You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shlomo_Ishtov

Taking down all of the posts calling for the removal of the CV update doesn't make the people change their minds

24 comments in this topic

[SCRUB]
Players
8,460 posts
11,264 battles

I'm still seeing plenty threads criticizing the CV rework and/or aspects of it so I don't know what you're talking about. Maybe a couple unsubstantiated whines get deleted, but that's hardly uncommon and neither something that's inherent to the CV rework, we get these kinds of worthless rants about basically every major change plus the weekly HE OP, DD OP, why don't overpens cause floodings, etc. pp. threads that no one really misses anyway.

• Cool 3

[DREAD]
Players
7,523 posts
5,751 battles

.... aaaaand another whine thread. Couldn’t you just use one of the million others...?

• Cool 4
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 1

[IL]
Players
20 posts
8,692 battles
29 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Posting anti update threads doesn't make players change their minds about the update.

Although you could be wrong about that.

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[IL]
Players
20 posts
8,692 battles
27 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

.... aaaaand another whine thread. Couldn’t you just use one of the million others...?

I would but they are being deleted.  

• Boring 2
  • Bad 1

[SM0KE]
Players
3,228 posts
8,306 battles
57 minutes ago, Shlomo_Ishtov said:

Please just remove the update.

Realistically, there is zero chance of that happening.

We simply have to hope that WG are still keen on money, and that motivates them to get the game into some sort of functioning shape - I'm sure Prague's ladies of negotiable affection, and assorted purveyors of recreational pharmaceuticals still want paying the same as ever...

• Cool 1
  • Funny 4

[BS4]
Players
1,049 posts
6,038 battles
1 hour ago, Shlomo_Ishtov said:

All of the Anti update threads are disappearing.  Please just remove the update.

This whole situation is very reminisant of WOWP update 2.0

45 minutes ago, Shlomo_Ishtov said:

I would but they are being deleted.  

The update wont be removed so Wg are removing the anti update threads as its just plain bad for business. And I can understand that.

The update is here to stay and will be balanced eventually over a period of time through buffs/nerfs and tweaks.....I do understand that from CV players point of view its frustrating and maybe completely different but if they can provide helpful criticism rather than constant whining im sure they will get where they want CV's to be a bit quicker.

As I've said before, as a non cv player (at the moment) I am enjoying the return of planes in the sky in this game and only enriches the experience for me personally.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,271 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, Shlomo_Ishtov sagte:

All of the Anti update threads are disappearing.

Useless spam of dozens of similar and unconstructive threads doesn't help anybody, it's just annoying. There are enough existing threads to leave your opinion and feedback and you can be sure they won't be deleted as long as they don't go against the forum rules.

It's way more effective to use these for feedback as our community managers just have to keep an eye on a few threads instead of hundreds.

• Cool 5
  • Bad 1

[IL]
Players
20 posts
8,692 battles
10 minutes ago, Commander_Cornflakes said:

Useless spam of dozens of similar and unconstructive threads doesn't help anybody, it's just annoying. There are enough existing threads to leave your opinion and feedback and you can be sure they won't be deleted as long as they don't go against the forum rules.

It's way more effective to use these for feedback as our community managers just have to keep an eye on a few threads instead of hundreds.

Unless they are deleted...

• Boring 2

[CATS]
Players
18,838 posts
12,049 battles
1 hour ago, Shlomo_Ishtov said:

All of the Anti update threads are disappearing.  Please just remove the update.

Or just use the feedback threads....

When people protest and sh+t all over the place, someone has to clean up the mess afterwards. Maybe in your country that is different, but usually people do not want to live in a shitty place.

• Cool 4

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,200 posts

Warning: Please deactivate your sarcasm detector before opening the following content. It might overload.

Spoiler

All hail @Shlomo_Ishtov our savior, as he is the only one who knows better then Wargaming and their pesky moderators what's good for the community.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1

[IL]
Players
20 posts
8,692 battles
2 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

No

[IL]
Players
20 posts
8,692 battles
22 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Warning: Please deactivate your sarcasm detector before opening the following content. It might overload.

Hide contents

All hail @Shlomo_Ishtov our savior, as he is the only one who knows better then Wargaming and their pesky moderators what's good for the community.

I'll take up your offer once WG pulls the update.

• Boring 2

[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,200 posts
58 minutes ago, Shlomo_Ishtov said:

I'll take up your offer once WG pulls the update.

Luckily that will never happen. There are official statements that this chance is gone. You will never understand and accept that. You'll keep pestering us and circumvent and discuss moderator decisions while doing so (which btw is a fundamentally stupid idea to do on any forum).

There are two scenarios I can see here:

You shut up or start to make constructive suggestions. That way the CV rework could be made to work in a balanced way as Wargaming is envisioning it.

or

You keep doing what you are doing right now and get a temporary ban for it one day. If that doesn't teach you that the other option is the preferable one you'll continue. That will earn you further bans and one day those are no longer temporary. You'll then start creating secondary accounts to make your message heard. You'll keep doing that until the day you grow tired of your threads and accounts being removed and we finally get rid of you.

Either way...

No one will ever bow down to your wisdom, as you skillfully managed to show us that you have none.

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

Beta Tester
439 posts
14,637 battles

i'm for example pro update. it will take time tuning but eventually it will be better than it was

• Cool 3

[RO-RN]
Players
515 posts
6,777 battles

So many warriors defending CVS. where were you when RTS was still a thing? did the graff zeppelin and midway ap bombers grab you by the balls? but i guess after the war many heroes show them selfs. 

[O-P-C]
Players
408 posts
8,855 battles

REMOVE CV UPDATE , BACK TO RTS CV! 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1
  • Boring 4
  • Bad 2

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts
2 hours ago, Animalul2012 said:

So many warriors defending CVS. where were you when RTS was still a thing? did the graff zeppelin and midway ap bombers grab you by the balls? but i guess after the war many heroes show them selfs. 

Premium CV had me by the balls all the time. I didn't complain then, adapted tactics to deal with them.

- not giving them chance to strafe my aircraft ( luring them over friendly AA, skilled players would disengage before that but be unable to do much themselves )

- not giving them chance to engage and kill my fighters ( keep them over friendly AA, at the same time protecting these ships from bombers)

- meanwhile using the fighters to spot DD in caps ( just like it is now, for the complainers that think perma-spotting is new...only relied for damage on friendly ships upon spotting then )

- only lash out with bombers when their unfair advantage fighters are too far away or shot down by allied ships

In other words : render the OP premium CV  ineffective while seeking oppertunities to be at least a little effective yourself. Ofcourse this was poorly understood by many players, that tiraded and foul mouthed a lot. I am happy that situation is gone, do not want it back the same way.

And yes i lost many ships to Stuka''s and being sandwiched by 2 squadrons of torpedo bombers myself. ( did this to others too ofc, minus the Stuka's i did not have but wished i did  )

Players
42 posts
99 battles

Hello guys,

This thread has been locked due to non constructive content.

Thank you for your understanding! :Smile_glasses:

Have a nice Sunday! :Smile_popcorn:

• Cool 4
  • Bad 2