You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Oderisson

Triptiz B, Magnu-S

15 comments in this topic

[HEROZ]
Players
764 posts
6,689 battles

So I got Magnu-s camo from container, and later Triptiz B from Black friday container, so You can probably guess my Question:

There is literally 0% chance for me on getting a regular Triptiz at this point and i cant, even if I wanted, use Halloween camo on special triptiz...

@MrConway, is there any chance on this camo working on special triptiz? because as of now I really cant see how I can use it without cons outhweighing pros... Maybe make it work on either ship but only one at a time? Or make it sellable, even for credits, because for me getting anything for it is better deal than what I currently have.

• Boring 1

[SHAD]
Players
636 posts

I’m not sure why they released the B variants instead of just releasing then with a special camo. Very annnoying as I have two versions of three ships.

• Cool 4

[HEROZ]
Players
764 posts
6,689 battles
3 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:
  1. If you get a SC there's still a chance for a Tirpitz in it
  2. https://eu.wargaming.net/shop/wows/vehicles/7942/

Which part of "cons outhweighing pros" was unclear to You?

You are either suggesting spending real money for ship i basically have, or waiting for a chance to get it which is like 0,00001% at best...

Think before you type.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

4,665 posts
9,137 battles
1 minute ago, Oderisson said:

Think before you type.

You said 0 chance. Which is different from "I don't want to spend money". Facts matter

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1

[HEROZ]
Players
764 posts
6,689 battles
1 minute ago, Allied_Winter said:

You said 0 chance. Which is different from "I don't want to spend money". Facts matter

0% chance because i am not an idiot that pays for something that he already has.

Players
419 posts
5,667 battles

The XP and service reduction are the same as the "Black" cammo so what is the problem unless u actually like the "magnus" cammo that much 

They gave a Loyang cammo that looks like a christmas tree I for sure aint putting that crap on my ship, xp gains are the same so why would I ?

I do use the Leviathan cammo for my NC cos I dont have the 3k dubloons premium cammo,  doesnt bother me that much tho, would never use the Leviathan if I had the "normal" cammo

[SCRUB]
Players
3,287 posts
8,729 battles

Is the camo in any way different then the black camo (except visually)?

[SHAD]
Players
636 posts

The improper use of literally is another matter and equally frustrating:

’I literally died!’

but your standing here telling me about it?

0% mean zero chance at all.

I have a very low chance of winning the lottery but it’s not 0% even though I’ve only bought about two tickets in my life.

No need to get sensitive about it as it’s commonly done.

• Cool 2

[WTFNO]
Players
383 posts
6,788 battles
29 minutes ago, gopher31 said:

I’m not sure why they released the B variants instead of just releasing then with a special camo. Very annnoying as I have two versions of three ships.

They did it to grab  more money.

A camo  would have been  much better.

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,955 battles
2 hours ago, gopher31 said:

bb9bb26d869fbc364e8fa85f2e781761.jpg

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,701 posts
2,666 battles
On 2/10/2019 at 8:48 AM, Oderisson said:

So I got Magnu-s camo from container, and later Triptiz B from Black friday container, so You can probably guess my Question:

There is literally 0% chance for me on getting a regular Triptiz at this point and i cant, even if I wanted, use Halloween camo on special triptiz...

@MrConway, is there any chance on this camo working on special triptiz? because as of now I really cant see how I can use it without cons outhweighing pros... Maybe make it work on either ship but only one at a time? Or make it sellable, even for credits, because for me getting anything for it is better deal than what I currently have.

Unfortunately not, the point of the Tirpitz B is that it is a black Tirpitz, enabling her to mount more skins would kinda defeat the whole idea.

But I can suggest it :)

[WTFNO]
Players
383 posts
6,788 battles

@MrConway, convincing us that B ships were better for the players than a black permacamo will be a 5star Op in Hard mode. Good luck :D

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[HEROZ]
Players
764 posts
6,689 battles
2 hours ago, MrConway said:

Unfortunately not, the point of the Tirpitz B is that it is a black Tirpitz, enabling her to mount more skins would kinda defeat the whole idea.

But I can suggest it :)

Thx for reply. If it is impossible, please suggest selling magnu-s skin for doubloons, or at least credits, because this is literally worthless for me...

Hell, i will trade it for a container from upcoming british collection even.