Cold_Coconut

looking for group to join

5 comments in this topic

[-ENF-]
Players
1 post
334 battles

Hello,

I have been playing world of warships for some time now and i really feel i can improve my game a lot when i can join a team who could help me forwards.

i"m not in the tier x thow i am still t VI ,,

grating Cold_Coconut

[TB-PF]
[TB-PF]
Players
26 posts
6,114 battles

Hi , we are recruting new members! we are a multinational clan with players all over EU ! come join us for some clan bonuses ! your only comitment is to connect to discord ( chat app ) and be responsive to chat and banter on discord ! if this invite caught your attention please give me a chat on discord or this chat box and we will talk more ! this is our discord adress ->https://discord.gg/nQTgcJS

[BULL]
Alpha Tester
174 posts

clan_logo_red-2-500x500.thumb.png.ebe5e39c0d040cb75bdaf3fd0fd61787.png

COME JOIN THE BULLDOGS FAMILY WE RUN 4 CLANS

If you have a good sense of humour and enjoy friendly banter in an adult setting, then Bulldogs would like to hear from you.

We are a large, active (24h) and mature (relatively) UK based clanS who regularly take part in organised TEAM battles. Although we all take our battles seriously enough to win them, we also like to have fun while doing it.

Minimum age 18

We are a multi-national clan, but a good understanding of English is important.

CLAN-COMMANDER

A_GIO_Rob

DEPUTY-COMMANDER

QUAZIE

JAKE016

DEL36

RECRUITMENT

MICKSTANEE

TERMINUS_ULTAR

TRIPHAZARD1985

Our Teamspeak address is: vs27.tserverhq.com:6022

Password: bulldogs

(We Also Run A Dedicated Discord Page For All The Latest News And Friendly Chat)

(You need to be on TS within 2 days of joining, we do not accept "silent" members)

DO IT NOW! Come Join The Bulldog Community