Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Yaskaraxx

Communicating with sound signals - the ships horn!

26 comments in this topic

Players
949 posts
20,786 battles

....many ways ta communicate in-battle...my favourite is the "Ships Horn"...at the right moment letting me team-players exactly know what I am intending ta do!...I push my ships horn: then they getta know: "he is gonna in full!, and he want for us ta support him"....or "he knows i am hiding behind isle, he want me to go with him in full attack-mode!!"...or "we have battle this part of map, he wanna know us, we gonna win this!!, when we attack full, no holding back there!!"...so, oh, yes, ships horn is soooo powerfull (used at the right moments) to boost moral!!!...use it!!!!...( I do!!, for sure, at the RIGHT  moments!!)...what yr opinion...ehh?...i myself very often use the ships horn with power succes when sailing my great Shimakaze, Asashio, Massachusetts and great Nelson....it says: "come...we go in full & we gonna blast them all out of the water!!!!, follow me!!!, we gonna win this one!!!"....great boosting of true battle spirit!!!!

[PUPSI]
Players
6,592 posts
Vor 8 Minuten, Yaskaraxx sagte:

what yr opinion

there are players who did not disable this "feature"?

Players
949 posts
20,786 battles
3 minutes ago, Klopirat said:

there are players who did not disable this "feature"?

..sure hope not!!!!!...ships horn so powerfull!

[POI--]
Players
4,313 posts
5,395 battles

There is no shared meaning for horn and typically it does nothing. It also cannot be heard beyond 6 km.

I typically use it only to alert people if I'm passing through and they are about to collide with me or if they don't notice that they are raking my ship with friendly fire.

Players
949 posts
20,786 battles
14 minutes ago, Seiranko said:

There is no shared meaning for horn and typically it does nothing. It also cannot be heard beyond 6 km.

I typically use it only to alert people if I'm passing through and they are about to collide with me or if they don't notice that they are raking my ship with friendly fire.

nah, too "clinical a response!)///ship horn is very powerfull(!!!) sound communication: for instance, me last battle with me fav Shima (X) 9.6 torps range, basting a 72 knots speed, there was a teammate Zoa hiding behind island(??), while me Shima full battling C cap...so I went along-side him....blasted me SHIPS HORN!!! at him...he knew exactly what i was meaning(!!!)...he/she went with me as from that moment...and we took cap C + later on won battle, me taking out an enemy  Khaba present there (..was reason Zao was so scared at first, lol), Shima took out Khaba with blasing 72 knots torps!!!...(lost 50% health yeah, lol, ok)...but vital moment on time battle..won us the battle...and also Zao scored real great!!....me ships horn truly boosted his/hers fighting-battle-spirit!!!

Players
4,342 posts
7,746 battles

3 short honks seems to work as warning for incoming torpedoes, granted it should be 5 if we go by actual rulebook but well, I don't expect internet boat captains to even bother reading about these.

[UNICS]
Players
3,185 posts
12,579 battles
1 minute ago, Panocek said:

3 short honks seems to work as warning for incoming torpedoes, granted it should be 5 if we go by actual rulebook but well, I don't expect internet boat captains to even bother reading about these.

I'll see if it works the next time I launch torps behind my teammates :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

Players
1,497 posts
3,883 battles

Yet another pointless Yaskaraxx thread.

Whoo.

The last time I heard someone toot their little tooter was when an enemy NCal (T8) decided he was going to banzai me in my Nelson (T7). Throwing away a top-tier to ram a mid-tier. Genius.:Smile_facepalm:

20 minutes ago, Aotearas said:

Press N to assert dominance!

I literally only bothered to post so I could post the following:

I wish ships could T-pose.

• Funny 1

Players
949 posts
20,786 battles
2 hours ago, CptBarney said:

900198270_michaelrosen.jpg.9348c2616b556a54777c9e8eda915c97.jpg

my smoll senpai is a bit grumpeh today.

i've used the horn for laughs a few times.

...nahh...never ever grumpy, never ever, nah nah, always blasting 1000% energy when playin me great WoWs: me Ships Horn REALY communicates so forcefull strong ways  to my teammates...another example, you know, both mighty Nelson + Massachusetts LEAD certain parts of battle...they lead others, so if: what is Massa gonna do? what is mighty Nelson gonna do?....THEN i gonna let em know: using my ships horn says to them: "I am with ya!!!...I am gonna in full, we gonna go for it, no holding back, we going for win!!"...yeah..THAT is the power of the Ships Horn (= non-verbal power-communication!)...and yeah I see destroyers around me getting HAPPY(!!!!!!) at once, knowing exactly what's going on, what's gonna happen...realy boosts fighting spirits of me teammates around me!!! Don't use ships horn (so powerfull) for just some laughs(????): use it ta win battles!!!!, yeah!!! So powerfull, oh, yeah!

[4_0_4]
Players
4,811 posts
10,952 battles
7 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

....many ways ta communicate in-battle...my favourite is the "Ships Horn"...at the right moment letting me team-players exactly know what I am intending ta do!...I push my ships horn: then they getta know: "he is gonna in full!, and he want for us ta support him"....or "he knows i am hiding behind isle, he want me to go with him in full attack-mode!!"...or "we have battle this part of map, he wanna know us, we gonna win this!!, when we attack full, no holding back there!!"...so, oh, yes, ships horn is soooo powerfull (used at the right moments) to boost moral!!!...use it!!!!...( I do!!, for sure, at the RIGHT  moments!!)...what yr opinion...ehh?...i myself very often use the ships horn with power succes when sailing my great Shimakaze, Asashio, Massachusetts and great Nelson....it says: "come...we go in full & we gonna blast them all out of the water!!!!, follow me!!!, we gonna win this one!!!"....great boosting of true battle spirit!!!!

