Anarkha

Just fyi: Do not use CV if u care about karma

13 comments in this topic

[QUHA]
Players
5 posts
5,965 battles

played cv about 3 days, and karma went 38 -> 20.  

Lots (at least loud ones) ppl looks like hating cv -> report cv just for fun of it. winlose is about 50% and been scouting, anti-aa and doing some damage and still..

Offtopic, Old CV was funnier, new ones are too much add generation, but in same sense new carriers don't win games anymore so balance is somewhat ok, now it is easier to sink solo ships, and on other side when going cc\group for ships with planes they are shredded to pieces in sec. 

so good change if you are teamplayer, bad if you are soloer.

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts

Hahaha, you are right !!!

When i play DD orCA/CL and i show skill others notice i am complimented. Happens a lot in operations where you fight on when all clueless have already sunk, and win.

When i play CV in randoms and i show skill with hard hitting attacks all karma is suddenly gone....

Rediculous system that your enemies can de rate you out of anger......lol.

It is lucky that this system does nothing....but i give complimets too when deserved.

[RBMF]
Players
157 posts
17,088 battles
21 hours ago, Anarkha said:

played cv about 3 days, and karma went 38 -> 20.  

Lots (at least loud ones) ppl looks like hating cv -> report cv just for fun of it. winlose is about 50% and been scouting, anti-aa and doing some damage and still..

Offtopic, Old CV was funnier, new ones are too much add generation, but in same sense new carriers don't win games anymore so balance is somewhat ok, now it is easier to sink solo ships, and on other side when going cc\group for ships with planes they are shredded to pieces in sec. 

so good change if you are teamplayer, bad if you are soloer.

Had the same problem that's why I only play the Conqueror for a container( I wont even play it for Legendary module anymore) even though I was using AP I still got reported

[DAVY]
Beta Tester
168 posts
8,277 battles

Who cares about that whole karma bs anyways, if anything it's merely an indicator of how salty kids you run into. Own a couple of games and you are more likely to get reported by the enemy team than you are of being congratulated by your own.

• Cool 4

Quality Poster
1,684 posts
8,770 battles
22 hours ago, Gl0cK_17 said:

Who cares about that whole karma bs anyways, if anything it's merely an indicator of how salty kids you run into. Own a couple of games and you are more likely to get reported by the enemy team than you are of being congratulated by your own.

This needs an emoji that can properly state: sad, but true..

[VETS]
Beta Tester
217 posts
15,189 battles

it is not about CV ,it is about hurting them couse of their stupidity .Do it in a DD or CA or BB or CV does not matter ...

The more you hurt them the faster you loose karma ...

BTW who bloody really cares about karma anyways ...

• Cool 1

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
882 posts
7,824 battles

the problem is not karma itself, is getting chatbanned, that is annoying both to talk to someone during ranked and random ( i have won my few share of matcher using communication) and when doing division or write in the clan chat.

[JR-IT]
Alpha Tester
882 posts
7,824 battles
6 minutes ago, Skurios_Volleys_Fan said:

Chatban from charma? I doubt that.

yeap, because snowflakes know that the only report that actually matters is "misbehavior in chat", so they report you for that, and you get chatbanned ( and -1 for each report).

"How can you tell me you haven't been an a-hole?

easy, i have been chatbanned meanwhile i was chatbanned for misbehavior in chat ...that is so retarded programming in the first place. Once it happened in CW, because we, a gale league clan managed to termonuke a typhoon clan with 4 stalingrads in their team, meanqhile we were packing none ( it was a 8 min match and we won 1000 to 280), and me ( henry 4) and my buddy in the gearing got chatbanned cause we hammered them

[CROTZ]
Beta Tester
897 posts
6,230 battles

Its very good tactics to get CV`s damaged by 50 - 70%, as the airplane speed with the chosen skill greatly increases.

If more players would try to understand how CV`s work they would understand the mechanics better.

[-5D-]
Beta Tester
229 posts
9,995 battles

With the new CV meta, targetting lone BB's, perma flooding and killing in the first 3 mins has my karma reduced to zero, lost some 20 points in less than a week.

Players screaming at me in chat, fun and engaging it is isn't.

That said, BB players DO NOT SAIL ALONE at the start of the game, the CV has a particular set of skills, skills that makes life for players like you a nightmare, the CV will find you and the CV will kill you.

So please you are not Rambo in your BB, go hug a friendly cruiser, get over lapping AA cover and make CV's lives a misery, or, you can go off alone, get sunk by the CV and then spend the next 2 minutes screaming in chat and reporting the CV 10 times for doing its job, your choice really.

TB.

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts

Well if enemy players wish you to hell in chat you HAVE a negative karma lol !!!

The fact this is because of your skills, knowledge of your ships capabilites and some luck....doesn't count for anything. If they sink, your ship type should be removed from the game and your account  banned forever.

[DAVY]
Players
92 posts
6,770 battles

Haven't noticed a difference yet, but then again Karma doesn't matter anyway, if you don't have a good reason to be banned that is. And even then it's extremely questionable if WG bothers to check or take action over negative karma players.

Who knows, maybe a vastly negative karma value might become the new badge of honor among super unicum CV mains for making enemies salty with good performance.