You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
HexOmega

[10GO] Clan member throwing ranked game for his clan mate

17 comments in this topic

[EMU]
Players
30 posts
12,925 battles

Yeah, I got salty. Today I met a [EDITED]. I met them twice in a battle as they were click-syncing to get on the same game. If they were together - they were good. If not, [EDITED] was throwing the game in order to get [EDITEDRank 1, which he even admitted.

Here you have the game where he threw the final game for his clan mate. He didn't even pretend that is not throwing that, both lauging at other players. Wonder what will WG do about that.

Edited by MrConway
Rule violations - naming and shaming
  • Cool 2
  • Boring 3

[SCRUB]
Players
7,713 posts
9,928 battles

This is something for WG support to look into, on the forum it will just get closed because name&shame rules.

• Cool 1

[EMU]
Players
30 posts
12,925 battles

Already did. Just wanted to share with others how fair the top clans can be.

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
2 hours ago, HexOmega said:

Already did. Just wanted to share with others how fair the top clans can be.

There will always be those who want to cheat, in any Clan, but blaming the Clan in its entirety is a little harsh.

I would also make the replay available to the Clan leader because a good leader would not want a cheat stain on their group...

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
13 minutes ago, Bear_Necessities said:

Cheat stain is already there. No amount of scrubbing is clearing their name now.

Can't argue there, but maybe the Clan Leader if they were decent would like the chance to remove the offenders personally whilst WG takes action against the players?

• Boring 1

[EMU]
Players
30 posts
12,925 battles
1 minute ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Can't argue there, but maybe the Clan Leader if they were decent would like the chance to remove the offenders personally whilst WG takes action against the players?

I've talked with their clan leader. It's the same sort of looser the two above mentioned are and he is fine with what they did.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
Just now, HexOmega said:

I've talked with their clan leader. It's the same sort of looser the two above mentioned are and he is fine with what they did.

Then I hope WG bans the whole lot of them...

Players
4,085 posts
6,241 battles
2 minutes ago, HexOmega said:

Its to be expected. People of the same kind will gather together. Well, every clan is building their own reputation. If they have no problem with that...

• Bad 1

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
840 posts
7,395 battles

i encountered them too, they were fixing the matches all day long, lukyly they didn''t manage to fix mine ( in one of them i had to kill 5 peoples)

[10GO]
[10GO]
Players
5 posts
9,625 battles

Interesting, i ranked out already and mostly played solo but had fun with some old clan members who are in diferent clans now and we mostly roflstomped everytime we met, and we met like in 10 consecutive games w/o clicking...

...now back to ur screenshots, in first 1 no amount of match rigging u are calling about cant argue with fact that ur team played bad as hell, and he maybe missplayed (or did he actualy suicided?)

on second one i see u got carried pretty hard. 

Not defending clanmates at all, did u encounter this whole night or u are just a little (u know what i want to say) and went to cry on forums about it?

tho looking closely in first screenshot he probably died coz fighting few dds w/o suport...

• Bad 1

[OM]
Players
988 posts
9,639 battles

Love that xD

I see so many idiots throwing already won games becausr they "hate fckin campers" and crap like that or try to safe their star if they think the gane is lost by going into suicide mode...srsly, it happens quite often. And now if 2 players from the same clan happen to be in the same game and if one of them does a move like that, it is rigging? Ok.

And btw, only because ppl write something in the chat, it has to be true? Ppl can talk. Ppl will talk. There are ppl out there writing stuff like that 24/7 on the chat because they think they are cool.

Naming and shaming is a nice move btw...Lucky for them there are streams available to be checked so they can prove they are not guilty if they want.

[10GO]
Players
14 posts
10,077 battles

@HexOmega

As i need to build a team for the upcoming KOTS and as i need to kick 2 important players because of proven missbehaviour i would like to ask you if you want to join our community and replace these 2 players.

Pls contact me ingame for more details.

Kind regards

• Funny 12
  • Bad 2

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,587 posts
2,397 battles
19 hours ago, HexOmega said:

Yeah, I got salty. Today I met a [EDITED]. I met them twice in a battle as they were click-syncing to get on the same game. If they were together - they were good. If not, [EDITED] was throwing the game in order to get [EDITEDRank 1, which he even admitted.

Here you have the game where he threw the final game for his clan mate. He didn't even pretend that is not throwing that, both lauging at other players. Wonder what will WG do about that.

They will remind about the forum rules governing naming and shaming!

Please report issues like this to customer support - they will investigate and act accordingly.

closed