and AP, all of them and see in which area that exact ship thrives. I want to thank you all once again and have a nice day.

That would be very nice, but WG does not give that information. I asked them something similar and they do not want to give out that information at the moment.