Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ISanych

Sold Hakuryu and XP was transferred to Hashidate

21 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[BBMM]
Beta Tester
15 posts
7,072 battles

After 0.8 release I sold tier 6+ CVs as I did not like playing CVs on test server. After seeing how OP Hakuryo was I bought it back (Shokaku was only researched but not bought).

After today's patch I sold Hakuryo again and XP was transferred to Hashidate and not to free XP as I was expecting. Is there a way to recover this XP or it lost?

Hashi.jpg

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[PHL]
Beta Tester
164 posts
8,981 battles

Nope. As stated in patch notes and dedicated article, FreeXP only for carriers researched/bought before 8.0.

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Beta Tester
15 posts
7,072 battles

Nice. They ruined CVs in 8.0.1 and there is no way to recover after that. And if they will fix CVs again I even would not be able to buy Haku back as XP transferred to useless ship :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Beta Tester
15 posts
7,072 battles
1 minute ago, ColonelPete said:

It helps to not act rashly.

CV gameplay is not fixed as it is.

You right. Ok, will consider 330k xp lost as added bonus to nice cv rework

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BLITZ]
Modder
4,200 posts
7,710 battles
1 hour ago, ISanych said:

You right. Ok, will consider 330k xp lost as added bonus to nice cv rework

You cannot blame WG for your fault to properly read the patchnotes.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
104 posts
24,381 battles

Well, for months the WG has continuously reassured that with the changes in the CVs line no player would have lost anything, they would have only gained ...
It is hard to believe that the transfer of XP from poraerei tierX to tier 1 ships, is a gain for CVs players disappointed by the rework. :Smile_medal:

 

But it is clear that at the WG, what they say, write and do, are things that never coincide. :Smile_trollface:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
18,838 posts
12,049 battles
27 minutes ago, Silver_Leviathan said:

Well, for months the WG has continuously reassured that with the changes in the CVs line no player would have lost anything, they would have only gained ...
It is hard to believe that the transfer of XP from poraerei tierX to tier 1 ships, is a gain for CVs players disappointed by the rework. :Smile_medal:

 

But it is clear that at the WG, what they say, write and do, are things that never coincide. :Smile_trollface:

Yes, if you are ignorant.

All others, inlcuding me, got their Free XP.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,050 posts
8,804 battles

I'm actually baffled by the sheer amount of people that apaprently have some form of reading disability.

 

If your mother tells you to not put your hand into the fire, and you still decide to put your hand into it, then how is your mother to blame for you not correctly interpreting the extent of the seriousness of the warning she gave you on a silver platter?

 

It must be some form of ignorance or something. Or people are just sloppy readers, which makes it their own fault 100% and any lashout is just cognitive dissonance (such a lovely word, read it on the forums somewhere).

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Beta Tester
15 posts
7,072 battles
1 hour ago, NothingButTheRain said:

I'm actually baffled by the sheer amount of people that apaprently have some form of reading disability.

 

If your mother tells you to not put your hand into the fire, and you still decide to put your hand into it, then how is your mother to blame for you not correctly interpreting the extent of the seriousness of the warning she gave you on a silver platter?

 

It must be some form of ignorance or something. Or people are just sloppy readers, which makes it their own fault 100% and any lashout is just cognitive dissonance (such a lovely word, read it on the forums somewhere).

Yes I have not read patch notes. I only heard that I'm not loosing anything by selling CVs. Yes, we already established that WG is great and I'm stupid. But they reworked CVs twice - CV in 0.8 is very different from CVs in 0.8.0.1 - we get compensated for 0.8 changes and middle finger after 0.8.0.1 (or huge dildo in my case).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
18,838 posts
12,049 battles
16 minutes ago, ISanych said:

Yes I have not read patch notes. I only heard that I'm not loosing anything by selling CVs. Yes, we already established that WG is great and I'm stupid. But they reworked CVs twice - CV in 0.8 is very different from CVs in 0.8.0.1 - we get compensated for 0.8 changes and middle finger after 0.8.0.1 (or huge dildo in my case).

 

On 2/7/2019 at 10:19 PM, ColonelPete said:

It helps to not act rashly.

