You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
wilkatis_LV

Russian CC Q&A with S_O

54 comments in this topic

4,665 posts
9,137 battles

Translation from reddit:

RU players are toxic

S_O thought that EU and NA players are good, but they are even more toxic =)

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,206 battles
13 minutes ago, Allied_Winter said:

Translation from reddit:

RU players are toxic

S_O thought that EU and NA players are good, but they are even more toxic =)

Well, S_O said his favorite moment in this Ranked season was his very 1st game when immediately his teammate recognized him & immediately started harassing him for it :Smile_trollface:

Also I was surprised to see how much more relaxed they are about their "blin"s and "blyat"s :Smile_veryhappy:

• Cool 1

[CPC]
[CPC]
Quality Poster
2,184 posts
5,293 battles

Ty for the translation !!

As a French, I feel pity for Russians if the only ones to take inspiration from the yellow jackets are WoWS players.

As a WoWS player, I have the impression that if the Ru players are yellow jackets, Sub_Octavian is giving the mthe same bullsh*t than Macron to french gilets jaunes ...

[TTT]
Players
4,437 posts
7,937 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

With CV rework "behind" us, next step - submarines! There surely will be many adventures with that development

oh for the love of...

• Cool 5
  • Funny 7

[TTT]
[TTT]
Sailing Hamster, Players, Privateer
3,776 posts
15,309 battles
1 minute ago, Tyrendian89 said:

oh for the love of...

It would be funny....

if it was a joke...

but since the concept has been tested already...

• Cool 1

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
706 posts
11,302 battles
1 minute ago, Takru said:

but since the concept has been tested already...

Against bots. It will need fine tuning on the live server. :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 7

[TTT]
[TTT]
Sailing Hamster, Players, Privateer
3,776 posts
15,309 battles
3 minutes ago, Armorin said:

Against bots. It will need fine tuning on the live server. :Smile_trollface:

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

• Funny 11

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,804 posts
9,847 battles
1 hour ago, wilkatis_LV said:

S_Os personal opinion - these "no longer for sale" premiums being sold in New Years lootboxes wasn't good. WG's overall standpoint? Well, they haven't done it since, have they? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This is the type of answer that confirms the fact that I absolutely detest SO.

"They weren't very good, but hey, we haven't done it since!"
Except that you did it last year too, you absolutely incredulous, disingenuous &@!%# 

And using "they" instead of "we" when speaking as an employee of a company, on behalf of the company during a company sanctionned community event is the best way to look like the corporate "nice guystm" trying to make you think that he's on your side, despite him being the one spewing out the most garbage, like the one cited above.

• Cool 10

[TTT]
Players
4,437 posts
7,937 battles
1 minute ago, Exocet6951 said:

This is the type of answer that confirms the fact that I absolutely detest SO.

"They weren't very good, but hey, we haven't done it since!"
Except that you did it last year too, you absolutely incredulous, disingenuous &@!%# 

And using "they" instead of "we" when speaking as an employee of a company, on behalf of the company during a company sanctionned community event is the best way to look like the corporate "nice guystm" trying to make you think that he's on your side, despite him being the one spewing out the most garbage, like the one cited above.

...and you really are stupid enough to go on that kind of a ragespree over wording in a bloody translation? seriously, go get some help mate...

• Cool 3
  • Funny 1

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,206 battles
21 minutes ago, ImperialAdmiral said:

Nothing about Italian line ;_;

From what I remember for the leak mid last year they (cruisers) are the next line after Russian BBs. Since my old HDD died I don't have neither the link to it, nor the screenshots, so I can't link it to you, but basically they should come in autumn. Going by WGs current trends expect first teasing of them (ship models, names, maybe some basic stats previews) in summer.

12 minutes ago, Tyrendian89 said:

oh for the love of...

Yeah, when I heard it my first thought was "so they're going through with that after all" :Smile_veryhappy:

3 minutes ago, Exocet6951 said:

And using "they" instead of "we" when speaking as an employee of a company, on behalf of the company during a company sanctionned community event

That easily may be my translation error, I'll re-check when I have a moment for that.

