You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
elblancogringo

[ poll ] Giulio Cesare, you want her to stay in T5 or move to T6?

GC to stay in T5 or move to T6  

200 members have voted

1. 1. In the case of WG changing the stats of GC, would you prefer moving the ship to T6 or keep her in T5 but nerfed?

• Move her to T6
    • Nerf her but stay in T5
    • I don't care, I just want her to be balanced

141 comments in this topic

[BUSHI]
Players
3,632 posts
18,783 battles

Please take into consideration that every buff to premium ship which no longer is competitive benefits WG sales too. So their talks about buffs done is not for our amusement only. In meantime on NA server in every such thread, about 90% of people are against nerfs without real compensation. Becouse they understand exactly that selling such OP ships was not a mistake - but cash grab scheme. In Eu too many people are just like cows, which you can milk forever, and then send them to slaughterhouse and they even will thank You for that.

Fine - let's nerf all those "pearls" into "potatos" that some are clamouring so much, but this will have huge consequences when just compensated by doublons only. (alone IV tier Imperator costed me at least 100E form Santa crates !)

Mayby this is the best thing, becouse spending such huge amounts of real money into gaming  is just idiotic and childish. So we can say in near future to game maker: thank You very much for heal us so fast  from this stupid game addiction. Now I can be 100% free to play gamer and hope that nerf supporters will pay for future servers bills.

Anyway, do you think I play those OP ships so much ? I have only 3 games in GC so far, but this my choice, bought by real cash.

• Cool 6

[CATS]
Players
19,449 posts
12,225 battles
55 minutes ago, Odo_Toothless said:

In Eu too many people are just like cows, which you can milk forever, and then send them to slaughterhouse and they even will thank 

Yepp, nobody playes Starcraft in Asia....

[TRID]
Players
139 posts
4,090 battles
pedant

Dictionary result for pedant

/ˈpɛd(ə)nt/
noun
  1. a person who is excessively concerned with minor details and rules or with displaying academic learning.
    "the royal palace (some pedants would say the ex-royal palace)"

I think it was clear from this thread we were concerned with the nerfing of premiums and not buffing when referring to the "altering" of premium ships.

• Cool 1

Players
680 posts
5,059 battles

This will be tough decission and I have to conpurr with Odo there I don't need the gold and I don't want it at T6 so I have a suggestion:

A red button to blow it up in a final batle, firework atomic blast kind of booom for a minute.

• Funny 4

Players
437 posts
5,850 battles

Where is the leave it as it is option ?

This so called "poll" includes only GC negative options

Why doesnt the admin close this thread

I have the GC played it 19 times since last June

• Cool 1

[TRID]
Players
139 posts
4,090 battles
1 hour ago, SteDorff said:

This will be tough decission and I have to conpurr with Odo there I don't need the gold and I don't want it at T6 so I have a suggestion:

A red button to blow it up in a final batle, firework atomic blast kind of booom for a minute.

Pretty sure the Indianapolis should be the ship, if any, in game to do that? Insta win for your team basking in a warm fallout glow.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
348 posts
13,265 battles
57 minutes ago, Ronchabale said:

Where is the leave it as it is option ?

This so called "poll" includes only GC negative options

Why doesnt the admin close this thread

I have the GC played it 19 times since last June

Giulio Cesare is overpeforming, so it must be altered to maintain the balance of the game. The OP is interested in how this should be accomplished. Leaving GC as is is obviously not a viable option.

[TTT]
Players
4,568 posts
8,062 battles

I mean, at least they're doing it in style - here's hoping the live testing for that bunch will start (afaik there's usually a bit of a delay between them being added with a patch, and "released" to testers) on March 15th. Please WG, don't pass up on that opportunity.

• Funny 1

[SHAD]
Players
808 posts
33 minutes ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Here we go :(

image.thumb.png.a9ba1535f789d8d549d609b471ec7545.png

A new tier 8 french DD?!

They haven't fixed the last one yet!

• Cool 2

Players
437 posts
5,850 battles
1 hour ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

Here we go :(

image.thumb.png.a9ba1535f789d8d549d609b471ec7545.png

Hmm.. 

Guano Brutalo.. well hope they get it right this time and it aint a total f_c_up at tier 6

Else I will not be buying any more ships / santa crates

• Angry 1

[TTT]
Players
4,568 posts
8,062 battles
1 hour ago, gopher31 said:

A new tier 8 french DD?!

They haven't fixed the last one yet!

good chance that'll simply be them testing a rework of some sort for the Terrible...

• Cool 1

Players
1,662 posts
6,223 battles
8 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

good chance that'll simply be them testing a rework of some sort for the Terrible...

you mean a better terrible?

I think they will make the current terrible more terrible and then release a better terrible with stats that are not as terrible as the current terrible....:cap_book:

• Funny 2

[JRM]
Players
2,713 posts
17,867 battles

Whaa? Le terrible is fine could use a bit more aa and thats it, it is a love hate ship though

[TSCC]
Players
1,833 posts
20,661 battles
13 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

It was already announced that WG will test a Le Terrible with some improvements

On 2/5/2019 at 3:00 PM, Tuccy said:

Test version of destroyer Le Terrible gets improved ballistics:

• Initial AP shells velocity increased from 800 to 840 m / s;
  • The Krupp value for the AP shells is now 2400 instead 2100, that will increase armor penetration.
  • Changed the allocation of hit points of the ship. The new system will increase the survivability of the ship and allow her to survive longer under enemy fire. If the test is successful, it will be adopted as a balance change for the ship.