Jean_Bart

Are you still enjoying the game or you are going to uninstall?

Are you still enjoying the game or you are going to uninstall?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Are you still enjoying the game or you are going to uninstall?

• Yes, the game is great, i like the way it goes!
    • No, i am uninstalling the game soon (or already did)!

130 comments in this topic

Players
73 posts
5,604 battles

i cant click either as neither really suits how i feel about the current (god awful) update,

i am not going to play for a couple of months, i damn sure will never spend any more money the game due to WG never listening to its customers (WG you didn't listen to the community with warplanes and that failed, do you want this for WoWs too?)

If this mess is not sorted out i WILL UNINSTALL!

Untill then i will watch the sh1tstorm from the sidelines and :Smile_facepalm:

This is from someone who loved the game, spent a fair bit of money on the game and is sad that its taken a turn in every wrong direction possible... in my opinion.

• Cool 11

[BITAM]
Beta Tester
97 posts
20,903 battles

It's gonna take Several months for balancing as they said today in live QnA.

Game is officially dead.

• Cool 8

[21-09]
Players
11 posts
8,653 battles

Dear WoW Staff,

I'm sure that you won't even care in reading players' posts; which is  a bad posture. Anyway ...

I've been playing with the latest 'Hotfix': it's just ridiculous. Period.

Now playing a CV is like shooting to a BB with a peashooter. Period.

The Game has lost all of its fun: players are lazy, hiding, and not Team Playing, because of the overall mess that you have created wuth the latest HORRIBLE Update, followed by 2 useless Hotfixes.

Just as an example of your WRONG ''creativity", in 6 battles on T8 we had 5 battles with 4 CVs! This is silly, silly, silly.

The game is now just a kiddish game; not enjoyable as it was before (not perfect, but much enjoyable).

As reported in my previous posts, I'm not going to Buy any Premium ships (as I did!): it would be a pure waste of money.

Since you guys do not even care about our complains, I'm sure that the game will quickly sink ... in the sinker. It's a pity. And it's your fault: you are losing players & customers. Period.

So, ... I'm only playing Ranked and Scenario battles: Random battles are just a sad, boring, so boring, mess.

I'm already looking for a new Gaming opportunity on the Web: unfortunately, your 'super-creative' Developing Team is made by kids 'always smiling, since everything is fine': as I said, your posture is utterly ridiculous.

I do regret the money I gave your Company: it's a bitter feeling.

I do realize that you Management's strategy is to progressively lose experienced players ("What??? .... they do even complain!? ... show them the door, since OUR game is perfect! WoW is 'the best' Game ever!"), while at the sametime luring new players to enter WoWs. You're doing this on our money, money that we entrusted you to get a decent, intelligent, development.

Problem is that there's no Intelligence anymore in your development plans, as your Staff Management undoubtedly lacks a proper vision: fair play.

Greetings,

CaptNEMO_1

• Cool 13

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles

Should be a third option to the poll:

Not playing, just waiting and not spending.

I have played 1 random game since the update.. absolute garbage.. spotted after 53 seconds.. perma spotted and attacked continuously for 8 further minutes until sunk.. Fired no torpedoes, fired no shells received no markers for spotting, couldn't cap, couldn't evade, couldn't ask the allied CV for help... couldn't do anything other than be the damage tally for the enemy CV... why play a game where from the outset you are limited to being a CV target being unable to achieve anything nor do anything for the whole 20 minutes...

We need a scuttle key...piss off a few CV's when they can't hurt you anymore...

Haven't played since and have no intentions of playing either until things change...

@MrConway is everyone in WG blind to the negatives or are you just burying your heads in the sand?

How many people need to tell WG how bad this game now is before you take notice?

Or maybe empty coffers will grab your attention by which time it will be far too late.

I played this game almost every day from 4-6 hours... now I play some of my old games...

-------------------------------

@1MajorKoenig I have again posted don't miss this opportunity to tell everyone how wrong my comments are and how good the game is..be the WG ray of light.. hurry up don't let me down.

