Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nautical_Metaphor

0.8.1. - Check out the changes in sound design (before it is too late)

2 comments in this topic

Players
1,383 posts
10,331 battles

Just a heads up, many of you are probably not aware that the games' sound design is about to change across the board.

The minor changes of Update 0.8.1 include the following:

"The music and sound environment in the Port and in battle has been improved: fresh audio design, sounds, and their synchronization with the visual effects in the Ports has been added. "

This includes many gunfire sounds etc, while other sounds that maybe should have been replaced because they are horrible, are still in there. And while I like some changes, others I for one do not, like the ones to Nürnberg, whose unique guns' noise will apparently be substituted for a bland, generic sound effect.

I'd like to encourage everyone to check out their old favourites and leave their feedback in the appropriate thread, even if it can take some grinding in boring Co-Op games for most ships below Tier VII.

• Cool 2

[BYOB]
Players
3,390 posts
12,022 battles
4 minutes ago, Nautical_Metaphor said:

Just a heads up, many of you are probably not aware that the games' sound design is about to change across the board.

The minor changes of Update 0.8.1 include the following:

"The music and sound environment in the Port and in battle has been improved: fresh audio design, sounds, and their synchronization with the visual effects in the Ports has been added. "

This includes many gunfire sounds etc, while other sounds that maybe should have been replaced because they are horrible, are still in there. And while I like some changes, others I for one do not, like the ones to Nürnberg, whose unique guns' noise will apparently be substituted for a bland, generic sound effect.

I'd like to encourage everyone to check out their old favourites and leave their feedback in the appropriate thread, even if it can take some grinding in boring Co-Op games for most ships below Tier VII.

Isn't this the overall plan for the game? Change it until it is boring to play?

Thanks for the heads up.

Sign in to follow this