You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ProjectX2

Meta ingame

3 comments in this topic

[-L-]
[-L-]
Players
10 posts
4,276 battles

Hi WG and everyone else
Is super happy for your new update, nice you making a difference,  even if it is not completely in the closet.
Potato potatoes
But personally, I am extremely sorry for the development in relation to meta in the game. Do not play ramdoms anymore, as I am only experiencing lemming trains and people who are scared of dice on their ship.

So my relationship with the game means, when the rank is over, I don't know what I'm sitting with after ?!?!
Since I in no way participate in gameplay where it's about sitting at the back and camp,
just because there is a CV player in the match, hoping for the best shoot and better spotting.
Don't know how to turn this development of meta here
Trying through the command system asking other players to turn around, typing ingame and asking them why  they choose this playing style. But without luck sadly

Greeting the deeply troubled player

hqdefault.jpg

[NWP]
Players
4,359 posts
6,234 battles

Why do you like the update if it ruined gameplay :cap_wander:

I dont think WG will make necessary measures to prevent this blob-camping meta... they would need to act fast, because once its in the average players mind, its hard to get out of it. Also they probably survive longer, so they like it... which will make it even harder to stop this meta-shift.

[-L-]
[-L-]
Players
10 posts
4,276 battles
9 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

Why do you like the update if it ruined gameplay :cap_wander:

I dont think WG will make necessary measures to prevent this blob-camping meta... they would need to act fast, because once its in the average players mind, its hard to get out of it. Also they probably survive longer, so they like it... which will make it even harder to stop this meta-shift.

Like the update, bc its new and bring some more to the game..
However, had no idea that it would directly create such a great panic mode, that all players would choose to play the game of headless chickens
The few players trying to get a gameplay out of it are punished and die because the rest of one's team is still in the spawn area