As I said, it's "translated and paraphrased" instead of a perfect 1:1 translation

• Cool 1

[SICK]
Weekend Tester
4,804 posts
9,847 battles
1 minute ago, Tyrendian89 said:

...and you really are stupid enough to go on that kind of a ragespree over wording in a bloody translation? seriously, go get some help mate...

No, it's not just that, it's also answering me directly in a Q&A that they don't like having premium sisterships....while introducing the Mushashi.

• Cool 1

[BLAST]
[BLAST]
Players
706 posts
11,302 battles

The new Warships Premium has been received very well by the playerbase. Interesting side effect of it is that other WG titles gifting premium time for their events now has significantly lower negative impact on warships economy and vice versa

I wonder how this one works. My normal premium time has now run out, but I have 2 weeks of WoWS premium gifted over the xmas events. If I buy 1 month of normal premium time now, is it effective for 1 month on other WG titles, and only 2 weeks for WoWS when the  WoWS premium runs out? I can only play one game at one time, so I'm not sure how this works out without getting double shafted. I don't play other WG titles as much as WoWS, but I can't see me needing WoWS premium forever.

Players
4,050 posts
8,804 battles

Currently economics are not fully working. Shooting down planes / doing damage to them does not award any credits / xp. That could be introduced in the future, but only when meta has stabilized and better balance is achieved. No plans currently, WG will be talking about it later.

I'm not quick to call WG out on their mistakes or oversights when it comes to doing their stuff in a professional way...

But this is just ..... yeah, I mean isn't this kinda like leaving your house and slamming the door with the keys still inside or something?

A good start would've been to make this damage as important as spotting or potential damage and then go from there.

Did they not implement this on purpose? I'm actually surprised right now haha

• Cool 2

[COTNS]
Players
216 posts
3,544 battles

wait wait, so shooting planes down does not give exp or credits...WHai dafuk am i AA spec on wooster if it reaped no rewards lmao.

• Funny 1

Players
6,868 posts
8,719 battles
21 minutes ago, Takru said:

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Are you not having fun being conscripted beta tester?:Smile_popcorn:

• Funny 2

[-HUN-]
[-HUN-]
Players
829 posts
8,955 battles

Good interview. Thx for the translation.

I know now that there is no hope for me. Ain't gonna put any more money in it. And most probably game time either.

DDs are officially dead.

Anybody got a version of 0.5.0 and wanna play it?

Players
4,050 posts
8,804 battles
1 hour ago, Armorin said:

I wonder how this one works. My normal premium time has now run out, but I have 2 weeks of WoWS premium gifted over the xmas events. If I buy 1 month of normal premium time now, is it effective for 1 month on other WG titles, and only 2 weeks for WoWS when the  WoWS premium runs out? I can only play one game at one time, so I'm not sure how this works out without getting double shafted. I don't play other WG titles as much as WoWS, but I can't see me needing WoWS premium forever.

The gifted wows premium will not affect other wargaming games now. I suppose it's meant to reference this somewow.

[XTREM]
[XTREM]
Players
495 posts
10,622 battles
55 minutes ago, wilkatis_LV said:

Yeah, when I heard it my first thought was "so they're going through with that after all" :Smile_veryhappy:

Of course.

With, or without us :Smile_trollface:

Joking aside, I know some of us are sceptical, but I'm looking forward to subs. 

I hereby selflessly volunteer my body for ''testing'' WG. 

Conscripted, I die...

FOR SCIENCE 

• Funny 2

Players
4,050 posts
8,804 battles
1 hour ago, NoirLotus said:

Ty for the translation !!

As a French, I feel pity for Russians if the only ones to take inspiration from the yellow jackets are WoWS players.

As a WoWS player, I have the impression that if the Ru players are yellow jackets, Sub_Octavian is giving the mthe same bullsh*t than Macron to french gilets jaunes ...

what?..