Jump to content
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

[RESULTS] Weekend Event: Flying the Flags

43 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[N-A-T]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
24 posts
1,041 battles

time to use the 100 of flags i have then :D thank you wargaming for this chance! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
170 posts
7,460 battles

In Fly Strike Win event we had in hall of fame in EU around 50 000 ACTIVE ppl.. so we have like ~6.1 % chance to get 15 signals ? Well... ym.. ok.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BEWBS]
Players
56 posts
10,354 battles

Good way to do a flag sink... and you can win a massa wich everyone after black friday allready owns! I see what you did there WG

Rule of acquisition 87. Learn the customer's weaknesses, so that you can better take advantage of them.

 

  • Cool 3
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OP-B]
Beta Tester
91 posts
3,166 battles
31 minutes ago, fodder89 said:

In Fly Strike Win event we had in hall of fame in EU around 50 000 ACTIVE ppl.. so we have like ~6.1 % chance to get 15 signals ? Well... ym.. ok.

How about you comprehend what the event is about before commenting on the forums? :Smile_hiding:

 

28 minutes ago, Admiral_Nightingale said:

Rule of acquisition 87. Learn the customer's weaknesses, so that you can better take advantage of them.

I have quite a lot of various signals simply from playing the game (rankeds, campaigns, containers, missions...) and regularly use them anyway. This feels like free chance to get additional rewards while doing so, nothing to complain about.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
[BBMM]
Beta Tester, Players
136 posts
2,057 battles

This is a cool, little, fun contest, I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,292 posts
11,885 battles
6 hours ago, starkim1999 said:

time to use the 100 of flags i have then :D thank you wargaming for this chance! 

Happy to give you a little extra event :Smile_honoring:

 

5 hours ago, Admiral_Nightingale said:

Good way to do a flag sink... and you can win a massa wich everyone after black friday allready owns! I see what you did there WG

Rule of acquisition 87. Learn the customer's weaknesses, so that you can better take advantage of them.

Many of you already use flags on a very regular basis, this event gives you a chance to win something extra for using your signal flags. I'm sure there are many players who don't have the ship yet and if you already own it, you do get your compensation.

 

It's a nice extra for those who already use their signal flags on a regular basis and might help more inexperienced players to see the helpfulness of signal flags for their gameplay.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[STARS]
Players
499 posts

If someone wins Massachusetts but doesn't want to use the ship, is it possible to receive its doubloons worth instead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[EARTH]
Players
11 posts
1,523 battles
13 hours ago, fodder89 said:

In Fly Strike Win event we had in hall of fame in EU around 50 000 ACTIVE ppl.. so we have like ~6.1 % chance to get 15 signals ? Well... ym.. ok.

Just hope only 3000 bother to read the news :D

 

EDIT

nevermind...

 

image.png.72ee2cc463ef81da216dac64d9d867a8.png

  • Funny 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BYOB]
Players
3,402 posts
12,077 battles
10 minutes ago, zmeul said:

how is this event monitored by the players? or we can't

You can't, you either tally the flags yourself or just use them and hope for the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[OCTO]
Players
819 posts
16,141 battles
11 minutes ago, zmeul said:

how is this event monitored by the players? or we can't

This!

 

Can you not add some kind of indicator on how many flags has one used or how many tickets has he entered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Community, Alpha Tester
3,426 posts
6,360 battles
6 hours ago, zmeul said:

how is this event monitored by the players? or we can't

 

6 hours ago, Zen71_sniper said:

This!

 

Can you not add some kind of indicator on how many flags has one used or how many tickets has he entered?

Unfortunately we don't really have an indicator of this :( But if you just mount 8 flags for every battle, you have 2 battles for 1 ticket with a bonus ticket after 30 battles (hope my math isn't off).

 

21 hours ago, Eduj said:

all flags counted or just showed ones on article?

@Crysantos 

All flags. It's just that putting all of them in that line would look ugly.

On 2/14/2019 at 11:59 AM, fodder89 said:

In Fly Strike Win event we had in hall of fame in EU around 50 000 ACTIVE ppl.. so we have like ~6.1 % chance to get 15 signals ? Well... ym.. ok.

Nope, every 15 signals spent give you one ticket for the random prize - the more tickets you gather, the higher chance you will be among the 3,050 winners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[STARS]
Players
499 posts
3 hours ago, Tuccy said:

you will be among the 3,050 winners.

The way I see it, these will be 50 winners and 3000 losers, eating their fingernails...

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
60 posts
1,265 battles
21 ore fa, DuneDreamer ha scritto:

The way I see it, these will be 50 winners and 3000 losers, eating their fingernails...

I'm currently going in every battle with only 5 signals mounted on my ships (just beacuse 5 x 3 = 15 and so on); i actually lost count of how many signals i have spent, but since i don't use them very often, i think it's a good way to use them.

 

I agree with you DuneDreamer, those lucky 50 winners are going to get a VERY GOOD reward, while the other 3000 are going to feel disappointed.

 

My only hope is the knowledge the winners are going to be chosen "randomly". 

 

Hopefully RNG sais YES (not only to me, but to all of you)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[STARS]
Players
499 posts
22 minutes ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

I'm currently going in every battle with only 5 signals mounted on my ships (just beacuse 5 x 3 = 15 and so on); i actually lost count of how many signals i have spent, but since i don't use them very often, i think it's a good way to use them.

 

I agree with you DuneDreamer, those lucky 50 winners are going to get a VERY GOOD reward, while the other 3000 are going to feel disappointed.

 

My only hope is the knowledge the winners are going to be chosen "randomly". 

 

Hopefully RNG sais YES (not only to me, but to all of you)

Actually, I don't hope for anything. I'm bored. I'll be disappointed even if I'm among the 50 winners just because I don't need the ship. I have much better BBs and Massachusetts is only going to collect dust in my port. That is why I asked if I can get the doubloons value instead but my question wasn't answered.

 

I don't understand why you mount 5 instead of 8 signals on a ship. This way you'll have to play 3, instead of 2 battles for the same number of tickets, approximately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DANSK]
[DANSK]
Players
1 post
16,566 battles

Would respectfully suggest that it would be possible to FOLLOW how many "chips in the game one has" = follow progress of how many times "15 signal lots" is earned

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[STARS]
Players
499 posts
17 hours ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Sorry, i didn't know that, but if you already have the ship, you'll get her price in doubloons.

 

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/community/flying-the-flag/

 

it is written right under the ship

 

again i'm sorry

I don't have the ship. I was asking if it is possible to exchange it for doubloons if you don't want to play it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×