Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
humpty_1

unique upgrades

13 comments in this topic

[-RDE-]
Players
178 posts
17,079 battles

hi all, i've got a quick question. i've noticed when doing the 5th part of the missions for unique upgrades (40k xp part) that the amount added isn't what's stated. i mean the amount before the and addons. i'd of thought it would be the amount stated in the prem side 1st line xp(with me having a prem acc)  but i'm getting the basic ammount. has anyone else noticed this?   thanks :)

Capture.JPG

[BYOB]
Players
3,626 posts
14,584 battles
3 minutes ago, humpty_1 said:

hi all, i've got a quick question. i've noticed when doing the 5th part of the missions for unique upgrades (40k xp part) that the amount added isn't what's stated. i mean the amount before the and addons. i'd of thought it would be the amount stated in the prem side 1st line xp(with me having a prem acc)  but i'm getting the basic ammount. has anyone else noticed this?   thanks :)

Capture.JPG

The 5th stage requires base xp, so you are looking at the wrong type of xp from the start.

• Cool 1

[-RDE-]
Players
178 posts
17,079 battles

thanks guys, my bad .....

i've just been checking again, and the team score is the same as the basic account, so i think i'm right in saying i should get the prem amount, no? i'm confused now..lol.

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,569 posts
13,683 battles

So you are saying you have 12k battles and still dont know what base XP is?

(team score and/or left side of results screen will show base XP)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NWP]
Players
5,900 posts
7,187 battles
40 minutes ago, humpty_1 said:

thanks guys, my bad .....

i've just been checking again, and the team score is the same as the basic account, so i think i'm right in saying i should get the prem amount, no? i'm confused now..lol.

But when you apply a modifier, its not BASE XP now is it? :Smile-_tongue:

[-RDE-]
Players
178 posts
17,079 battles
9 minutes ago, Ubertron_X said:

So you are saying you have 12k battles and still dont know what base XP is?

(team score and/or left side of results screen will show base XP)

the team score is base xp (yes) then you go to the detailed page and it gives you your base xp then shows you the addons(yes) my point is that i'm getting the basic account base xp added to the mission not the prem account amount on the right side(BEFORE addons). thus i'm losing anything from 800/1000 even more per battle towards the mission, am i not?

• Boring 1

[-RDE-]
Players
178 posts
17,079 battles
3 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

But when you apply a modifier, its not BASE XP now is it? :Smile-_tongue:

i highlighted in my 1st picture the BEFORE addons amount(that's the amount i'm talking about) my point i'm trying to make is that i'm getting the basic account amount before addons not the prem acciount amount ..

[PMI]
Players
2,564 posts
6,009 battles
Just now, humpty_1 said:

i highlighted in my 1st picture the BEFORE addons amount(that's the amount i'm talking about) my point i'm trying to make is that i'm getting the basic account amount before addons not the prem acciount amount ..

Read what "base" means, then come back...

[NWP]
Beta Tester
1,569 posts
13,683 battles
6 minutes ago, humpty_1 said:

the team score is base xp (yes) then you go to the detailed page and it gives you your base xp then shows you the addons(yes) my point is that i'm getting the basic account base xp added to the mission not the prem account amount on the right side. thus i'm losing anything from 800/1000 even more per battle towards the mission, am i not?

No you are not losing anything. The mission is worded for base XP to make it harder/fairer.

As such it does not matter if you have premium account you will get the same result as somebody who is using a free account. Depending on the tiers you play and on your performance in battle 40k base XP will always be something in between 25 and 80 (random) battles.

• Cool 2

[NWP]
Players
5,900 posts
7,187 battles
4 minutes ago, humpty_1 said:

But Premium account already is a modifier, thus it doesnt count for base XP.

• Cool 2

[-RDE-]
Players
178 posts
17,079 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

But Premium account already is a modifier, thus it doesnt count for base XP.

so having a prem account doesn't help at all with these types of missions. well that sucks..lol.  tbh i think that's kind of wrong though. imho it should do as it's the base xp the prem account receives that's why we pay for the prem...  thanks :)

• Boring 1

[NWP]
Players
5,900 posts
7,187 battles
1 minute ago, humpty_1 said:

so having a prem account doesn't help at all with these types of missions. well that sucks..lol.  tbh i think that's kind of wrong though. imho it should do as it's the base xp the prem account receives that's why we pay for the prem...  thanks :)

Yes, for accumulating BaseXP it wont help

But it does help when you have to accumulate XP in general with modifiers counting.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this