You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Goktsu

End of CV goodbye

19 comments in this topic

Players
144 posts

Once again War-gaming you have hit the nail on the coffin. After the CV change of gameplay which changed the game into an android playstore type game for CV player , you then decide to kill the entire CV line with this major nerf....

I really think you guys have no idea what you doing at this moment.

All you had to do is only allow 1 cv per match and all problem solved, instead you destroy the class..... Congratulations once again.

• Cool 3
  • Boring 2

[COMFY]
Players
137 posts
9,852 battles
37 minutes ago, Goktsu said:

Once again War-gaming you have hit the nail on the coffin. After the CV change of gameplay which changed the game into an android playstore type game for CV player , you then decide to kill the entire CV line with this major nerf....

All you had to do is only allow 1 cv per match and all problem solved, instead you destroy the class..... Congratulations once again.

it was unplayable before the hotfix (for non CVs)

it's unplayable after it (for CVs)

so - let's see what the future brings?

i mean they will tweak it in the future

• Funny 1

[NWP]
Players
5,864 posts
7,147 battles

Is it really that hard to understand that balancing is not finished?

I simply dont get it... Are people that impatient these days? if its not the way they want RIGHT AWAY, they start moaning.

• Cool 10
  • Funny 1

Players
412 posts
1,686 battles
10 minutes ago, Darth_Glorious said:

My advice is to stop playing CV until when they sort out the mess to make RN CVs even more appealing for upcoming release

WG can't sort out the mess they created unless they get the stats from real people and not bots playing the game on a test server. If nobody plays nothing happens, you CV players, and the rest of us, are guinea pigs, we spend out credits and gold and all so WG can tweak their game.

• Cool 2

[BBMM]
Players
3,701 posts
4,021 battles
19 minutes ago, 250swb said:

WG can't sort out the mess they created unless they get the stats from real people and not bots playing the game on a test server. If nobody plays nothing happens, you CV players, and the rest of us, are guinea pigs, we spend out credits and gold and all so WG can tweak their game.

So far I am EARNING credits even in a Langley... :Smile_trollface:

But agreed you should NOT spend gold on anything while this lasts. There is a saying about that too:

Spoiler

WoWS is like a box of chocolates, you never know which one is gonna give you diarrhea. 

Players
144 posts

The questions remains , can we get refunds from all the doubloons we spent on our CV?

If anyone told me they would have done this in the near future i would have never invested into the CV line.

Feeling like i got scammed and was sold something that was not as described.

If they don't want CV players in this game , then issue refunds and be done with it.

• Cool 2
  • Boring 1

[BBMM]
Players
3,701 posts
4,021 battles
49 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

I simply dont get it... Are people that impatient these days? if its not the way they want RIGHT AWAY, they start moaning.

Ah well... I remember the cruiser-from-hell at Narai... and lots of other stuff. 

But then again, why moan - they TRY at least to do something. 

Yeah they ff-d it up but at least they tried, and QUICK too... and I think after some time they'll fix it. 

Meanwhile I'm starting Hood and see how many planes I can shoot down :Smile_trollface:  :cap_like:

[ADRIA]
[ADRIA]
Players
4,945 posts
7,206 battles
2 hours ago, DFens_666 said:

They'd be moaning even if it was the right way immediately :cap_tea:

1 hour ago, Goktsu said:

The questions remains , can we get refunds from all the doubloons we spent on our CV?

Answer is simple - learn to read

1 hour ago, Goktsu said:

If anyone told me they would have done this in the near future i would have never invested into the CV line.

Information about this was plastered all over literally everything for at least 4...6 months by now, probably even longer.

I have no idea how can you miss that, and yet you now proved that with enough blind ignorance it's possible.

Does it hurt walking into lampposts, doors and walls all the time because you decided to ignore the simple fact that they are in your way?

Btw, how is that profile pic & GIF in your signature even allowed? :cap_hmm:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
1,633 posts
5,964 battles
3 hours ago, Goktsu said:

We dont want CVs ingame, delete techline or nerf to hell

Beta Tester
2,185 posts
6,431 battles
1 hour ago, Goktsu said:

Wow, the ammount of people who "signed" that :Smile_smile:

With everything thats going on i think i made the right choice,... Take a few weeks vacation and come back when things get somewhat in order :Smile_Default:

Beta Tester
4,528 posts
9,851 battles
2 hours ago, ___V_E_N_O_M___ said:

We dont want CVs ingame, delete techline or nerf to hell

We don't want you ingame either.

Players
183 posts
11,672 battles
4 hours ago, Goktsu said:

I am kinda same boat but i don't believe in petitions. Any time you invest real money in digital products you should be ready to accept that those products might not be up to expectation or their quality to change dramaticly all of a sudden if their maker decides so. It's also into EULA. Now i didn't say that what they did was "nice" or "professional" but if life is the sum-up of experiences think of what happened as just another one that costed you an X sum of money that wasn't so important to you anyway otherwise you would have spend it elsewhere to cover real life needs. And all in all perhaps what happened is for the best. Cause since people won't be playing CVs after this nerf the game will get back to what it was these past few months which imo was a very healthy state where all had fun. Now if the objective is to make the game fun for us at least with the disappearence of CVs it will be fun again. Guaranteed. :) 

[SCRUB]
[SCRUB]
Beta Tester
2,445 posts
6,778 battles
5 hours ago, Goktsu said:

Feeling like i got scammed and was sold something that was not as described.

If they don't want CV players in this game , then issue refunds and be done with it.

You spent dubloons on the cv line? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!  You guys are the best bit about coming to read the forums.