Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MistaBoo

Sorted

19 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[CATS]
Players
15,933 posts
11,179 battles

The replay is in your replay folder.

Just click on it and the game starts and you can view the replay.

 

The Damage Control of the French BB is active for 15s. It is probable that you hit him during that time.

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-FF-]
Players
760 posts
5,664 battles
10 minutes ago, MistaBoo said:

Ive had a quick look but cant seem to find an answer.

I torped a Republique earlier and caused it to flood. He repaired the flood after a second or two.

Approx 30 secs later i fired on him from smoke and set him on fire. He repaired that immediately also.

Is that feasible with the Republique?

If anyone can tell me how to view a replay i can confirm the times exactly.

 

Thanks

If the player has all skills and flag to reduce the cooldown of damage control party, it can be available more quickly but not as quickly as 30 secs.

High alert -10%

Jack of all trades -5%

November foxtrot -5%

so the CD should be around 64 seconds, if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe you shot too early and his DCP was still active from his flood repair.

Or you thought it was only 30 secs but you underestimated the time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
78 posts
2,610 battles
10 minutes ago, elblancogringo said:

If the player has all skills and flag to reduce the cooldown of damage control party, it can be available more quickly but not as quickly as 30 secs.

High alert -10%

Jack of all trades -5%

November foxtrot -5%

so the CD should be around 64 seconds, if I'm not mistaken.

Maybe you shot too early and his DCP was still active from his flood repair.

Or you thought it was only 30 secs but you underestimated the time

My timings could be wrong by a mile but without being able to view a replay i cant confirm 100%

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-FF-]
Players
760 posts
5,664 battles
2 minutes ago, MistaBoo said:

My timings could be wrong by a mile but without being able to view a replay i cant confirm 100%

 

 

8 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

The replay is in your replay folder.

 

replay folder is in the folder where you installed the game :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
35 minutes ago, MistaBoo said:

Ive had a quick look but cant seem to find an answer.

I torped a Republique earlier and caused it to flood. He repaired the flood after a second or two.

Approx 30 secs later i fired on him from smoke and set him on fire. He repaired that immediately also.

Is that feasible with the Republique?

If anyone can tell me how to view a replay i can confirm the times exactly.

 

Thanks

 

We, unlike you, will not take anything at face value.

 

On that other thread you were told how to watch replays, why are you asking again?

 

So, replay or lie, what is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
78 posts
2,610 battles
23 minutes ago, iFax said:

C:\Games\World_of_Warships\replays

 

25 minutes ago, elblancogringo said:

 

replay folder is in the folder where you installed the game :Smile_trollface:

I know that guys but what is the playback method of choice?

  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NSVE]
Players
148 posts
8,505 battles

Just click on the video in the replay folder and the client will launch itself. Make sure the client is closed before you try to watch a replay.

 

Replay controls:

 

PageUp & PageDown for playing speed control

Home for normal speed

End for pause (which is actually x100 slower speed)

LMB for toggling camera direction between free & recorded

> & < for fast-forward & rewind (can be used together with Ctrl)

Ctrl+G to hide the user interface

Ctrl+Shift+Backspace to enable a „Free Camera Mode“

  • Cursor keys to move the camera horizontally
  • Keypad 7/9 - to move the camera up/down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
78 posts
2,610 battles
6 minutes ago, Juanx said:

 

We, unlike you, will not take anything at face value.

 

On that other thread you were told how to watch replays, why are you asking again?

 

So, replay or lie, what is it?

Ok I have come to the conclusion that you are a keyboard warrior.

I did not ask anyone to take anything at face value or accuse anyone of anything. Had you read the post you would have saw that. 

There was never any reply directed to me on how to view a Replay. Again you need to read the post properly.

As for your last sentence. Again...Read the post.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
1 minute ago, MistaBoo said:

Ok I have come to the conclusion that you are a keyboard warrior.

I did not ask anyone to take anything at face value or accuse anyone of anything. Had you read the post you would have saw that. 

There was never any reply directed to me on how to view a Replay. Again you need to read the post properly.

As for your last sentence. Again...Read the post.

 

Ow the poor snowflake got triggered...

 

Its not like there is a thread titled "replays" on the 1st page either Try learning to read...

 

So, lies it is I guess then?

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
78 posts
2,610 battles
9 minutes ago, iFax said:

Just click on the video in the replay folder and the client will launch itself. Make sure the client is closed before you try to watch a replay.

 

Replay controls:

 

PageUp & PageDown for playing speed control

Home for normal speed

End for pause (which is actually x100 slower speed)

LMB for toggling camera direction between free & recorded

> & < for fast-forward & rewind (can be used together with Ctrl)

Ctrl+G to hide the user interface

Ctrl+Shift+Backspace to enable a „Free Camera Mode“

  • Cursor keys to move the camera horizontally
  • Keypad 7/9 - to move the camera up/down

Thanks however this is what i am faced with so you can see why i asked.

 

WOW.png

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
78 posts
2,610 battles
7 minutes ago, Juanx said:

 

Ow the poor snowflake got triggered...

 

Its not like there is a thread titled "replays" on the 1st page either Try learning to read...

 

So, lies it is I guess then?

Believe me i am the furthest thing from a snowflake you could get.

So much so im happy to give you my address so you can come and discuss it in person or vice versa.

If you want my phone number to discuss please just let me know.

Just so we are clear. Those were offers. Not threats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
1 minute ago, MistaBoo said:

Believe me i am the furthest thing from a snowflake you could get.

So much so im happy to give you my address so you can come and discuss it in person or vice versa.

If you want my phone number to discuss please just let me know.

Just so we are clear. Those were offers. Not threats.

 For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

 

piccard.gif.f8690e0614e4ccbef3d8d9988d7314a5.gif

 

You are just making a fool of yourself, please stop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RNSF]
Players
78 posts
2,610 battles
13 minutes ago, Juanx said:

 For security reasons, please do not provide your personal data or the personal data of a third party here because we might be unable to protect such data in accordance with the Wargaming Privacy Policy.

 

piccard.gif.f8690e0614e4ccbef3d8d9988d7314a5.gif

 

You are just making a fool of yourself, please stop.

So there we have your true "Mark of a man". You were offered options to discuss in person and you replied with a childish meme.

Think the best thing to do would be not to reply to in future threads we might be involved in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
1 minute ago, MistaBoo said:

So there we have your true "Mark of a man". You were offered options to discuss in person and you replied with a childish meme.

Think the best thing to do would be not to reply to in future threads we might be involved in.

 

No replay huh? Lies it is then...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
466 posts
1,698 battles
14 minutes ago, MistaBoo said:

Thanks however this is what i am faced with so you can see why i asked.

 

WOW.png

I believe the first time I watched one I had to right click > Open with... > Select World of Warships (some browsing may be necessary). If you tick the relevant box, it'll always open them with WOWS in future. But I guess newer OSs may differ.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×