You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Bloodless

Farewell ranked

10 comments in this topic

[_OPC_]
Players
442 posts
12,520 battles

nothing unusual

shot-19_02.07_00_09.01-0938.thumb.jpg.e821168e92e5a00d64a2b83e13e65e7e.jpg

The question is why so many :etc_swear: fail to get at least half XP of the top scorer...

[BBMM]
Players
3,701 posts
4,021 battles
2 minutes ago, morgoroth said:

nothing unusual

The question is why so many :etc_swear: fail to get at least half XP of the top scorer...

I know why: in chat, everybody says hey lets go A, lots of Ok OK OK Ok.

Then you turn your fat BB and go A. Next time you look they all went C. 

And then you spot the whole enemy team, which went A. :cap_like:

• Cool 4

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,206 battles
1 hour ago, Captain_Bloodless said:

Looks like the top scorer of the enemy team managed to have more points than me.

I think i reached my lethal dose of salt for this season.

You didn't double the XP of your teams 2nd place, so there's still room to grow :Smile_trollface:

Embrace the salt, salt is a way of life!

• Funny 3

[AAO]
Players
2,249 posts
10,991 battles
2 hours ago, Captain_Bloodless said:

Looks like the top scorer of the enemy team managed to have more points than me.

I think i reached my lethal dose of salt for this season.

shot-19.02.08_00.38.25-0669.jpg

Well, you only had one optimal BB and DD. Reds had two of each... So you deserve the loss.

(Yea I'm being sarcastic. The "premiums + kita" spam is the reason I refuse to play ranked, together with that specific mode.)

• Funny 1

Players
595 posts
14,748 battles

I don't usually bother with ranked battles because of the extreme frustration that comes with it.

As another comment pointed out half the time the team agree a plan to go A, you go A and everyone else dissappears to C, or the other favourite where a long range HE throwing cruiser hides miles away from the battle waiting, so he can be the last one alive if the battle goes wrong and then can farm damage in order to keep his star. 

But what I can never understand is why are the worst players who either die right away or do nothing always the loudest to complain in chat all the damn battle. 

[PC]
Players
273 posts

Easier said than done, but remain calm in the satisfaction that you could do no more.  If you come top and save a star with a performance like that, I tend to think of a middle digit aimed at the rest of the team and WG. And I try to see a positive from it......hopefully. 

Beta Tester
2,816 posts
10,550 battles
8 hours ago, That_Other_Nid said:

I know what you mean. Above average stats do not translate into a above average winrate. 

F890FC509C6BDEA941EACF438F1E5858E44096C7

In 19 battles anything can happen - the sample is too small. 

But if you can improve something, it is the 0.7 average frags. Arms Race is won or lost by finishing low health targets, because of the permanent heals. 

• Cool 1