You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nastybabe

Hey, can you fix your game? Thx

98 comments in this topic

[MEMRI]
Players
25 posts
2,323 battles

Tired of getting all my planes one shooted without even using them
Tired of not having the possibility of using my torps because the time it takes to the gap to become tighter is too LONG .......

Did you try your game before lunching this patch, really? 

DO SOMETHING. 

CV are UNPLAYABLE Atm ......... Nerf this [edited]AA i've not payed 400€ for this [edited]game to be treated like a [edited]crap by the devs, make this game GOOD, THANKS.

• Cool 3
  • Funny 5
  • Boring 2

Players
1,978 posts
10,758 battles

You have infinite planes with the rework, deal with it.

*sarcasm*

• Cool 1
  • Bad 2

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
10,784 posts
16,196 battles

Am I the only one who is reaching new heights in performance despite the hotfix? :Smile_hiding:

• Funny 11
  • Boring 2

[THROW]
Players
859 posts
22,947 battles
Just now, El2aZeR said:

Am I the only one who is reaching new heights in performance despite the hotfix? :Smile_hiding:

Don't think anyone really cares mate. We just want them to fix CVs. Good for you if you've had a few lucky games where the enemy isn't in a big ball but that's not the point. 

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

Players
1,978 posts
10,758 battles
4 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

You don't count El2aZeR. We are but mere mortals unlike you :Smile_sceptic:

• Funny 6

Players
183 posts
11,672 battles
9 minutes ago, pra3y said:

*sarcasm*

The only "infinite" is your arrogance and ignorance. Now go try CVs yourself to witness the real facts about "infinite planes" so to stop ridicule yourself even further.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

[NWP]
Players
2,152 posts
13,836 battles

Planes one shotted? Stop flying into the flak clouds.

There, fixed it for you.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
1,978 posts
10,758 battles
1 minute ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

The only "infinite" is your arrogance and ignorance. Now go try CVs yourself to witness the real facts about "infinite planes" so to stop ridicule yourself even further.

20 minutes ago, pra3y said:

*sarcasm*

^^^

• Cool 1

Players
183 posts
11,672 battles
Alle 8/2/2019 alle 09:39, Zedrick ha scritto:

If you paid €400 for a free to play game, you're doing something wrong.

Probably he has paid 400euros in total for this game. Do you have a problem with that? Well if you do go see a doctor. He will fix you up. 

Alle 8/2/2019 alle 10:08, pra3y ha scritto:

^^^

The wording  "infinite planes" is being used to create a false impression. and is in fact FALSE. YOU DO NOT HAVE INFINITE PLANES. You have PLANES THAT ARE RESPAWNING INFINETLY. "infinite planes" is being used by the likes of you to give the false impression you have an "infinite hangar". While in fact you have a very liimited hangar. Your planes might be respawning infinitely but what really matters is THEIR RESPAWNING RATE and that respawning rate is very slow so when you lose the initial  planes they take ages to respawn. Of course one could have known this by simply watching a video or by playing a couple of matches in coop but you couldn't help yourself to do even that. You only could come here and harass people because perhaps its your only way to give a meaning to your  existence by harassing people with [edited] that come out of your arse. So i repeat stop ridiculing yourself even further. You know jackshit about the new CVs and how they work. 

• Cool 3
  • Bad 2

Players
183 posts
11,672 battles

So read again to clear up your head.
This is what you do:
The wording  "infinite planes" is being used to create a false impression. and is in fact FALSE. YOU DO NOT HAVE INFINITE PLANES. You have PLANES THAT ARE RESPAWNING INFINETLY. "infinite planes" is being used by the likes of you to give the false impression that CVs have an "infinite hangar". While in fact you have a very liimited hangar. Your planes might be respawning infinitely but what really matters is THEIR RESPAWNING RATE and that respawning rate is very slow so when you lose the initial  planes they take ages to respawn. Of course one could have known this by simply watching a video or by playing a couple of matches in coop but you couldn't help yourself to do even that. You only could come here and harass people because perhaps its your only way to give a meaning to your  existence by harassing people with [edited] that come out of your arse. So i repeat stop ridiculing yourself even further. You know jackshit about the new CVs and how they work. 

And you do all these, or perhaps you are hired to do this... i don't know which is the most abnoxious... in order to harass people who come to share their thoughts about the game so to make them seem idiots. Well this harassment is something very "low" and despiceable. 

• Cool 3

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
10,784 posts
16,196 battles
34 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

Good for you if you've had a few lucky games where the enemy isn't in a big ball but that's not the point. 

Who says they weren't?

Quite honestly the hotfix has opened my eyes towards certain things. You can no longer afford to simply keep throwing :etc_swear: at a wall and hope something sticks.

In fact you're much better served by playing more akin to a pre-rework CV. It's not like we've never had to deal with no fly zones or AA death balls before.

