Quanticus

Looking for clan / "home"

7 comments in this topic

[DAVY]
Players
2 posts
10,143 battles

Hello fellow captains,

i am a german player in my late 30's, who plays for over 3 years now on a casual schedule, most of the time on my own.

I finally start to look for a clan now, where i can play in some divisions to maximise the fun.

I own nearly all of the T10 ships and a wide selction of premium ships, together with some favorites from all  tiers and i think i usually know how the game works with the different classes (except CV's, just don't like to play them).

what you get with me :

- experience from over 8k battles in all tiers and ship types (except CV's)

- open minded personality with a lot of (dark) humor and (most of the time) good manners, fluent in english and german and not too shy to use voice (discord prefered)

- activity, some days more, some days less between 17.00 - 22.00 CET on weekdays and on very different times on the weekend (depends on social and private life)

- not too bad for helping newer players although i admit that i am not the most patient person

- maybe someone for your clan war BUT i never tried that mode (you have to teach me) and i am not sure if i will like it, so if you look for a 100% clan war member please pass on me

- no parents or kids who will make me leave in the middle of a match

what i am looking for :

- people to play with who know the basics and are open to play randoms in silly or even tryhard divisons, i don't like to lose but if i do at least it has to be fun

- a friendly, humorous, even a little bit silly and open minded community wich i can maybe call a "home" in WoWs 

- no pressure if i don't want to play 

i don't care about nationalities and neither should you, in fact i would love to play with people from all over europe and not in a pure german clan (although that's an option if it "fits")

Feel free to look up my stats : https://wows-numbers.com/player/506211913,Quanticus/

The clan where i play at the moment is my own lonely one, wich i created to get some use of the oil.

Thank you for reading!

[DAVY]
Players
2,008 posts
10,881 battles

Now with 10% steel added!!

We're looking for active new members who want to be part of our community and who'll join in, we run divisions daily, there is always someone to keep you company, we like to help our members with operations too - but we're also a group of more mature players, so we know family and work sometimes get in the way of gaming.

DAVY members are active in clan battles - to take part you would ideally have (or be reasonably close to) at least a T10 cruiser or destroyer.

There are a few rules:

Be active and use discord whenever you are in game.

Have a reasonable win rate (clan average is around 56%)

Minimum 1000 battles played (we may make exceptions for decent players)

Speak English and meet with a recruiter on discord for a quick chat.

icsCsW8.jpg

Alpha Tester
178 posts
89 battles

clan_logo_red-3-500x500.png.7fadd1757a1633d56cd31e1e8f853e0d.png

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clan who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Minimum age 18

We are a multi-national clan, but a good understanding of English is important.

CLAN-COMMANDERS
---------------------------------
A-GIO-ROB
QUAZIE

DEPUTY-COMMANDER
----------------------------------
JAKE016
CLEMENT_WOLF
MHORB

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

(You need to be on TS within 2 days of joining, we do not accept "silent" members)

DO IT NOW! Come Join The Bulldog Community