Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
OM40

Combat Flags

Combat Flags  

16 members have voted

1. 1. WG mentioned that combat flags will be available in the Arsenal in bundles for credits, how much do you think its fair for a bundle of 10?

• 250 000
    • 500 000
    • 1 000 000
    • 2 500 000
    • more

4 comments in this topic

[CKBK]
Players
269 posts
20,463 battles

WG mentioned that combat flags will be available in the Arsenal in bundles for credits, how much do you think its fair for a bundle of 10?

• Cool 1

Players
606 posts

Depends on the flag I would say - I mean, look at their sale price on wiki (http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/Ship:Flags#List_of_Combat_Signals) then multiply by 20 to get a 'fair' purchase value (10 flags, and costs twice as much as they sell for, as per normal 'module' economy)?

So depending on the flag, that could be as low as 15k credits for 10 Hotel Yankee and as high as 240k for 10 Victor Lima.

Looks like you'd be looking elsewhere for a credit sink... or getting a lot of Victor Lima flags!

That said, if they are as 'overpriced' as their coal value seems to be, maybe multiply those guesstimates by a factor of 100 :Smile_trollface: (so from 1.5 up to 24 mil)

[PUPSI]
Privateer
8,693 posts

I guess the prices on the PTS could be the final ones already, compared to the coal prices

edit: on the PTS 300 Credits = 1 Coal for signal bundles...so for example 20 India Delta = 2.400.000 Credits

[H_FAN]
Players
2,269 posts
31,925 battles

If there are any meaning for the achievements and other sales of flags they will be costly. so that is not a easy choice to take them.

Sign in to follow this