Shlomo_Ishtov

No one has an answer to the frequent disconnects error?

6 comments in this topic

[IL]
Players
20 posts
8,164 battles

I've been having frequent disconnects, sometimes up to 2x per game, since the hotfix. The forums are full of people who report this problems over several years, but there is no answer anywhere.  Not anywhere.

Customer Service ran the full gambit, no answers, finally asked for a crash report, but the disconnects are NOT generating any reports.  Same story with everyone.  Pingplotter, drivers updated, new rig, nothing wrong, everything checked, clean installs, no problems with WOT, or WOWP,  no problems with any other game or service, you name it.

The question is this.  HAS ANYONE had this problem and actually fixed it.  There are dozens of posts about the problem and no one has ever posted a resolution.  Either they all gave up and left, or someone fixed it and can post what the hell the problem is.

[-RM-]
Players
361 posts
5,220 battles

I have had this for ages, my internet has occasional short lagspikes and I get disconnected, by the time I reconnect I am more than often sunk. If I use my mobile phone and usb tethering it never happens but fps drops so it isnt optimal. This all adds up to me not joining a clan cos who wants a team member that disconnects mid game for 2 minutes, I also dont play ranked for the same reason.

They need to set the inactivity timer to a slightly higher value but to get them to listen...

[-AP-]
Players
747 posts
2,918 battles
52 minutes ago, Shlomo_Ishtov said:

I've been having frequent disconnects, sometimes up to 2x per game, since the hotfix. The forums are full of people who report this problems over several years, but there is no answer anywhere.  Not anywhere.

Customer Service ran the full gambit, no answers, finally asked for a crash report, but the disconnects are NOT generating any reports.  Same story with everyone.  Pingplotter, drivers updated, new rig, nothing wrong, everything checked, clean installs, no problems with WOT, or WOWP,  no problems with any other game or service, you name it.

The question is this.  HAS ANYONE had this problem and actually fixed it.  There are dozens of posts about the problem and no one has ever posted a resolution.  Either they all gave up and left, or someone fixed it and can post what the hell the problem is.

What internet connection do you have? Fiber? Copper cable? Wireless?

[IL]
Players
20 posts
8,164 battles
1 minute ago, thiextar said:

What internet connection do you have? Fiber? Copper cable? Wireless?

Asked and answered.  Network, ping rate, fps, all nominal and smooth.  No spikes.  ADSL hardline.

Just looking for someone who had the problem and fixed it...

Players
607 posts
7,330 battles

I've had this issue in the past with previous patches, but not currently. Not for a year or more. 

It might be a geographical issue with one of the servers. I'm in Australia with no issue.