ABED1984

Tier 6 Giulio Cesare

13 comments in this topic

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,088 posts
30,958 battles

Will WarGaming release the T6 Giulio Cesare on sale again after uptiering her ?

[ADRIA]
Players
4,822 posts
6,919 battles
1 hour ago, ABED1984 said:

Afaik being able to return these ships to sale is one of the points behind them getting balanced

• Cool 1

[STARS]
Players
499 posts

I'm glad I didn't buy the ship. It is quite risky to buy any ship after so many changes. You never know what you will end up with in a couple of months after purchase.

• Cool 1

Players
441 posts
7,569 battles

The question is what will happen to all the other premium ships removed from sale for being unbalanced? Will they all move up a tier? Except of course T8 premiums because WG isn't selling T9 premiums for direct cash (yet).

[BOTS]
Beta Tester
24 posts
4,714 battles
2 hours ago, Raziel_Walker said:

The question is what will happen to all the other premium ships removed from sale for being unbalanced? Will they all move up a tier? Except of course T8 premiums because WG isn't selling T9 premiums for direct cash (yet).

*Cough* Jean Bart *Cough*

[EUR]
Players
97 posts
22 hours ago, ABED1984 said:

In my opinion this is probably the leading factor for this ridicolous idea! If WG really cross this line I will never buy any premium again ! 

First of all is against any fair marketing policy. Unless they offer a REAL MONEY refund! Then I guess this will lead to other changes like Gremyaschy ! 

And by the way how can someone affirm this ships are OP in the current meta? Gremyascy for example was very strong when "stealth firing" was possible. Now without it is a good DD but certainly not OP. Same applies to Giulio Cesare, that has NO gymmick, a below average AA and a below average secondary. Sure great guns for her Tier and most importantly good concealment BEFORE the concealment NERF. Now in 0.8.0 concealment for BB is useless, not only  because of the NERF in itself BUT more importantly because there are so many planes around that all BB are easily spotted after the first minute in the game.

Last but not least can you imagine Giulio Cesare with her 16 KM range fighting VS T8 ships?? And talking about community request: there were a lot of complain in the past about the awful gun dispersion of ROMA. Did WG took in consideration it? NO. But hey Xmas is gone, lot of people have spent money in the loot boxes hoping to find Giulio Cesare that was one of the special rewards and now … time to milk the cow in another way. Yes put it a Tier VI and hope to sell it again "balanced" or in my opinion totally wrecked!!   

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,088 posts
30,958 battles
21 minutes ago, Alfa_Tau said:

But hey Xmas is gone, lot of people have spent money in the loot boxes hoping to find Giulio Cesare that was one of the special rewards and now … time to milk the cow in another way.

This has been proven by the time. Every old ship is getting nerf hammered in every possible way making way for new OP ships. I'm not surprised anymore.

[CATS]
Players
15,913 posts
11,172 battles
1 minute ago, ABED1984 said:

This has been proven by the time. Every old ship is getting nerf hammered in every possible way making way for new OP ships. I'm not surprised anymore.

• Myogi
  • Ishizuchi
  • Furutaka
  • Izumo

Sure...

:fish_palm:

• Cool 1

[PNAVY]
[PNAVY]
Players
1,088 posts
30,958 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:
  • Myogi
  • Ishizuchi
  • Furutaka
  • Izumo

Sure...

:fish_palm:

- Khabarovsk

- Yue Yang

- Giulio Cesare

- And the rest yet to come. :Smile_teethhappy:

[EUR]
Players
97 posts
12 hours ago, ABED1984 said:

- Khabarovsk

- Yue Yang

- Giulio Cesare

Khaba and Yue Yang are NOT premium. It's "normal" thay get nerfed or buffed. 

[POI--]
Players
4,313 posts
5,395 battles
12 hours ago, ABED1984 said:

- Khabarovsk

- Yue Yang

- Giulio Cesare

A claim about "every old ship" is disproven when there are exceptions, not when there are still applicable cases. Because then it isn't "every old ship", but "some old ships".

Sign in to follow this