That means accepting that there are targets which you can only pursue and destroy under special circumstances, cataloging the ones you can actually damage and kill along with prioritizing them according to the situation. It means choosing the best approach and exit vectors that will not only allow damage to be dealt but also for as many aircraft to survive as possible. It means gathering intelligence first and worrying about striking second. It means knowing when to sacrifice planes and when to preserve them. And so forth and so on.

And yes, sometimes it means just flying circles outside of enemy AA range, spotting and waiting for an opportunity.

This is all familiar territory. We've been through this before. Would you have struck something covered by e.g. a full AA Mino in the RTS iteration? Didn't think so.

Just fall back on your previous experience in RTS CVs, adapt it to the current iteration and you should find success very rapidly.

At least that was the case with me. One more or less disastrous match in the Enterprise basically taught me everything I was doing wrong and how I should adapt.

• Cool 18
  • Boring 2

Players
1,978 posts
10,758 battles
4 minutes ago, pali_tz1f0s said:

So read again to clear up your head.
This is what you do:
The wording  "infinite planes" is being used to create a false impression. and is in fact FALSE. YOU DO NOT HAVE INFINITE PLANES. You have PLANES THAT ARE RESPAWNING INFINETLY. "infinite planes" is being used by the likes of you to give the false impression that CVs have an "infinite hangar". While in fact you have a very liimited hangar. Your planes might be respawning infinitely but what really matters is THEIR RESPAWNING RATE and that respawning rate is very slow so when you lose the initial  planes they take ages to respawn. Of course one could have known this by simply watching a video or by playing a couple of matches in coop but you couldn't help yourself to do even that. You only could come here and harass people because perhaps its your only way to give a meaning to your  existence by harassing people with [edited] that come out of your arse. So i repeat stop ridiculing yourself even further. You know jackshit about the new CVs and how they work. 

And you do all these, or perhaps you are hired to do this... i don't know which is the most abnoxious... in order to harass people who come to share their thoughts about the game so to make them seem idiots. Well this harassment is something very "low" and despiceable. 

May RNGesus forgive you and heal your blindness.

• Cool 2
  • Funny 8
  • Bad 1

Players
95 posts
16,011 battles

I’m getting really tired of people spoiling childish rants by countering with solid, practical advice and actionable insights. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 10
  • Bad 1

[THROW]
Players
859 posts
22,947 battles
29 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Who says they weren't?

Quite honestly the hotfix has opened my eyes towards certain things. You can no longer afford to simply keep throwing :etc_swear: at a wall and hope something sticks.

In fact you're much better served by playing more akin to a pre-rework CV. It's not like we've never had to deal with no fly zones or AA death balls before.

That means accepting that there are targets which you can only pursue and destroy under special circumstances, cataloging the ones you can actually damage and kill along with prioritizing them according to the situation. It means choosing the best approach and exit vectors that will not only allow damage to be dealt but also for as many aircraft to survive as possible. It means gathering intelligence first and worrying about striking second. It means knowing when to sacrifice planes and when to preserve them. And so forth and so on.

And yes, sometimes it means just flying circles outside of enemy AA range, spotting and waiting for an opportunity.

This is all familiar territory. We've been through this before. Would you have struck something covered by e.g. a full AA Mino in the RTS iteration? Didn't think so.

Just fall back on your previous experience in RTS CVs, adapt it to the current iteration and you should find success very rapidly.

At least that was the case with me. One more or less disastrous match in the Enterprise basically taught me everything I was doing wrong and how I should adapt.

yeh theres one big problem with your theory. RTS planes turn on a diam. rework planes take ages to turn out of AA. also with RTS you have fighter management whilst you were waiting for a strike opportunity so you were always doing something. now we are supposed to sit and wait untill the enemy decide we can do something? pull the other one. 

• Cool 1

[ARYA]
Players
494 posts
11,654 battles
32 minutes ago, El2aZeR said:

Who says they weren't?

They just want something to click and get lots of damage without thinking ...

• Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Players
5,441 posts
6,734 battles
Alle 8/2/2019 alle 10:43, Darth_Glorious ha scritto:

Jap torpedoes bombers *edited*, you are better to use rockets / bombs for now

I know I'm a terrible CV player, but are IJN rockets actually worth a damn? Because honestly, I never got a fire with them, I do minimal damage even on DDs and I had more success torping DDs prior to the hotfix than using those rockets for like 768 damage or so. Now, I just don't see much reason to hunt any DD except maybe lone Kagero that has no AA to disturb the aiming process.

I wish they'd undo that aiming change, because I basically just resorted to spamming unaimed torps with Ryuujou at times, because unless your target just has no AA, the torps aren't good for anything else. AP DBs are the best there is...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
2,440 posts
2 minutes ago, Seiranko said:

I know I'm a terrible CV player, but are IJN rockets actually worth a damn? Because honestly, I never got a fire with them, I do minimal damage even on DDs and I had more success torping DDs prior to the hotfix than using those rockets for like 768 damage or so. Now, I just don't see much reason to hunt any DD except maybe lone Kagero that has no AA to disturb the aiming process.

