You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Naval Battle: Clans Competition

59 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,657 posts
2,509 battles
On 3/3/2019 at 7:43 PM, J4ckCarter said:

Thanks for that comment. Any ideas when this is likely to be back? Not a great fan of the naval battles as it is a poor substitute to clan battles in my opinion but appreciate you folks adding new content and wanting to shake things up. I would love CBs to be a standard part of the game and not something that goes by season but it is what it is. 

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.  

Unfortunately I can't give you an exact date yet, but you can expect us to continue with the same general cadence of alternating clan battles and ranked battles.

Players
324 posts
12,688 battles

Another thing that is missing from the interface is a way to check clan member performance from previous engagements. If a clan wants to go all out on this event, they need to be able to figure out which clan member is best for getting each star.

[EON]
Players
11 posts
6,088 battles

Hello All,

I have a question about these Naval Battle`s..

I like the idea about this new gamestyle for clans, But i want to complain about the Clan vs Clan format... this weekend we are vs a clan wo consist about 47 members.. my own clan has 36 members.. it is not fair they have 11 more players so 11x10 more attemps = 110 chances to get more stars than ours.. 

in my opinion its also more competitve if clans consist with the same lvl of members or are close to eachother

Kind Regards!

[PUPSI]
Freibeuter
7,213 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, Battleship_Division_7 sagte:

this weekend we are vs a clan wo consist about 47 members.. my own clan has 36 members.. it is not fair they have 11 more players so 11x10 more attemps = 110 chances to get more stars than ours..

but more clan members doesn't mean that all those players are really active...I guess the matching will also take into account how active a clan was regarding earned stars in the last week(s)...

[FISHR]
Players
7 posts
4,883 battles

Why??.. I played the whole day and i am sure that i switched it to 'enable' at the start of the competition. At the end of the day i want to check but it was suddenly 'disabled'! So our Clan is losing because the game cant remember what you switched? Or is it a bug? i dont know but im sad now and so are my clanmates. I think that this competition sucks and so is clanbattles at the moment with no variëty of gamplay, maps, ships, tiers etc. So Wargaming focus more on fixing and keep the game in a good state than throw premium ships at us, we dont want that. My suggestion is that they should focus on a smooth and understandable UI and keep the peolple interested. 

[DW]
Beta Tester
16 posts
9,736 battles

since 3 weeks i have alot of problems with using my 10 trys every 2nd try doesnt count even when i pass the needed Exp

any solutions there?

WG Staff
1,975 posts
3,470 battles
23 hours ago, Syreal said:

since 3 weeks i have alot of problems with using my 10 trys every 2nd try doesnt count even when i pass the needed Exp

any solutions there?

Submit Bug Report 
If you experience issues with the game (graphic artefacts, game crashes, spelling errors, game play errors) that directly started after an update - AND THIS ISSUE IS NOT LISTED IN THE KNOWN ISSUES LIST - please submit the report using the following format:

Description of the issue

• Description of the issue
  • Information on time frame and location of the error (e.g. useful for game replay)
  • Error messages

Issue reproduction steps

• If an issue happens regularly or when an action causes the issue to appear, please describe the steps in how you manage to make the issue occur.
  • Be as precise as possible as even small details may be important.
  • The ability to reproduce an issue is important for QA and Development team to fix this issue!

If you experience technical issues that do not seems to be caused by the update please use Technical Issues section.
BUG reports require time for investigation and an answer may take a few days. It is important that the full set of data is provided for the investigation!

REPORT HERE: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/8544/8576/ 

[K_K]
Players
5 posts
3,069 battles
On 3/8/2019 at 11:58 AM, Battleship_Division_7 said:

Hello All,

I have a question about these Naval Battle`s..

I like the idea about this new gamestyle for clans, But i want to complain about the Clan vs Clan format... this weekend we are vs a clan wo consist about 47 members.. my own clan has 36 members.. it is not fair they have 11 more players so 11x10 more attemps = 110 chances to get more stars than ours.. 

in my opinion its also more competitve if clans consist with the same lvl of members or are close to eachother

Kind Regards!

Well my clan  has only 12 members...and now with new rules we are falling in to difficult position.

My question is why are the same prizes for all league divisions there is no difference if clan is in amater or veteran league.