You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrConway

Upcoming Fix To AA Mechanics

205 comments in this topic

Players
105 posts
1,740 battles
20 minutes ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Well I do have a problem if you can’t keep planes alive. 

WG should incentivize players to keep planes alive but in the current overbuffed RNG AA it’s impossible. 

Also it’s shaping up the usual way by now:

- BBs whine that CVs are OP after rework -> Hotnerf 1 after days 

- everyone is unhappy -> hotnerf 2 after a week

- DDs complain -> hotnerf 3 after a couple of weeks

- CVs becoming pointless - and nobody is happy  -> WG “is aware of the situation and needs to collect data”

@MrConway can you shed some light when this situation will improve? I really would like to continue playing CVs but it’s currently a waste of time. The CV needs to have an opportunity to keep planes

I agree, playing CV currently is a waste of time and it seems the majority of players are dissatisfied with the rework, and are unhappy and some are even angry.
It's also important to know, if WG has a contingency plan for if it actually does not improve, because as far as I know, it's been stated they won't revert to the RTS carrier rework, so what exactly are their plans, and so far I don't think any amount of adjustments, tweaks or improvements to the current gameplay is going to change the majority of the players opinion of the rework.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,706 posts
2,730 battles
5 hours ago, 1MajorKoenig said:

Well I do have a problem if you can’t keep planes alive. 

WG should incentivize players to keep planes alive but in the current overbuffed RNG AA it’s impossible. 

Also it’s shaping up the usual way by now:

- BBs whine that CVs are OP after rework -> Hotnerf 1 after days 

- everyone is unhappy -> hotnerf 2 after a week

- DDs complain -> hotnerf 3 after a couple of weeks

- CVs becoming pointless - and nobody is happy  -> WG “is aware of the situation and needs to collect data”

@MrConway can you shed some light when this situation will improve? I really would like to continue playing CVs but it’s currently a waste of time. The CV needs to have an opportunity to keep planes

Apart from the post I made in the devblog section I don't have anything I can say right now, stay tuned.

• Cool 1

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
859 posts
9,990 battles

@MrConway Can you suggest the defensive AA tooltip be corrected to no longer suggest it decreases attacker accuracy since this isn't strictly true.

image.thumb.png.e8652768c2757e9ed639c7156cd32cde.png

• Funny 1

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,706 posts
2,730 battles
On 3/1/2019 at 10:07 PM, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

@MrConway Can you suggest the defensive AA tooltip be corrected to no longer suggest it decreases attacker accuracy since this isn't strictly true.

image.thumb.png.e8652768c2757e9ed639c7156cd32cde.png

I'll pass it on, thanks!

• Bad 1