You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Milan_G_

miliards of XP and even more of them?

do we need, with every ship, more daily freeXP and credits, instead ONLY standart XP?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. do we need, with every ship, more daily freeXP and credits, instead ONLY standart XP?

• yes
    • no, its ok like it is now.

30 comments in this topic

[BVW]
Players
361 posts
10,860 battles

look pics.

most of the older players have tons of XP.  

and each ship offers what every new day?????

yees ------------the answer is right. :cap_book:even another tons of XP.

this needs a change,.    for example ( 30% of ships xp, 30% of ships free xp, 30% of ships more credits...)

xpggg.png

• Boring 2
  • Bad 3

[BVW]
Players
361 posts
10,860 battles

or another idea is: 

make it ones yearly,...

to brutal ratio...

but allow that. to  convert XP into credits.  

even when you do it 100:1

i will be happy that at least some action to make XP usable again :)

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,285 posts
18,711 battles

game = biz

biz = money

more xp than free xp = money

more xp than free xp = money = biz = game

xp are convertible into free xp via dubs, which are mainly obtained with money. credits are obtainable by conversion from dubs.

1 of games bloodlines, end of story.

• Cool 2

[WGB]
Players
2,083 posts
26,322 battles

I voted NO, The pic explains why, 350k coal 7k steel, and a coupon too, nothing to spend it on.844452796_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2019_02.16-14_57_23_89.thumb.png.d72a55da7ea5c9ceb882cd5495c81321.png

• Cool 2

Players
77 posts

In WoT, they have the option to use XP, generated by elite vehicles, for training the crew. If this option is activated, the least experienced crew member is trained twice as fast. If something similar was implemented, ship XP  could be turned into elite captain XP. However, not only WG might dislike this idea. Apart from diminishing the amount of doubloons, used to convert ship XP into free XP, seasoned players could also get more 19 skill commanders faster, kicking newbies butts even harder.  

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,318 posts
12,356 battles

As @iJoby already explained we do not need additional credits or free XP, we need something to spend them on.

And even if I have not yet managed to deplete the arsenal the only thing which is still a notable ressource for experienced players is XP (captain XP).

image.thumb.jpeg.b46a52a6de470d01f3fc9861bb7088a5.jpeg

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Players
1,285 posts
18,711 battles

just to conclude:

any bonus for xp goes on free xp and commander xp as well, as those are calculated from xp earned... so, actually, atm the daily bonus is a bonus on all types of xp!

... i don't even bothered voting...

• Cool 1

Players
749 posts
4,748 battles

I do miss the option getting a free ship from FXP since i got the Nelson, and they removed the others......something coming back or gone forever ? I wonder about that too.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,044 posts
5,819 battles
53 minutes ago, OnceBittenTwiceShy said:

In WoT, they have the option to use XP, generated by elite vehicles, for training the crew. If this option is activated, the least experienced crew member is trained twice as fast. If something similar was implemented, ship XP  could be turned into elite captain XP. However, not only WG might dislike this idea. Apart from diminishing the amount of doubloons, used to convert ship XP into free XP, seasoned players could also get more 19 skill commanders faster, kicking newbies butts even harder.  

Except in WoT there is no easily obtained completely trained crew skill in that each crewman is trained seperatley and each can have is it 5 skills and each higher skill gained took an exponential amount of XP to unlock.

The single crew in WoWS that is limited to Level 19 is a lot simpler than the WoT model.

I must admit that I liked the ability to make a 'silver' vehicle elite and then put a part of the XP into training though.   It was possible to not have large amounts of XP tied up on each vehicle and it did not need gold/dubloons to move it.

Edited:

I think the lowest skilled crewman gained the XP from the battle.

Players
77 posts
14 minutes ago, BrusilovX said:

Except in WoT there is no easily obtained completely trained crew skill

You know, I actually like to see that in WoWs. Every skill should be obtainable for 1 point and it's up to the player how far it is trained. Take torpedo reload, for example. Every point could gain some percent. If one wants to half the reload speed or just slightly decrease it, would be up to personal taste. Same goes for camo. Why have it down to 5.4 km for 4 points if you can live with 6.0 km for 2 points ? It's the all-or-nothing approach that bothers me. Captain skills in WoWs are way inferior to WoT crew skills, imho. 

• Cool 1

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
1 hour ago, Beastofwar said:

I do miss the option getting a free ship from FXP since i got the Nelson, and they removed the others......something coming back or gone forever ? I wonder about that too.

Erm, you dont wonder, you troll...

If you cared to look around, and truly wondered, youd see that there are ships coming, but given your lust for "stirring the pot", lets go for trolling.

All responses to the OP item have been posited, nothing else to add really.

[NWP]
[NWP]
Players
8,241 posts
11,737 battles
2 hours ago, OnceBittenTwiceShy said:

This wouldn't work in Ships as I believe the amount needed to get to 19 pts is WAY less than what it would need to max out the crews in WoT...

Somewhere for the excess XP to go would be nice however as in WoT you can use up every last drop for free if you put Elite XP into training. 

