You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
greg141414

Signal "Ouroboros" do not work

9 comments in this topic

Question

8 answers to this question

[PUPSI]
Players
6,607 posts
Vor 11 Minuten, greg141414 sagte:

After mission i see result, and signal "Ouroboros" (free EP +777%) do not work. ?

can you post a screenshot?

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,669 posts

Normal freeXP = 5 % of the total XP earned

If the freeXP earned is higher then 5 %, then the signal / camo works. You can also confirm this by hovering your mouse courser over the freeXP value in the detail tab of the after battle result screen.

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,669 posts
4 hours ago, DuneDreamer said:

If you lose the battle or play Coop, the bonus from the flag seems lost. ;)

It works fine in those cases too. There is no different behavior depending on the game mode or battle result.

You could argue that the signals are wasted in such a case, as they are not as effective, due to the lower general reward caused by of those situations, as they could be. But they work just fine and provide the properly calculated bonus.

[STARS]
Players
499 posts
4 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

It works fine in those cases too. There is no different behavior depending on the game mode or battle result.

You could argue that the signals are wasted in such a case, as they are not as effective, due to the lower general reward caused by of those situations, as they could be. But they work just fine and provide the properly calculated bonus. 

That is why I said "seems". Perhaps I should have used a larger, bold italic font?

Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
441 posts
7,971 battles
9 hours ago, DuneDreamer said:

That is why I said "seems". Perhaps I should have used a larger, bold italic font?

Perhaps you should have clarified that despite seeming lost that perception is not correct as the bonus still applies and the flag works as advertised, as can be confirmed by anyone who knows where to look.

• Boring 1

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
2,669 posts
11 hours ago, DuneDreamer said:

That's why I clarified that your "seems" isn't accurate. See the other replies on how to determine if the bonus has been applied or not. If need be use a pocket calculator and see for yourself if you recieved more then the default 5 % of the total XP as FreeXP.

If the bonus really isn't applied open a support ticket, attach the replay of the match where it happened, and submit a proper bug report please.

• Boring 1