• Cool 10

[DREAD]
Players
5,834 posts
5,251 battles
7 minutes ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Should be a third option to the poll:

Not playing, just waiting and not spending.

I have played 1 random game since the update.. absolute garbage.. spotted after 53 seconds.. perma spotted and attacked continuously for 8 further minutes until sunk.. Fired no torpedoes, fired no shells received no markers for spotting, couldn't cap, couldn't evade, couldn't ask the allied CV for help... couldn't do anything other than be the damage tally for the enemy CV... why play a game where from the outset you are limited to being a CV target being unable to achieve anything nor do anything for the whole 20 minutes...

We need a scuttle key...piss off a few CV's when they can't hurt you anymore...

Haven't played since and have no intentions of playing either until things change...

@MrConway is everyone in WG blind to the negatives or are you just burying your heads in the sand?

How many people need to tell WG how bad this game now is before you take notice?

Or maybe empty coffers will grab your attention by which time it will be far too late.

I played this game almost every day from 4-6 hours... now I play some of my old games...

-------------------------------

@1MajorKoenig I have again posted don't miss this opportunity to tell everyone how wrong my comments are and how good the game is..be the WG ray of light.. hurry up don't let me down.

Thanks for the reminder buddy :-)

Well - the ray of light has to wait a bit - the hotfix today was a disappointment. Still no fix to The overbuffed AA unfortunately.

But - I am not letting you down here anyway:

”All will be good in the end. And if it isn’t good it’s not the end.”

• Funny 3
  • Bad 1

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
Just now, 1MajorKoenig said:

Thanks for the reminder buddy :-)

But - I am not letting you down here anyway:

Cunny Funt...:Smile_teethhappy:

I actually hope your last statement turns true...

• Funny 1

[DREAD]
Players
5,834 posts
5,251 battles
1 minute ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

Cunny Funt...:Smile_teethhappy:

I actually hope your last statement turns true...

...me too :Smile_hiding:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[SWN]
Players
10 posts
5,392 battles

The CV rework was the nudge I needed to uninstall the game.

Played ranked for a while in 0.8.0 and a handful of random games.

I liked the old CV's because noone played them, now the game is a stinking pile of doo-doo.

Im keeping an eye on some twich and youtube vids in the next couple of months, and maybe install the game again once its playable and enjoyable. 

Right now it's not really 'fun and engaging'.....

This gives me a nice opportunity to play a bunch of games I bought but barely played over the last year. 

Im just glad that I didn't buy the year of premium time when it was on discount (funny right, how that premium time went on sale just before the CV rework, it's almost like WG was trying to get people to commit to the game because they knew they were about to release a freaking mess of patch that would piss everyone off).

• Cool 10

[SQRL]
Players
136 posts
11,062 battles

Only played one random game in the last few days, and that was enough. Low tier DD with no AA, so basically a waste of time playing unless the team has a vague idea how to play. CVs may think the AA is over powered, and is no fun - well i can tell you for a lots of DDs (the ones I like to play unfortunately) - it's no fun either.

Planes above me, waiting for my smoke to run out, while the rest of the team is so back then are virtually in the next map. 

I'm not going to uninstall, as ranked isn't too bad at moment, and i hope things turn around in the long run.  Unfortunately i've still got about 9 months left of premium time - but never again....

I gave up playing WOTs about a year ago (aside from the odd game) and now it looks like WOWs 

• Cool 9

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
2 hours ago, Asatori said:

I liked the old CV's because noone played them, now the game is a stinking pile of doo-doo.

Im keeping an eye on some twich and youtube vids in the next couple of months, and maybe install the game again once its playable and enjoyable. 

This gives me a nice opportunity to play a bunch of games I bought but barely played over the last year. 

Im just glad that I didn't buy the year of premium time when it was on discount (funny right, how that premium time went on sale just before the CV rework, it's almost like WG was trying to get people to commit to the game because they knew they were about to release a freaking mess of patch that would piss everyone off).

2 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

Only played one random game in the last few days, and that was enough. Low tier DD with no AA, so basically a waste of time playing unless the team has a vague idea how to play. CVs may think the AA is over powered, and is no fun - well i can tell you for a lots of DDs (the ones I like to play unfortunately) - it's no fun either.