[TOXIC]
[TOXIC]
Players
4,345 posts
11,248 battles
4 hours ago, Milan_G_ said:

look pics.

most of the older players have tons of XP.  

and each ship offers what every new day?????

yees ------------the answer is right. :cap_book:even another tons of XP.

this needs a change,.    for example ( 30% of ships xp, 30% of ships free xp, 30% of ships more credits...)

You do realize that +50% ship XP implies +50% freeXP (since freeXP is calculated based on the XP with all bonuses included). And if you also fly, say, Papa Papa then a +50% XP results in much more free XP than if there was a +50% (or even +100%) free XP first win effect. AND the +50% XP increases the captain XP as well (all +XP effects are also included as captain XP bonuses as well)... And as for credits - most of the older players are drowning in them as well.

Long story short: why are you asking WG to nerf first victory rewards? :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

[NWP]
Players
637 posts
9,589 battles
2 hours ago, Beastofwar said:

They will no doubt add more. Just a case of them needing to either pump out more lines or more premiums that can be got that way. Currently they are limiting this I imagine to make more money or force players to spend more time to get limited resources (steel) for ships. But there will be at least 2 free exp ships coming. Alaska and another I can't remember the name of. 

[WGB]
Players
2,083 posts
26,322 battles
5 hours ago, Beastofwar said:

I doubt if those particular ships will return at the 750K FXP, that they were originally sold for, but we do have the IJN Tier IX Cruiser Azuma for FXP in a not too distant update, along with Tier X IJN Cruiser Yoshino for coal.

Players
749 posts
4,748 battles
2 hours ago, Bear_Necessities said:

They will no doubt add more. Just a case of them needing to either pump out more lines or more premiums that can be got that way. Currently they are limiting this I imagine to make more money or force players to spend more time to get limited resources (steel) for ships. But there will be at least 2 free exp ships coming. Alaska and another I can't remember the name of. 

Good i need a sink for that FXP, other then unlocking stuff faster which will happen anyway. The Nelson was worth it. Got the Musahshi with coal. Almost have that Jean Bart now so coal isn't an issue.

[NWP]
Players
637 posts
9,589 battles
16 minutes ago, Beastofwar said:

Good i need a sink for that FXP, other then unlocking stuff faster which will happen anyway. The Nelson was worth it. Got the Musahshi with coal. Almost have that Jean Bart now so coal isn't an issue.

Azuma was the name of the other ship, the T9 IJN cruiser will also be a FXP launch. 

[-RM-]
Players
350 posts
5,209 battles

Dunno what I would do with more credits, have so many they aint ever gonna run out and more incoming all the time.

Ship XP..  yeah well I could convert into FXP but now that would cost dubloons and I dont really know what I am gonna use all that FXP for.

I do use some FXP every now and again when I want to increase captain points. 

Was there not talk of the Alaska for 1 mill FXP ? I have a pretty good stash in case of a release

[TTT]
Players
4,103 posts
7,839 battles

can anyone provide a translation of what OP is trying to say here? I haven't the faintest idea...

[NWP]
Players
4,335 posts
6,214 battles
4 hours ago, eliastion said:

You do realize that +50% ship XP implies +50% freeXP (since freeXP is calculated based on the XP with all bonuses included). And if you also fly, say, Papa Papa then a +50% XP results in much more free XP than if there was a +50% (or even +100%) free XP first win effect. AND the +50% XP increases the captain XP as well (all +XP effects are also included as captain XP bonuses as well)... And as for credits - most of the older players are drowning in them as well.

Long story short: why are you asking WG to nerf first victory rewards? :cap_hmm:

Ofc there is a solution for everyone: Let the player decide if he rather gets 50% XP or FreeXP or Commander XP :Smile_trollface:

Good players will take XP, others take whatever they desire (even if makes less sense). Point is, everyone would be happy :Smile_teethhappy:

[-RM-]
Players
350 posts
5,209 battles
47 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

can anyone provide a translation of what OP is trying to say here? I haven't the faintest idea...

I interpreted it to him going on about more FXP and credits (with his arrows and underlining XP exerywhere )

1,471 posts
10,084 battles

To be fair I would really love if each class have proper representation for FXP; Coal, Steel. 
To me looks like only BB and Cruisers so far are in center of focus.  Also for sure all these flags and camos made it so easy to grind any ammount of FXP. 
When MO was released it was tripple harder to get it.

Players
607 posts
7,321 battles

Even for people like me with OCD who constantly buy and sell the same ships over and over, the current system is fine. XP can be converted but it is also there to show your fondness for the actual ship you play. 

009F28552E614F5198458E79E2F1D11142F8EF64

0941C31C1FFFDAB183EB6850CA8BEB22FAE32928

ADB7A4F7F568DB8AA33BF3E6D9B1BD8AF71CD0B1

FXP is easy to get with flags and camo, while Captain's XP duplicates at least the XP gained, which is how i now have 7x 19 point captains and 6x 16 point captains.

Players
607 posts
7,321 battles
19 hours ago, Sturmtiger_304 said:

Who got the most free xp without a Missouri?

There are people posting screens with 2 to 3 million free XP