Sign in to follow this  
Kushana

CV is unplayable after 8.01

7 comments in this topic

Players
8 posts
4,447 battles

I play CV tier VI and VIII. It is now more or less impossible to attack any ship (except firing rockets at dd...). Either you lose all planes and drop one load, or you lose everything before reaching attack position.

8.01 is a joke and also at very bad example of a patch/quick fix. For example, you make it more difficult to drop torps, make a torp hit much less chance to cause flooding, and, make AAA much better. That is a tripple NERF! Seriously, do the designers play their own game? They certainly never (rarely) play CV do they?

I hope for quick improvements...

• Cool 2

[ZPT]
Players
131 posts

Let me reply instead of WG - it will be faster and will save them the hassle of paying attention to your pleas:

WORKINGASINTENDED :Smile_trollface:

There are improvements - don't you see how good update 8.0 is :Smile_trollface:?!

WORKINGASINTENDED :Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 3
  • Boring 1

[-FC-]
Players
298 posts
10,297 battles

Aaah well.  Maybe don't play carriers then?  Believe me, you will be doing ALL of us a favour.

• Cool 2
  • Bad 3

Players
45 posts

The wg staff must had a field trip to some vodka plant , so they are hangovered for the last month , i dont have better explenation for the crap they are releasing now ...
but you know , nobody cares , as long we get retarded bb's ( read soviet )

• Cool 2

[TSSU]
Players
86 posts
3,844 battles
14 hours ago, Kushana said:

I play CV tier VI and VIII. It is now more or less impossible to attack any ship (except firing rockets at dd...). Either you lose all planes and drop one load, or you lose everything before reaching attack position.

8.01 is a joke and also at very bad example of a patch/quick fix. For example, you make it more difficult to drop torps, make a torp hit much less chance to cause flooding, and, make AAA much better. That is a tripple NERF! Seriously, do the designers play their own game? They certainly never (rarely) play CV do they?

I hope for quick improvements...

How many ships do you think you, in a carrier, should sink each game? Just curious what carrier players think they *should* be doing in a game. After all, not every member of every team manages to sink, or even do much dmg, to the opposition before getting sunk. Meanwhile a carrier, generally, stays alive to the end. Carriers do not put themselves at risk in order to attack...  

So what would you consider "fair", that the gameplay where you're not getting shot at directly can sink multiple ships? Can do 200k per game without having to actively defend itself? 

Also, think it depends on player, and how they check opposition. One game, T10, with T8 carrier. Ours (winning team) was bottom with near no score. Theirs, (losing team) was 3rd with a score that was higher than about 5 of our team. 

Ours had his planes shot down by T10 cruiser. Theirs attacked the T8 ships and managed to do enough to be 3rd. In a T10 matchup. 

• Bad 1

[ZPT]
Players
131 posts

Soon you won't see any CVs in game, because people will stop playing with them (many players already did)!

That will allow WG, in a couple of weeks to remove the remaining half of the carriers silently, without much noise!

Sign in to follow this