CV gameplay is not fixed as it is.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Beta Tester
15 posts
7,072 battles
2 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

It helps to not act rashly.

CV gameplay is not fixed as it is.

Again, we already established that I'm stupid, but maybe my post will help smart people to learn from my mistake. What the point of your repeating posts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Beta Tester
15 posts
7,072 battles
26 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Because you are obviously thinking that CV will stay as there are...

I don't care about CVs state - but I have full confidence in WG that they will be a a huge mess for a while and end up as crap. I only cared about XP I lost, because I was planing to get 3 more T10, but got big FU instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Beta Tester
15 posts
7,072 battles
33 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

And that is your problem.

When you do not care, you get f..ed up by reality.

Ok, let me use an analogy.

I went to a dark alley and was raped there.

You telling me that it is ok, because it was a sign nearby, that if you'll go into an alley you will be raped.

And my points are:

1) I have not seen that sign.

2) It is not ok to rape even if you have a sign.

3) I'm upset being raped does not matter have I seen the sign or not.

Now I expect an educational respond from you that my analogy is bad or that being raped is good for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CATS]
Players
18,838 posts
12,049 battles

No.

You heard a rumor that someone will pay a couple of hundred bucks for your old Playstation One.

You went there and got offered 20 bucks. You sold it anyway.

And now you complain that you got only 20 bucks and not a couple hundred.

 

Nobody forced you to sell the ships in the arsenal!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Beta Tester
15 posts
7,072 battles
1 hour ago, ColonelPete said:

No.

You heard a rumor that someone will pay a couple of hundred bucks for your old Playstation One.

You went there and got offered 20 bucks. You sold it anyway.

And now you complain that you got only 20 bucks and not a couple hundred.

 

Nobody forced you to sell the ships in the arsenal!

Now I see how you got so many posts. Demagoguery is strong in you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
4,050 posts
8,804 battles
23 hours ago, ISanych said:

Yes I have not read patch notes. I only heard that I'm not loosing anything by selling CVs. Yes, we already established that WG is great and I'm stupid. But they reworked CVs twice - CV in 0.8 is very different from CVs in 0.8.0.1 - we get compensated for 0.8 changes and middle finger after 0.8.0.1 (or huge dildo in my case).

If you relied on what you heard, the person who told you this trolled you hard.

And regarding the anology, you basically went on to buy a house, you thought it was worth 300k but on the contract itself it said it cost 3m but you did not read and signed anyway.

 

In the end, it's always your own responsibility to be informed. I do agree that this info can be harder to find even for me. And the UI is not the best to say the least (the lags are often infuriating). But it's your responsibility and you can't blame someone else for your mistakes, just because you (for whatever reason) could not be bothered to go look up and (carefully) read the patchnotes. I mean, it's a LOT of damage if you mess up here. I wouldn't want to lose 300k FXP due to a misclick, so to say. Most people won't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TFZ]
[TFZ]
Players
63 posts
5,611 battles
On 2/9/2019 at 2:20 PM, ISanych said:

Yes I have not read patch notes. I only heard that I'm not loosing anything by selling CVs. Yes, we already established that WG is great and I'm stupid. But they reworked CVs twice - CV in 0.8 is very different from CVs in 0.8.0.1 - we get compensated for 0.8 changes and middle finger after 0.8.0.1 (or huge dildo in my case).

 

Just a note, the CV changes were never claimed to be completed as of 0.8.0.0 or the hotfix, WG always intended to adjust numbers of the various mechanics in CV play post-release, because they could not get better numbers from doing more PTS testing etc. So the CV will see a lot of changes probably over the next couple of months. PERSONALLY, I believe the nerf in the hotfix was to please the majority of the players who came out with a loud outcry against the CV rework, that didn't want to wait for the next patch where WG would have time to properly assess what was causing the issue mechanic wise. I also think that was overall a wise choice in that weak CV will be an easier mouthful to swallow as players get use to playing with a larger CV population (frankly some of the issues with the rework has less to do with the rework and more to the absence of CV in the majority of the games prior to the rework), now they can buff CV to a more intended level. Hopefully, fix the huge down tiered problem CV currently have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×