Jump to content
Leo_Apollo11

On "Public Test Server" (PTS) the signal flags are now available for credits (as announced before by devs)!

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[SCRUB]
Quality Poster
3,177 posts
8,983 battles

Hi all,

 

On "Public Test Server" (PTS) the signal flags are now available for credits (as announced before by devs)!

 

 

Apparently 1 Coal = 300 Credits ! :Smile_hiding:

 

 

So... if this is how it is going to be on "Live" then it is... well... expensive...

 

 

ImVp8Go.png

 

hdyuTkB.png

 

sbqC1Zi.png

 

hRx4WVr.png

 

 

Source (Reddit): "PTS Signal Flags for Credits (1 coal equivalent to 300 credits)"

 

 

Leo "Apollo11"

 

 

P.S.

 

Table with current Inventory selling prices - as you can see the selling price is just fraction of buying value (i.e. not customary 50%)... :Smile_amazed:

 

+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| Name                     | Achievement           | Price (per 20) | Each    | Inventory Selling Price |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| Hotel Yankee             | Die Hard              | 240.000        | 12.000  | 750                     |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| India Delta              | Dreadnought           | 2.400.000      | 120.000 | 7.500                   |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| India Yankee             | Fireproof             | 1.920.000      | 96.000  | 6.000                   |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| Juliet Charlie           | Detonation            | 1.920.000      | 96.000  | 6.000                   |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| Juliet Yankee Bissotwo   | Unsinkable            | 480.000        | 24.000  | 1.500                   |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| Mike Yankee Soxisix      | Close Quarters Expert | 960.000        | 48.000  | 3.000                   |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| Sierra Mike              | Double Strike         | 2.400.000      | 120.000 | 7.500                   |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| November Foxtrot         | High Caliber          | 1.920.000      | 96.000  | 6.000                   |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| November Echo Setteseven | Clear Sky             | 1.920.000      | 96.000  | 6.000                   |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| Victor Lima              | Witherer              | 3.840.000      | 192.000 | 12.000                  |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| India X-Ray              | Arsonist              | 2.880.000      | 144.000 | 9.000                   |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+
| Juliet Whiskey Unaone    | Liquidator            | 1.440.000      | 72.000  | 4.500                   |
+--------------------------+-----------------------+----------------+---------+-------------------------+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAZI]
Beta Tester
2,741 posts
9,017 battles

Thats nice, its the credit-sink I always wanted. No more wasting coal on those anti-Detonation flags! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
835 posts
7,379 battles

it's a nice credit sink, but imho is a bit too much. Cut the prices in  half and we are good to go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
7,709 posts
9,928 battles

3,84kk for 20x Victor Lima, but only 2,4kk for Papa Papa?

 

Guess free XP has deflated so much that even +300% free XP is worth less than 0,5-1% and 4% fire- and floodingchance. Topkek.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,345 posts
11,248 battles
23 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

3,84kk for 20x Victor Lima, but only 2,4kk for Papa Papa?

 

Guess free XP has deflated so much that even +300% free XP is worth less than 0,5-1% and 4% fire- and floodingchance. Topkek.

"One is a combat bonus of noticeable value on pew-pew DDs, the other is an economic signal that only really starts having some value while combined with with others." is what I'd say had you not mixed up Papa Papa with Sierra Mike :Smile_trollface:

 

I mean, PP is still significantly cheaper for coal (and is one of the signals most often given out in various missions and containers) but still: credits can only buy you combat signals. The economic ones are coal only (or resupply for doublons).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,424 posts
6,282 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

Looks like Battle of the North Cape containers were also added. I'm sure this will make some people very happy.

What do those get me?  I took a break for a long time and only came back a few months ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,640 battles
49 minutes ago, ilhilh said:

What do those get me?  I took a break for a long time and only came back a few months ago.

If you complete the collection, you get a special cammo for Duke of York. There was also a Scharnhorst cammo for completing the campaign, but not sure if it will also be available with the containers...

 

@ilhilh I also checked what you get on those containers:

 

  • Either:
    • 3x Frosty Fir Tree camo
    • 25x Zulu, Papa Papa, or Juliet Charlie signals
  • 2 items from the Battle of the North Cape Collection
Edited by Vlad_Vado
Add relevant information
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
Players
7,709 posts
9,928 battles
1 hour ago, eliastion said:

"One is a combat bonus of noticeable value on pew-pew DDs, the other is an economic signal that only really starts having some value while combined with with others." is what I'd say had you not mixed up Papa Papa with Sierra Mike :Smile_trollface:

Derp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,017 posts
7,133 battles
1 hour ago, ilhilh said:

What do those get me?  I took a break for a long time and only came back a few months ago.

 

58 minutes ago, Vlad_Vado said:

If you complete the collection, you get a special cammo for Duke of York. There was also a Scharnhorst cammo for completing the campaign, but not sure if it will also be available with the containers...

 

@ilhilh I also checked what you get on those containers:

 

  • Either:
    • 3x Frosty Fir Tree camo
    • 25x Zulu, Papa Papa, or Juliet Charlie signals
  • 2 items from the Battle of the North Cape Collection

These ones cost 5k coal for 5 containers and contain (according to the discription)

- Two collectible items from the "Battle of the North Cape" collection.

- Ten signals of one of the following types (Zulu, Papa Papa, or Juliet Charlie).

 

And its for this cool camo :cap_cool:

shot-19_02.18_12_36.04-0291.thumb.jpg.97734fbbcbf3cfc85d7612de697d6660.jpg

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,424 posts
6,282 battles

I'll probably end getting them just to complete the collection :)

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ETD5]
Players
295 posts
1,640 battles
12 minutes ago, NothingButTheRain said:

 

These ones cost 5k coal for 5 containers and contain (according to the discription)

- Two collectible items from the "Battle of the North Cape" collection.

- Ten signals of one of the following types (Zulu, Papa Papa, or Juliet Charlie).

 

And its for this cool camo :cap_cool:

shot-19_02.18_12_36.04-0291.thumb.jpg.97734fbbcbf3cfc85d7612de697d6660.jpg

 

I've checked the rewards on Wiki, guess WG decided to change them.

About the camo, yes I also think it's good looking. The isssue is I don't have DoY. However, I have scharnhorst, but the camo was available some time ago to purchase with 4K doublons :Smile_sad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3,017 posts
7,133 battles
1 minute ago, Vlad_Vado said:

I've checked the rewards on Wiki, guess WG decided to change them.

About the camo, yes I also think it's good looking. The isssue is I don't have DoY. However, I have scharnhorst, but the camo was available some time ago to purchase with 4K doublons :Smile_sad:

WG does change the contents of the collection crates if they arrive in the arsenal.

The premium crates have usually contained the best loot. I think these rewards are not bad.

 

I got both the DoY and Scharnhorst cool camos :cap_cool:from the 2017 x-mas grindfest :cap_book:

Iirc the Scharnhorst one was for the campaign and DoY is for the collection. The Scharnhorst one was later sold for doubloons and now the DoY one is obtainable for others. Kinda sad to see these camos becomming less exclusive, but ok for those that missed out and can now obtain these cool camos :cap_cool:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×