Sign in to follow this  
neil25091965

Not a noob

4 comments in this topic

[TB-PF]
Players
2 posts
6,741 battles

Hi guys any other players have server issues ie: every now and again the game is unplayable , you have no control of the ship , it does basically its own thing , cant fire torpedos , the ship goes side ways etc etc .....seems to happen only now and again.

Is this just a lag error ? My isp says my end is fine running 220 mb line 10 mb up load computer is not a slouch by any means .

Thanks in advance.

Players
85 posts
911 battles

Something similar I guess, recently it seems to be after I've done something 'significant' such as launch a big long range salvo, the ship stops responding to helm and ploughs straight on until the shells have landed. Also the whole game froze once until the shots had landed. My graphics are max'd (WoWs 'Recommended' settings, I've not changed them), I wondered if something or other needed turning down, but I'm loath to do it as the game runs very well 99% of the time. I've not had this happen before the CV patch.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,292 posts
11,885 battles
On 2/12/2019 at 6:07 PM, neil25091965 said:

Hi guys any other players have server issues ie: every now and again the game is unplayable , you have no control of the ship , it does basically its own thing , cant fire torpedos , the ship goes side ways etc etc .....seems to happen only now and again.

Is this just a lag error ? My isp says my end is fine running 220 mb line 10 mb up load computer is not a slouch by any means .

Thanks in advance.

Hi there!

We haven't received a lot of reports like this recently and we would need more information. Could you please open a support ticket here, describe your problem and attach a WGCheck and pingplotter? It does sound like a choppy internet connection.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:22 AM, 250swb said:

Something similar I guess, recently it seems to be after I've done something 'significant' such as launch a big long range salvo, the ship stops responding to helm and ploughs straight on until the shells have landed. Also the whole game froze once until the shots had landed. My graphics are max'd (WoWs 'Recommended' settings, I've not changed them), I wondered if something or other needed turning down, but I'm loath to do it as the game runs very well 99% of the time. I've not had this happen before the CV patch.

Could you also please report this to us via a support ticket?

In general the best place to leave reports about bugs is our "Bugs" topic for the current update: https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/112242-bug-reports/

Greetings, Crysantos

Players
85 posts
911 battles

I have Pingplotter working in the background when I play games and nothing coincides with WoWs events and a flaky connection. But next time I'll send the trace log to Support.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this