You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Evergreen

Wat will be the next Free Exp Ship ?

8 comments in this topic

Question

[BNI]
Beta Tester
267 posts

The Musachi was removed from the Arsanel, and now me, and a lot of other players ask themself, what will be the next Free Exp Ships, and when will it be released ?

There was talking about the Alaska, but no further detail or whatever about it it.

So i realy want to know what ship will be the next one you can get for Free Exp, and when is it gonna be released ?

7 answers to this question

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,206 battles
5 hours ago, Evergreen said:

Anything known about the release date ?

Alaska (1mil FreeXP): SoonTM

Azuma (Unknown amount of FreeXP) : Not so SoonTM

Players
499 posts
13,586 battles

They may be planning to sell the ships in bundles first as they did with Jean Bart. No need to waste profit opportunity for such long awaited ship like Alaska. The more players whine about it, the more likely it is to be offered in a bundle first. They are not sure yet how many flags and credits to sell you with the ship though. That is why it is coming SOON... :)

[KURLA]
Players
998 posts
18,182 battles
On 2/14/2019 at 1:04 PM, DuneDreamer said:

They may be planning to sell the ships in bundles first as they did with Jean Bart. No need to waste profit opportunity for such long awaited ship like Alaska.

I still remember them saying they'll never outright sell premiums above T8 when the Mo' came out.

Not sure if they'll do it with Alaska though, a free-exp ship is already kinda purchasable via gold,

so wg could have the 2fer of having ppl pay to convert elite exp and not getting flak for offering it for cash.

Players
499 posts
13,586 battles
1 hour ago, rnat said:

I still remember them saying they'll never outright sell premiums above T8 when the Mo' came out. 

I remember it too. They said the same for the submarines and then apologized in a video with the quote "Never say never"