Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
S_c_o_r_p_i_o_n

Warships Premium account

11 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
8 posts
7,838 battles

I would like to dicuss why Wargaming give you premium over 3 games (warships tanks planes) for 1 price

I would like to discuss why Wargaming charge you the same price for just warships premium .

I would like to discuss why wargeming DO NOT charge you 1 price when you have warships premium on multiple servers???????????????

WHY is this WARGAMING...Its the same game!!!!!! why charge me 2 3 or 4 times for it????????

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,897 posts
Vor 7 Minuten, S_c_o_r_p_i_o_n sagte:

I would like to discuss why Wargaming charge you the same price for just warships premium .

because wows premium has a better xp bonus than normal premium

Vor 9 Minuten, S_c_o_r_p_i_o_n sagte:

I would like to discuss why wargeming DO NOT charge you 1 price when you have warships premium on multiple servers???????????????

different servers = different accounts = different premium needed

Players
1,686 posts
4,323 battles
4 hours ago, S_c_o_r_p_i_o_n said:

yeah nice Cash Grab

If you're not interested in listening to what others are telling you, then we're not interested in listening to you.

You had to make separate accounts to play on other servers, correct? As far as WG is concerned, those other accounts are different people and as such any premium account time or premium ships you purchase are only valid for the account you bought them on - i.e. they will not be shared between accounts.

Most of us are fine with only having one account, so we have no need to share premium bonuses with other accounts.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
160 posts

so i bought premium account for WOT. 

came back to WOWS and i see the premium is only for WOT ??????

nice change Wargaming.

if you think i buy it for both games you will be wrong.

sorry but the game is not as good to get double money from me.

you must have enough players in game to do this.

for me its time over- remembering times when premium was for all three accounts.

have fun :cap_rambo:

• Cool 1

[BYOB]
Players
3,626 posts
14,584 battles
2 hours ago, SittingBull123 said:

so i bought premium account for WOT. 

came back to WOWS and i see the premium is only for WOT ??????

nice change Wargaming.

if you think i buy it for both games you will be wrong.

sorry but the game is not as good to get double money from me.

you must have enough players in game to do this.

for me its time over- remembering times when premium was for all three accounts.

have fun :cap_rambo:

There is no WoT specific premium account. The shared premium is still active for all 3 games. The WoWS specific premium is a separate type of premium, and is not connected to or replacing the general premium time.

[BULL]
Players
25 posts
1,559 battles
On 2/12/2019 at 6:48 AM, Aragathor said:

There is no WoT specific premium account. The shared premium is still active for all 3 games. The WoWS specific premium is a separate type of premium, and is not connected to or replacing the general premium time.

I'm mainly a Tanks player and enjoyed the Premium covering all three games as i play a few games in planes and ships too.

Now i find that the 180 days of premium I bought only really covers WoT....

I refuse to buy WoWs premium and will never buy another Premium ship

Pure Greed WG

[C1DFL]
[C1DFL]
Beta Tester
2,130 posts
10,887 battles
Vor 1 Stunde, snowy76 sagte:

I'm mainly a Tanks player and enjoyed the Premium covering all three games as i play a few games in planes and ships too.

Now i find that the 180 days of premium I bought only really covers WoT....

I refuse to buy WoWs premium and will never buy another Premium ship

Pure Greed WG

The "old fashioned" Wargaming Premium should still apply to all 3 titles (Tanks, Warships and Planes) with the same boni.

[TKT]
Players
1 post
913 battles

What Wargaming have done is penalise all those that had gold or doubloons in their account, bought with good money at the time. I can only buy World of Tank time with my gold bought before this fiasco. Now if I play WoW I do not get any premium bonuses. Well, not that was a good player anyway, WoW loses yet another player - and no doubt a lot more.

You should not be able to change the value of the gold already in your account with this underhanded method of obtaining more cash.

[YARRR]
Beta Tester
61 posts

I've found this traversty as well.  Even worse you have a button for WG Premium Account (as opposed to WoWS Premium Account) but when you click on it you are just taken to a page to buy WoWS premium time with a credit card ....

Sign in to follow this