Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Deathadder_61

Please fix game before introducing more stuff

6 comments in this topic

Players
39 posts
7,374 battles

Wargaming please fix the game we know you are concertrating on CVs rework ( in which i think you brought into the game to early)but how about fixing UI in the game which you have known about for months 

Also how about putting the single  economic flags back into the premium shop people dont want to buy the 5 flags in the bundle lets get back to the single packs OF (100) 

I have noticed as well when playing a DD and you are in your concealment zone that it takes anywhere from  20-30 secs after firing to be concealed again after your guns have reloaded 

• Cool 1

[TTT]
Players
4,453 posts
7,947 battles
9 minutes ago, Deathadder_61 said:

I have noticed as well when playing a DD and you are in your concealment zone that it takes anywhere from  20-30 secs after firing to be concealed again after your guns have reloaded 

this is simply a set mechanic. I'd suggest you learn it before complaining...

• Bad 2

[SCRUB]
Players
1,780 posts
20,374 battles

...next stage in development: med-time....

1mn91t.jpg

Players
2,109 posts
14,413 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Deathadder_61 sagte:

but how about fixing UI in the game which you have known about for months 

Make that years.

Also a less laggy port screen and functional replays are imho a lot more important that British CVs and Russian BBs and Italian DDs and any new ships and anything conceivable else.

Zitat

Also how about putting the single  economic flags back into the premium shop people dont want to buy the 5 flags in the bundle lets get back to the single packs OF (100)

Buying the flags in the game for doubloons is cheaper, last I looked.

https://forum.worldofwarships.eu/topic/105471-wallet-warriors-gold-guide/?tab=comments#comment-2615979

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,271 posts
7,693 battles

Maybe if WG were to add a feature like 'buy any number of dubloons' for each flag?  It could even be used in place of the 'buy a single flag' option (I've not checked to see if it's there).

I'd always assumed that there was an 'economy of scale' i.e. buying more gave a per unit cost reduction compared to buying the same number of flags but one at a time.

Sign in to follow this