You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Oderisson

Triptiz B, Magnu-S

15 comments in this topic

Players
764 posts
6,842 battles

So I got Magnu-s camo from container, and later Triptiz B from Black friday container, so You can probably guess my Question:

There is literally 0% chance for me on getting a regular Triptiz at this point and i cant, even if I wanted, use Halloween camo on special triptiz...

@MrConway, is there any chance on this camo working on special triptiz? because as of now I really cant see how I can use it without cons outhweighing pros... Maybe make it work on either ship but only one at a time? Or make it sellable, even for credits, because for me getting anything for it is better deal than what I currently have.

• Boring 1

[SHAD]
Players
2,241 posts
10,377 battles

I’m not sure why they released the B variants instead of just releasing then with a special camo. Very annnoying as I have two versions of three ships.

• Cool 4

Players
764 posts
6,842 battles
3 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:
  1. If you get a SC there's still a chance for a Tirpitz in it
  2. https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/7942/

Which part of "cons outhweighing pros" was unclear to You?

You are either suggesting spending real money for ship i basically have, or waiting for a chance to get it which is like 0,00001% at best...

Think before you type.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

5,896 posts
10,300 battles
1 minute ago, Oderisson said:

Think before you type.

You said 0 chance. Which is different from "I don't want to spend money". Facts matter

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

Players
764 posts
6,842 battles
1 minute ago, Allied_Winter said:

You said 0 chance. Which is different from "I don't want to spend money". Facts matter

0% chance because i am not an idiot that pays for something that he already has.

[RODS]
Players
1,180 posts
7,039 battles

The XP and service reduction are the same as the "Black" cammo so what is the problem unless u actually like the "magnus" cammo that much 

They gave a Loyang cammo that looks like a christmas tree I for sure aint putting that crap on my ship, xp gains are the same so why would I ?

I do use the Leviathan cammo for my NC cos I dont have the 3k dubloons premium cammo,  doesnt bother me that much tho, would never use the Leviathan if I had the "normal" cammo

[SHAD]
Players
2,241 posts
10,377 battles

The improper use of literally is another matter and equally frustrating:

’I literally died!’

but your standing here telling me about it?

0% mean zero chance at all.

I have a very low chance of winning the lottery but it’s not 0% even though I’ve only bought about two tickets in my life.

No need to get sensitive about it as it’s commonly done.

• Cool 2

[WTFNO]
Players
550 posts
9,245 battles
29 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

I’m not sure why they released the B variants instead of just releasing then with a special camo. Very annnoying as I have two versions of three ships.

They did it to grab  more money.

A camo  would have been  much better.

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
1,023 posts
9,764 battles
2 hours ago, gopher31 said:

bb9bb26d869fbc364e8fa85f2e781761.jpg

[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
3,211 posts
3,416 battles
On 2/10/2019 at 8:48 AM, Oderisson said:

So I got Magnu-s camo from container, and later Triptiz B from Black friday container, so You can probably guess my Question:

There is literally 0% chance for me on getting a regular Triptiz at this point and i cant, even if I wanted, use Halloween camo on special triptiz...

@MrConway, is there any chance on this camo working on special triptiz? because as of now I really cant see how I can use it without cons outhweighing pros... Maybe make it work on either ship but only one at a time? Or make it sellable, even for credits, because for me getting anything for it is better deal than what I currently have.

Unfortunately not, the point of the Tirpitz B is that it is a black Tirpitz, enabling her to mount more skins would kinda defeat the whole idea.

But I can suggest it :)

Players
764 posts
6,842 battles
2 hours ago, MrConway said:

Unfortunately not, the point of the Tirpitz B is that it is a black Tirpitz, enabling her to mount more skins would kinda defeat the whole idea.

But I can suggest it :)

Thx for reply. If it is impossible, please suggest selling magnu-s skin for doubloons, or at least credits, because this is literally worthless for me...

Hell, i will trade it for a container from upcoming british collection even.