Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Flafy85

HAKU over nerfed DD is no no...

15 comments in this topic

[KMV]
Players
13 posts
3,920 battles

Z 52 killed 62 planes in a game.. I lost whole squadron of attack planes from 5KM-0KM ..so in a 2-4 sec. Shokaku is much better... Have 90 games with him.. 58% W\L, 1900+ XP per game and 65k dmg... Haku. Is just useless in tier 10... 1 DD can rekt his planes so fast... And WG, why the heck u put more grind to CV's... I need 330K for Haku, Than I need 152k more to get better planes... Starting planes release only 2 torpedos per run.. and u can do max 2 runs before u are dead... so yeah.... All we heard so far is .. "U need to adjust", "Players need to learn to play and adapt", "We are watching and will do more changes".. Did u actualy played HAKU at least 5 games before u told "Oh this look balanced, now Haku is a 450k XP spoter ship".. Im so confused by your staf right now... 

P.S. U gave us CV reowrk, IRIAN, Wichita and more but not Alaska.... U give us everything we did not ask for... GJ 

• Cool 3
  • Boring 6

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,341 posts
11,248 battles

I don't want to be rude, but if Z-52 kills 62 planes, that's a huge L2P issue on the part of the CV. Z-52 is a DD that enjoys a big FLAK barrage. That's a huge advantage in terms of AA... but other than that, her base DPS, while great for a DD, isn't all that outlandish since she just has no defensive AA to boost it. There are easier targets but if you lose a lot of planes to her (and in an equal tier CV at that), it simply means that you're flying into her Flak bursts. A lot. This is something you need to fix if you want to have any success with the new CVs - Flak murders planes, even if it's spawned from puny DDs.

[KMV]
Players
13 posts
3,920 battles

I cant avoid FLAK if I wana hit anything with my rockets... After the HOTFIX circle is much harder to make smaller... if I move right or left I would hit a few riockets at best... and still loose planes.. and Z 52 have 900+ dmg on AA.... I just grinded a ship and regreted.. I will just keep playing Shokaku... HAKU is useless... And I need to grinf 3x 38.000 xp + 2,5 milion credits for each upgrade for planes... retarded... If I bought TIER X I wana full upgrade immidiatly... Like for the most of the classes in this game

• Cool 1

[KMV]
Players
13 posts
3,920 battles
Just now, ForlornSailor said:

I think we reached the point...

we-have-this-thread-every-day-29221693.p

Then stop coming on forum and read them.. no one forcing u.. this is where players spoke about changes in-game... if u font like it u can -rep my post and just go on some ANIME forum.... 

• Cool 1
  • Bad 3

Players
4,085 posts
6,225 battles
1 minute ago, Flafy85 said:

Then stop coming on forum and read them.. no one forcing u..

Id rather have you actually read more and maybe it would be good, if someone would be forcing you. Then you´d know, why people are annoyed, when they see the same stuff over and over and over again. Why dont you upload the replay, as you´ve been asked? Then people could see, how that happend and you know, actually help you with advice on how to improve? Why dont you try to understand what eliastion has told you, how its to 97% your own fault? Instead, you are just raging. Whats your point dude?

• Bad 1

[KMV]
Players
13 posts
3,920 battles

I'm not raging, I just made a post about DD who can kill 62 planes... 2 CV's in a game 2 CVs cant kill him... and with Shokaku I have more than good stats.. I dont saying this couse I played 5 games and raging.. I played a lot with new CV's and Tier X is a worst of them... TIER X ships have killing AA.. like 70 or 80% of them... so u can't be much than a spoter... they need to find balance in AA.. and mark my words they will never do it for tier X MM... So once again no one will play CV's and DD players will stop crying for insta spot.. and world will be at balance again... And maybe we get our Alaska... :)

• Cool 1

[ADRIA]
Players
4,808 posts
6,919 battles

Leaked footage of OP starting from just before he spots the Z:

hpBmDCN.gif

Anyhow, I'm joining the "give us the replay" crowd. If not anything useful it could at least be hilarious

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[WGB]
Players
2,083 posts
26,318 battles
2 hours ago, Flafy85 said:

And WG, why the heck u put more grind to CV's

Maybe they just want Tier VIII's to be the go for CV's, Lots of new players will buy the T8 Premium CV's as their first ship above Tier 1, this should get the Global CV playerbase from 5% to 10%, albeit 50% of those will not have a clue what to do.

Players
160 posts
2,858 battles

I wont be touching my Haku until they give it a significant buff.  I hope you guys enjoy your Midways battles because that is the only carier I see at tier 10, if any. 

[IS-FT]
Players
147 posts
10,322 battles
3 minutes ago, Zlaraki said:

I wont be touching my Haku until they give it a significant buff.  I hope you guys enjoy your Midways battles because that is the only carier I see at tier 10, if any. 

Thats the good part of having both, you will always be able to drive the better one.

• Cool 1

Players
150 posts
8,676 battles

Makes me wonder, is Z-52 ALWAYS destoying your planes?

Then I will get one and farm some plane kills from special Haku players for the missions.

[SCRUB]
Players
7,704 posts
9,928 battles

I'm impressed. Even actively trying to catch every single flakburst I wouldn't have guessed the Z-52 has enough AA dps to shred that many Hakuryuu planes before they can deal crippling damage to it.

This is some next level git gud.

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this