You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Sukasaa

Akizuki

10 comments in this topic

[TORPZ]
Players
117 posts
2,481 battles

After long grind I've finally got Akizuki (Small Dakdakdka.) 

I got an 12 point Commander for now, still working on Yamamoto questline. 

Anyways which Skill points should I pick? right now I've got 

PT/AR/SI/CE for 12th skill point I've picked the  LS

So far it worked okay but I think I am using gunboat as an Torpedo boat. :o

Thanks in advance! ^_^

tenor.png

• Boring 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,517 posts
14,976 battles

My preference are: Preventive Maintenance, Last Stand, Demolition Expert, Concealment Expert.... Then wait until you have 14 points and take IFHE.:cap_hmm:

After that wait until 17 points and take Superintendent, then wait again until 19 points and take Jack of all Trades....:cap_like:

Mount the following signals combo, as often as you're able:

image.png.d268d2c51fff4707a16dc1adf2b898d1.pngimage.png.441234f21273c2bc62084fd535afa443.pngimage.png.d924b80dc66362672733ed60af48914b.png

image.png.71ef2828bdebd9aa6ffd470f9d92895a.pngimage.png.583b3e6a6ea095ca5f892577a4e9be05.pngimage.png.adbffa303dfe470f55e1a066ac3d8f3b.png

And that should do it...:cap_tea:

• Cool 2

Players
4,331 posts
7,740 battles

You want 14pts to start farming BB tears with dakkabote - PT/PM, LS, SE, CE, IFHE. Then tack BFT to that and last points into AR or JoaT, depending of your mood.

• Cool 1

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
838 posts
7,381 battles

you need a 14 point commander to make that line work ( ifhe-ce)

as the 1st 3 point skill i prefer bft

then at 16 you take adrenaline rush

then at 19 is your take between: SE, or what i prefer: demolition expert ( cause you earn 50% more firechance)

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
657 posts
12,294 battles

Quite interesting to see how many people prefer Superintendent instead of BFT or Survivability expert for their first 3 pointer. At T8 running premium consumables is pretty much a must IMO, and I have rarely run out of mine. An extra 2800hp have proven to be more useful for me, and the extra 10% dakka is useful every single game :) 

• Cool 6

Modder
4,002 posts
7,196 battles
33 minutes ago, Freyr_90 said:

Quite interesting to see how many people prefer Superintendent instead of BFT or Survivability expert for their first 3 pointer. At T8 running premium consumables is pretty much a must IMO, and I have rarely run out of mine. An extra 2800hp have proven to be more useful for me, and the extra 10% dakka is useful every single game :) 

hes-right-you-know-32644960.png.74f8566794489589913fafee6ec6628d.png

• Cool 1

[ONE2]
Players
2,517 posts
14,976 battles
1 hour ago, Freyr_90 said:

Weel, as for myself... I took DE for 1st and Superintendent for 2nd 3-point skill. Basically Superintendent because of the extra torp reload and speed boost but of course 1 more smoke can't exactly hurt you right? When combined with the Jack-of-all-Trades and the November Foxtrot signal they will all load 10% faster allowing me to use them up more consistently every game. Seems to keep me alive better than SE (yeah, I've tried that too but in the end decided to go with this one for the time being) and the extra torp reload boost certainly gives it more kick for the buck (the 1 extra torp salvo you will be able to fire with this arrangement has 83+K damage potential). As for BFT, well most DD gun engagements only last for short periods of time, so I figured a 0,3 sec faster reload time won't make any real difference. I had it, when stealth-fire was still a thing and you could just press LMB and let fly the entire game, but now MEH. It's 10-15 sec engagement, then disengage and hide, repeat so I figured CE, which increases the measly fire chance by 50% would be more high-impact (of course, it is also needed to compensate for IFHE anyways).:Smile_Default:

But yeah, guess it's like many other things very much a matter of personal preference and playstyle too.:cap_hmm:

• Cool 1

[JRM]
Players
1,305 posts
14,648 battles

Id go PM-LS- BFT-CE-IFHE-SE-AR you can switch SE for DE if you really want those extra fires on bbs

• Cool 1

[POI--]
Players
4,313 posts
5,395 battles

I'd go PT, LS, SE, CE, IFHE, BFT, AR in that order. First 14 points are best like that, BFT can be switched for DE if you prefer fires over raw damage.

• Cool 1