Planes above me, waiting for my smoke to run out, while the rest of the team is so back then are virtually in the next map. 

I'm not going to uninstall, as ranked isn't too bad at moment, and i hope things turn around in the long run.  Unfortunately i've still got about 9 months left of premium time - but never again....

I gave up playing WOTs about a year ago (aside from the odd game) and now it looks like WOWs 

@MrConway

2 more happy players.. are you taking notice yet?

• Cool 4

[SE_WO]
Players
203 posts
10,345 battles
11 hours ago, Asatori said:

your 100% right , I spent for a 30 day prem  feel I got took , update is a real screw mess . got a prem BB that also went on sale  ,another screw job .  This is going the way of world of war planes fast . But its far worse , the con job will never end until its just a stupid arcade game , that will not out class any of the standard arcade games .  They have turned a ford mustang into a pinto that will burst into flames just parked on the street .

11 hours ago, Beaker71 said:

WOWplanes  took out the great looking ship targets , installed stupid rocket base targets ,then went arcade mode , but at least you have full control of the planes and they will hold a forward almost [edited] pit view ,  WOWships is now much worse then ,WOWP OR WOWT .  WOW tank blitz is next to be screwed up ,making the smart phone kids happy arcading it . 

• Cool 4

Players
531 posts

Pretty much only playing one BB ship now. I used to play both BB and DD (50/50), even Cruiser a bit at times but have stopped playing both now because of this change. Getting bored with me only feeling like BB's is worth playing because of the perma-spotting problem making it a bit pointless playing anything else like a Light Cruiser or weak DD - getting killed too easy because you're always being spotted non stop to shoot at in them is no fun, good ship concealment now not worth jack :etc_swear:in the game.

• Cool 7

[BOBS2]
Beta Tester
75 posts
10,757 battles

I hate the game now, I mean I actively hate it. I hate the developers for being detached and therefore stupid (as evidenced during the Q&A yesterday).  I hate the addictive psychological tactics that are skillfully employed by the developers, which are copied from online gambling. I hate that I cannot trust WarGaming as evidenced by their nerfing premium content after sale. I feel like I am being played rather than playing a game. I suspect they have really messed up.

• Cool 8

Players
1,106 posts
8,552 battles
26 minutes ago, bondone said:

your 100% right , I spent for a 30 day prem  feel I got took , update is a real screw mess . got a prem BB that also went on sale  ,another screw job .  This is going the way of world of war planes fast . But its far worse , the con job will never end until its just a stupid arcade game , that will not out class any of the standard arcade games .  They have turned a ford mustang into a pinto that will burst into flames just parked on the street .

My premium ended 3 days after the update and then I won 2 days more..seriously, it was enough to make me decide to :etc_swear:this game right off in its present format...

I pity all the people who were charmed by the cut priced premium offers before the rework.. they paid premium times, admittedly at reduced rates, for an unfinished product.. and WG still expects people to spend more money on premium ships that either don't work or will be nerfed 6 months down the line anyway...

A bit like a shop advertising 50% off the price of a Jigsaw and so, you buy it, you go home, you open the box to find 50% of the Jigsaw is missing....

@MrConway I ask again are you taking notice of player reactions?

• Cool 5

[SE_WO]
Players
203 posts
10,345 battles
1 minute ago, Migantium_Mashum said:

My premium ended 3 days after the update and then I won 2 days more..seriously, it was enough to make me decide to :etc_swear:this game right off in its present format...

I pity all the people who were charmed by the cut priced premium offers before the rework.. they paid premium times, admittedly at reduced rates, for an unfinished product.. and WG still expects people to spend more money on premium ships that either don't work or will be nerfed 6 months down the line anyway...

A bit like a shop advertising 50% off the price of a Jigsaw and so, you buy it, you go home, you open the box to find 50% of the Jigsaw is missing....

YES DEPRESSING !      I played war thunder ,but they screwed up my account and failed to fix it  . game play was not bad but service worthless . 