538.jpg

• Funny 2

Players
949 posts
20,786 battles

nahh...we certainly don't need any "readers" or "philosophers" when we go in with blasting gunzzzz getting the job done!!!...those readers & philosophers we leave behind for us ta make some nice tea & drinks for after-battles....THIS IS WAR-GAME!!!!...yeah!!! ...the nice drinks...well is for afterwards, after our having won epic!!!

Players
1,497 posts
3,883 battles
3 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

...nahh...never ever grumpy, never ever, nah nah, always blasting 1000% energy when playin me great WoWs

He's referring to me, numbnuts.

And @CptBarney is right, I seem to get just a little bit miffed whenever I am reminded that you still actively post on these forums.

Players
949 posts
20,786 battles

Edited

Edited by Asklepi0s
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to Insulting remarks

Players
949 posts
20,786 battles

...my last posting "EDITED"?????...was totally nothing strange in it!!...was bit kidding funny ways meant, nothing more, so obvious!! Got "a warning" from that Asklepi0s (moderator) for it???? I never ever did troll here on WoWS forums, I always 100% hold back doing so, so why all the warnings??????.....anyway I will never ever post any comments here on these forums any more, until that Asklepi0s (moderator) has provided me with his written apology for the grave mistake he just made! This is totally unbelievable!....bye

[POI--]
Players
4,313 posts
5,395 battles
12 hours ago, Captain_LOZFFVII said:

He's referring to me, numbnuts.

And @CptBarney is right, I seem to get just a little bit miffed whenever I am reminded that you still actively post on these forums.

19 hours ago, CptBarney said:

my smoll senpai is a bit grumpeh today.

Come on, no fighting ya two. No reason to act like this. Let's be nice to each other.

1 hour ago, Yaskaraxx said:

anyway I will never ever post any comments here on these forums any more, until that Asklepi0s (moderator) has provided me with his written apology for the grave mistake he just made! This is totally unbelievable!....bye

If only it was true...

[4_0_4]
Players
4,811 posts
10,952 battles
8 hours ago, Yaskaraxx said:

...my last posting "EDITED"?????...was totally nothing strange in it!!...was bit kidding funny ways meant, nothing more, so obvious!! Got "a warning" from that Asklepi0s (moderator) for it???? I never ever did troll here on WoWS forums, I always 100% hold back doing so, so why all the warnings??????.....anyway I will never ever post any comments here on these forums any more, until that Asklepi0s (moderator) has provided me with his written apology for the grave mistake he just made! This is totally unbelievable!....bye

Hopefully you can keep your word.

Quoted to avoid you editing it afterwards.

Players
949 posts
20,786 battles
47 minutes ago, Zemeritt said:

Hopefully you can keep your word.

Quoted to avoid you editing it afterwards.

Spoiler

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.8593d737eeca85e3f07a55c639e759b2.jpeg

,,,Et tu, Brute???

Players
949 posts
20,786 battles

...nahh, that moderator must have been a BOT (no human would do that) & BOTS never ever apologize (start getting used ta it, re terminator-movies, see?...yeah!!!)

Ships Horns Signallings WORK!..= fast signalling to yr teammates in-game battles, and yeah they know in the blinck of an eye what ya mean ----> results a combined full attack (team-work)...realy works! (no trolling there, all true, again, try it yrself, ya will be amazed!).

...and me???....well, me, i better keep on the move now, speedy ways(!!) + situational awaress, yes, i do have! Bye & cheers!

image.thumb.jpeg.016d570929385d97d3a9bf0134669f97.jpeg

Players
888 posts
245 battles
8 hours ago, Seiranko said:

Come on, no fighting ya two. No reason to act like this. Let's be nice to each other.

If only it was true...

Bu-but we arent foighting though.

*furiously pats smoll riselottehs head*.

on topic: i never knew the horn only extended 6km in every direction though but i guess thats for anti trolling purposes. 

Makes me wonder if sounds mods are popular in this game.

• Cool 1

Players
949 posts
20,786 battles
4 minutes ago, CptBarney said:

Makes me wonder if sounds mods are popular in this game.

...ohh yes, the Ships Horn is popular(!)...how do I know?...cuz the others start signalling back (with their own ships horns) to me and they know exactly what I was signalling about, & what I encourage them ta do next, is powerfull moral, fighting spirit boost. I have expienced exactly that, many times over, so yes, is true (...and think of this one: doesn't even matter if any undestand english language, sound signals are understood fastly by all, sound signals go way back to the times humans still livin in caves...yeah??...so it's not realy surprising to notice that ships horns (sound signals do realy have great effect)...that is: if used at the right moment

Players
1,497 posts
3,883 battles
On 2/12/2019 at 9:58 PM, DeletedUser said:

...ohh yes, the Ships Horn is popular(!)...how do I know?...cuz the others start signalling back (with their own ships horns) to me and they know exactly what I was signalling about, & what I encourage them ta do next, is powerfull moral, fighting spirit boost. I have expienced exactly that, many times over, so yes, is true (...and think of this one: doesn't even matter if any undestand english language, sound signals are understood fastly by all, sound signals go way back to the times humans still livin in caves...yeah??...so it's not realy surprising to notice that ships horns (sound signals do realy have great effect)...that is: if used at the right moment

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.pn

Has this idiot seriously deleted his account for a third time?

Sign in to follow this