Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cammo1962

Giulio Cesare

9 comments in this topic

[BMD]
Players
24 posts
10,214 battles

Dear @ MrConway tell me this you knew a year a go that the Giulio Cesare for it´s tier was OP because all the testers had told you and you still put it up for sale and now you want to nerf it by putting a tier higer up. Why did you do it and can i get my real money refounded if you are doing it (not dubloons) ??

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
85 posts
911 battles

Given all the stats Wargaming have on their game it must be an incredible and astounding surprise to them that the GC seems now to be OP! I mean, what were they thinking? Unless it was to milk the community before taking the prize away so they can milk the community all over again with another offering in the GC mould. Maybe I'm being overly cynical? I think at some point Wargaming have to stand by their decisions and not take the wee wee out of their players by changing the parameters of what they bought. How would you feel if the size of your Levi's changed suddenly without your waistline changing to explain it?

• Cool 2

[BMD]
Players
24 posts
10,214 battles
24 minutes ago, 250swb said:

Given all the stats Wargaming have on their game it must be an incredible and astounding surprise to them that the GC seems now to be OP! I mean, what were they thinking? Unless it was to milk the community before taking the prize away so they can milk the community all over again with another offering in the GC mould. Maybe I'm being overly cynical? I think at some point Wargaming have to stand by their decisions and not take the wee wee out of their players by changing the parameters of what they bought. How would you feel if the size of your Levi's changed suddenly without your waistline changing to explain it?

Well i know that the facts was the the testers had said to WG that it was OP for its tier so WG knew it when they put for sale and with the new meta with CVs it is not OP anymore but listened to this one:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d319aOO4mU&t=10s

• Cool 1

Players
85 posts
911 battles

Exactly, nothing is an 'accident' in this game. I see the Commander reset is now back to gold while players are still coming to terms with the carriers part A) and part B) fiasco, talk about keeping people on their toes, I imagine some more gold will be bought this week in the continuing efforts to sort it out. 

In terms of the video he makes a good point at the end, and if I can paraphrase, 'the RNG thing just seeks to equalise the ships so nothing stands out'. OK, great some may say. But no, it just means players are always trying to buy the latest thing for the slightest hoped for advantage it can offer, and often it won't. WoWs needs ships that players can identify with, feel good with, and not feel they are going to have the rug pulled from under them all the time. Not all ships will be good for all people, and the GC is great in it's tier, but gets decidedly flakey when up-tiered as it is.

• Cool 1

[BMD]
Players
24 posts
10,214 battles
17 hours ago, 250swb said:

Exactly, nothing is an 'accident' in this game. I see the Commander reset is now back to gold while players are still coming to terms with the carriers part A) and part B) fiasco, talk about keeping people on their toes, I imagine some more gold will be bought this week in the continuing efforts to sort it out. 

In terms of the video he makes a good point at the end, and if I can paraphrase, 'the RNG thing just seeks to equalise the ships so nothing stands out'. OK, great some may say. But no, it just means players are always trying to buy the latest thing for the slightest hoped for advantage it can offer, and often it won't. WoWs needs ships that players can identify with, feel good with, and not feel they are going to have the rug pulled from under them all the time. Not all ships will be good for all people, and the GC is great in it's tier, but gets decidedly flakey when up-tiered as it is.

It will go back to free again when the balancing is done so you can respec your captains again.

• Cool 1

[EUR]
Players
97 posts

Message to World of Warships

What you are plannning to do is very unfair and against any common sense of customer satisfaction (and respect) for the simple reason that ship was SOLD for real money with THOSE SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTIC, and the customers bought it BECAUSE of those; so now it cannot be changed WITHOUT consense of OWNERS;

Moreover in doing so WG will LOSE credibility among customers: infact why should anyone buying a ship knowing that from a day to another the item can be deeply changed ?? As a matter of fact I AM the first one who will NOT buy any ship (or tanks in WOT) as long as this discussion stay open. Why should I accept the risk to see my money LOSING value if one day WG decide to change the features of what I bought? 

Now I close this post with an invitation to WG to really examine the Whole issue that to me sound quite "weird". Infact I don't understand why it was even opened, Giulio Cesare is a Tier V BB. Is this really the most unbalanced ship? is it really creating so many issues? What about Belfast then? It had a much bigger impact on the game. I remember that Tier VII ranked season: it was completely spoiled by Belfast. Did WG take in consideration any "nerf"? What about Saipan? That was the best premium CV in the game until 0.8.0. Did WG considered any "nerf"?

Bottom line: please WG don t do it. You will only lose credibility and, in the long term, money. Don't follow the whining  of a few people that are probably relatively new players. 

Sincerely hope you will reconsider as I truly like the game. 

• Cool 2

[BMD]
Players
24 posts
10,214 battles
4 hours ago, Alfa_Tau said:

Message to World of Warships

What you are plannning to do is very unfair and against any common sense of customer satisfaction (and respect) for the simple reason that ship was SOLD for real money with THOSE SPECIFIC CHARACTERISTIC, and the customers bought it BECAUSE of those; so now it cannot be changed WITHOUT consense of OWNERS;

Moreover in doing so WG will LOSE credibility among customers: infact why should anyone buying a ship knowing that from a day to another the item can be deeply changed ?? As a matter of fact I AM the first one who will NOT buy any ship (or tanks in WOT) as long as this discussion stay open. Why should I accept the risk to see my money LOSING value if one day WG decide to change the features of what I bought? 

Now I close this post with an invitation to WG to really examine the Whole issue that to me sound quite "weird". Infact I don't understand why it was even opened, Giulio Cesare is a Tier V BB. Is this really the most unbalanced ship? is it really creating so many issues? What about Belfast then? It had a much bigger impact on the game. I remember that Tier VII ranked season: it was completely spoiled by Belfast. Did WG take in consideration any "nerf"? What about Saipan? That was the best premium CV in the game until 0.8.0. Did WG considered any "nerf"?

Bottom line: please WG don t do it. You will only lose credibility and, in the long term, money. Don't follow the whining  of a few people that are probably relatively new players. 

Sincerely hope you will reconsider as I truly like the game. 

Well we are a bunch of people that have decided that we wont buy any new prem ships from the prem shop as long this one is going on.

• Cool 1

[PEEW]
[PEEW]
Players
1 post
4,947 battles

What surprises me the most on this topic: 

I have not heard any CC really saying "no!" to wargaming.... Notser, Flambass and co just say... yeah - its a bit OP, so it makes sense...... what the hell???????? 

They are opening the box of Pandora. Once the first premium ship has been nerfed, the road is open to nerfing any premium ship they feel might be OP ... of course, after they got a crap load of money from us! As a CC, I was expecting more support for the player base on this,... But I guess -... they dont have to pay for the ships.... 

If BMW would come to my house and would tell me that they would reduce the HP of my car, because according to statistics, my car is stronger then the Mercs or Audis or Volvos  .... NOBODY would accept it. 

But because this is "only a game", I am supposed to accept every tweak they make on the investements I made? 

I seriously doubt, what they are doing is even allowed!!!!! But we all accept it, because 30/40 bucks is not worth suing their asses. 

I spent a good fortune already on this game and I happily did it. But if they will seriously do it (and it looks definitely now like they will go through with this....), I will not spend a single dime anymore on this game. Because who tells me that they wont nerf another ship I like playing a lot in the future. 

Well I guess looking at it from a positive side... I will save a lot of money and also spare time thanks to that change. so - thank you wargaming! !!

Sign in to follow this