I wish they'd undo that aiming change, because I basically just resorted to spamming unaimed torps with Ryuujou at times, because unless your target just has no AA, the torps aren't good for anything else. AP DBs are the best there is...

Yes they work, at least they are less RNG than the mess we have now.

[AAO]
Players
2,251 posts
10,991 battles
1 hour ago, Seiranko said:

Because honestly, I never got a fire with them, I do minimal damage even on DDs and I had more success torping DDs prior to the hotfix than using those rockets for like 768 damage or so. Now, I just don't see much reason to hunt any DD except maybe lone Kagero that has no AA to disturb the aiming process.

firechance is quite low yea. Do you try to get the reticle as small as possible, cause that's quite a difference, even though on DDs there's still some rng involved. Most cruisers also take quite some damage from them.

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
10,784 posts
16,196 battles
3 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

rework planes take ages to turn out of AA.

No ship except DDs has an AA range longer than air spotting range and perhaps most important of all it is consistent as it can no longer be buffed.

And if you know there are AA ships on the field, why would you fly smack dab into enemy formations? Just do it at an angle at the start of a match, after that you can pretty much extrapolate where everything is from the minimap and act accordingly.

Alternatively if you favor speed you can just make your RFs act as sacrificial scouts just like DBs used to be. While your HP may take significant hits, you're unlikely to lose even a single plane if you're paying attention. Just abandon the squad outside of AA once you know where everything is and plan a strike with DBs or TBs instead.

7 minutes ago, Mr_Snoww said:

now we are supposed to sit and wait untill the enemy decide we can do something?

Yes.

While spotting may be a boring job, it is a crucial one and will benefit you in the end. Do you want to win or not?

This is not a solo game. Every class must be reliant on another one for something. CVs must not be any different.

• Cool 7
  • Boring 1

[-AP-]
Players
1,732 posts
4,186 battles

The big issue is that literally ANYTHING must be done to ensure that bobbing doesn't become the new meta. 

And the big problem is, that as soon as CV's become somewhat capable in this rework, blob meta forms. 

I really really don't want the blob meta to stick, but I think the only way to avoid it is by keeping CV's weak, it's sad, but I don't see an alternative

• Cool 5
  • Bad 1

Players
2,544 posts
7,934 battles

Hummm...Few points on this hotfix (being extremely positive here):

Haka torps

Awful, just awful. Both damage, aiming and dropping them so far away from the target.  ANYONE can dodge them.  They went from one end of being easy to use and spam to being very difficult to use and hit something with. They really too far when changing them. 

What i would do?

Simple, shorten the distance of the torps. That way they simply cant drop them too far out. Why this wasn't done is beyond me. 

Haka AP bombs

Are so-so.  Either feat or famine.  The aiming marker is alot bigger then the US ones (HE).

What i would do?

I would make the aiming marker tighter as you need to reward the players efforts on a good drop. However, to stop them just dropping them over the target, I would wider the drop from the highest point.  Basically you can drop HE bombs for a medium high and hit something, but to do it will AP bombs you really have to smell the tobacco of the sailors.

Flack and DPS

The went from one to the other. When the rework first came out if you avoided the flack then it's easy.  Now the DPS slaughters you before the flack. 

What i would do?

They need to bring them closer and meet in the middle. Less DPS and more flack damage.  You need to reward players for using their WASD.  Constant damage and the amount it can cause is too much IMHO.  Increase flack damage and less DSP, not as much as their first rework but close the gap a bit more. Just a little tweaking. 

Flack walls

You are flying then all of a sudden you have a wall, i mean no gaps of flack.  Your planes fly through it killing/crippling most of them.

What i would do?

Have gaps.  Something the play has to do (use WASD) to avoid.  However small that gap might be, something like frogger (those that remember that).  Putting your hands up in the air saying "*edited* can i dodge that" isn't good for the game. 

Spotting

CV players/we are killing DD gameplay.  They are so scared to get into the cap not only at the start, but at any point.

What i would do?

1) CV's can only see the target first, then after what-ever time, the rest of the team can.  Like they are doing with the radar rework?

2) That or make it that your friendly team cant see it at all :Smile_hiding: BUT it's pinged on the mini map as something.  So your team know where it's, but cant physically see it. Something along those lines. 

3) Make it one CV only.  Less CV's mean more space for the DD's to work and use stealth (until CV captains realise that you win games in the new CV's just by spotting the enemy team at all times :cap_tea:).  

WG have shot themselves in the foot with the rework.  They wanted to decease skill gap yet they bring us a console kinda gameplay.  Make is too easy and they are OP, make them bad and noone will play them, not just the ship but the whole line. 

There are other points (blobbing) but a few of mine for now.

Please discuss.

Edited by NickMustaine
Inappropriate remarks
  • Cool 6