9 comments in this topic

[GB1]
Beta Tester
50 posts

Since 8.0 went live I have been having an issue with my premium time. I had a not insignificant amount of premium left on what I purchased then this I won 2 crates giving me extra premium time from the mission rewards but the first for 3 days premium then an additional 1 day of premium however instead of adding this additional time to the premium time I paid for it has completly replaced it.   Thus I now have less than one day of premium time on my account I have submitted a ticket but was effectively told to F#@ OFF and have not had my premium time recredited back to me could you please reimburse me with my premium time if it is not done by midday tomorrow I will be left with no choice but to formally request that my bank recover the money I paid as under European Consumer protection law you have not provided the good or services required and are liable

[PHL]
Beta Tester
164 posts
8,992 battles

Was your "not insignificant amount of premium" (how much is not insignificant) WG-Premium or WoWS-Premium?

In first case, your mission reward (WoWS-Premium) replaced the WG-Premium and you received 25 Dubloons per day.

[WG-EU]
WG Team, WoWs Wiki Team
3,499 posts
12,281 battles

Can you please open the game and tell me how much Wargaming Premium Time and how much Warships Premium Time you have? For the difference between these two, read this article: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/wows-premium/

[GB1]
Beta Tester
50 posts

at the moment it is saying I have 1 day of warship premium and 2 days of wargaming premium however before the patch I had significantly more (over a month of premium) however when I won the crates instead of adding the time to my pre-existing premium times it deleted my time and replaced it with the amounts received from the boxes .  If it is the case that wargaming changed my old premium to 25 gold a day I have not received that gold and even if I had it would still be a criminal offence under European consumer legislation as it would in effect be a bait and switch (something Wargaming US were found guilty over the Humblebundles a few years ago) as I had paid for one product and been given a different product without my written consent and the new product is of a marked lower quality It is obvious wargaming have no concept of consumer rights and I will be reclaiming my money etc in the morning

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,701 posts
2,666 battles
9 hours ago, southjn said:

at the moment it is saying I have 1 day of warship premium and 2 days of wargaming premium however before the patch I had significantly more (over a month of premium) however when I won the crates instead of adding the time to my pre-existing premium times it deleted my time and replaced it with the amounts received from the boxes .  If it is the case that wargaming changed my old premium to 25 gold a day I have not received that gold and even if I had it would still be a criminal offence under European consumer legislation as it would in effect be a bait and switch (something Wargaming US were found guilty over the Humblebundles a few years ago) as I had paid for one product and been given a different product without my written consent and the new product is of a marked lower quality It is obvious wargaming have no concept of consumer rights and I will be reclaiming my money etc in the morning

It seems you misfiled the ticket to support, which is why you didn't get the right answer - apologies.

Please re-open it and we will gladly explain what happened, but I recommend you go an read this article first as it will probably answer your questions: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/wows-premium/

[GB1]
Beta Tester
50 posts
4 hours ago, MrConway said:

It seems you misfiled the ticket to support, which is why you didn't get the right answer - apologies.

Please re-open it and we will gladly explain what happened, but I recommend you go an read this article first as it will probably answer your questions: https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/wows-premium/

Your post does not answer the issue and it is clear that your actions are a clear and material breach of Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EU . as such I will be instructing my bank to reclaim all funds I have ever given to your organisation in the last 13 months in accordance with my Statutory rights as well as lodging a formal review of your commercial licences within the EU trade zone unless you sort this to my satisfaction.

[WG-EU]
[WG-EU]
WG Staff, Alpha Tester
2,701 posts
2,666 battles
2 hours ago, southjn said:

Your post does not answer the issue and it is clear that your actions are a clear and material breach of Consumer Rights Directive 2011/83/EU . as such I will be instructing my bank to reclaim all funds I have ever given to your organisation in the last 13 months in accordance with my Statutory rights as well as lodging a formal review of your commercial licences within the EU trade zone unless you sort this to my satisfaction.

As noted, you can re-open the customer support ticket and get answers/help for your issue there.

[CATS]
Players
18,872 posts
12,052 battles
2 hours ago, southjn said:

Do that. And tells us how it went :Smile_trollface:

Players
72 posts
9,423 battles

I have a ticket open asking for premium time to be reinstated. I complete two Belle Epoch pages
and was due two days of premium time, but only awarded one. When I submitted a ticket, I was
told I received all I was due. I submitted a second ticket just now. Its only one day of premium time,
but when a player reports this, it ought to be taken seriously and if the game's back end can't determine
what happened, it costs WG nothing to award a day's premium. Unless a player is obviously abusing the
system.