Players
531 posts

What irks me the most. It's not this CV/Ship/AA balancing problem going on. But the perma-spotting problem with CV planes that has ruined game concealment with ships that need it to play both a DD and Light Cruiser. And they don't seem bothered about that problem, none of the patches are trying to address the perma-spotting issue that has borked the game basically, more so than this whole CV/AA thing.

I only play BB now because I don't care about being spotted in one.

• Cool 7

[SE_WO]
Players
203 posts
10,345 battles
12 minutes ago, FredKarno said:

I hate the game now, I mean I actively hate it. I hate the developers for being detached and therefore stupid (as evidenced during the Q&A yesterday).  I hate the addictive psychological tactics that are skillfully employed by the developers, which are copied from online gambling. I hate that I cannot trust WarGaming as evidenced by their nerfing premium content after sale. I feel like I am being played rather than playing a game. I suspect they have really messed up.

I once got a brand new 1973 VW  ,first year for a new model (let the public test it ) , was in the shop for recalls and lots of broken parts .  2 years and enough ! got a Toyota , still have a Toyota but its a 2015 . love them in spite of front wheel drive now . ATT WOW games !  Uninstalling  I will never come back . fool me once its your suckering me , fool me twice its my fault .  Rolling the game back before 080 put out a general consumer refunding

, forget anymore update bandaids  and say you are sorry  . VW dose not out sell Toyota !

• Cool 1

[SE_WO]
Players
203 posts
10,345 battles
5 hours ago, Elias_D said:

It's gonna take Several months for balancing as they said today in live QnA.

Game is officially dead.

several months , I AM NOT SPENDING ANOTHER DIME , if uninstall never come back !

• Cool 1

[SE_WO]
Players
203 posts
10,345 battles
4 hours ago, Asatori said:

Think they can really fix it now ? NOT MUCH HOPE THEIR  its arcadeville now , roll back or nothing !

• Cool 1

[DUXTR]
Alpha Tester
621 posts

Not going to unistall yet......yet.

But if what @Elias_D said is true. Well, then I'm horrified of the inept levels WG has shown here.

U never ever put out such a radical change on the liveserver if u need to balance it for several effing months.

The players told them so many times.

Now we have DD free games. Had games yesterday were the first cap in domination was capped 8 min into the game.

CV players complain that AA is to strong, they can't do anything. I say AA is to irradical. I had tier 10 CVs fly through my DefAA without any problems yesterday.

Didn't even bother to change direction......and if they loose planes....well.....lets print u some new with a slight downtime. Much penalty.......

And this changing of AA zones is completely retarded, specially for a AA system that is so RNG based now.

Remove it completely from the game. AA is either on or off.

The only thing I like is the AA effects and noise. That's about it.

I hoped the CV fanfare would die quickly, cause it's boring as f**** to play(tried them at the PTS).

• Cool 5

Players
181 posts
6,509 battles
6 hours ago, FredKarno said:

Exactly my feeling yesterday watching parts of the live videos. They do not care, they cherry pick the questions, they dismiss any criticism or suggestions. It seems they like the new CV game, want to have 4 of them in every game and all they think this needs is just some balancing.

Then MrConway saying "see, I just played a T8 CV in a T10 game and I didn't do that bad". Man, almost lost it there, they are just trying to sell the CV rework!

• Cool 6

[BITAM]
Beta Tester
97 posts
20,903 battles
2 hours ago, SirAmra said:

But if what @Elias_D said is true. 

Watch the latest live QnA mate and you will see that's totally true.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
9 posts

Tbh I was pretty mad at the QA farce.

Good that you did it but addressed nothing of importance and was vague to point of being worthless.

Play CV was joke right, oh I lost all my planes but look instant take off again jesus.

Play DD prove to me we all wrong with spotting.

Oh and comment about shot DD in spawn is that fair oh he didn't move.  Really how far would they get 15 secs in.

And gratz to person asked why Torps and Main guns take time but planes are instant, answer was erm erm BS.

WG you made fool of yourselves with game don't make things even worse with that embarrassment.

Do even know what community managers are for....

• Cool 5