Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DreadArchangel

Larger pve teams

9 comments in this topic

Weekend Tester
810 posts

Is there any reason why wg can't or won't make the pve  teams bigger instead of just 8 ships aside ?? The amount of people that play pve i think could support it

[PUPSI]
Privateer
7,897 posts
Vor 3 Minuten, DreadArchangel sagte:

The amount of people that play pve i think could support it 

it is still quite common that coop teams have to be filled up with bots because there are not enough human players so...

• Cool 1

[TTT]
Players
4,453 posts
7,947 battles

that, and with the one-sided slaughter that Coop almost always is larger teams would not change a thing because the bot team would still lose at 0pts...

[ALONE]
Players
1,417 posts
10,918 battles
1 hour ago, Tyrendian89 said:

that, and with the one-sided slaughter that Coop almost always is larger teams would not change a thing because the bot team would still lose at 0pts...

Actually, when there are only less than 4 humans, it sometimes is quite hard. Our "friendly" bots tend to lose with their AI-side cousins for some reason, and if "homo" are total potatoes or other afkers it can mean a hard carry or a loss. 

1 hour ago, DreadArchangel said:

Not seen that happen in a long while, what time are you playing at tho ?

After midnight it is common to have only 2-3 homo sapiens or less in a co-op game. 

But still, I would prefer teams to be 12 v 12 because even if your bots eventually lose you have more time to react & carry...

In small 8v8 teams, sometimes bots are spawned as a single ship and they die quite fast because AI is programmed to rush suicidally.

• Cool 2

Players
4,128 posts
7,634 battles
1 hour ago, Tyrendian89 said:

I was thinking today, that there could be more bots then humans? As in 8 vs 12 or something like that? Got the idea, because the last days you are sometimes the only BB vs 3 bot-BBs (because of the CVs) which really made things challenging from time to time.

4 minutes ago, EdiJo said:

Our "friendly" bots tend to lose with their AI-side cousins for some reason,

The enemy bots are 100% equipped with better KI than th bots we get as a replacement for missing players.

[WJDE]
Beta Tester
555 posts
8,741 battles

Unless it's a global change, wg doesn't touch coop.

iT's jUsT fOr tRaiNiNg!

53 minutes ago, ForlornSailor said:

I was thinking today, that there could be more bots then humans?

Even current games with a handicap (cv on hooman team) are too hard for some people. A game with just a cv +1-2 other humans (which can happen even when there a re 30k online) are a coin toss.

Players
4,128 posts
7,634 battles
1 minute ago, orzel286 said:

Even current games with a handicap (cv on hooman team) are too hard for some people. A game with just a cv +1-2 other humans (which can happen even when there a re 30k online) are a coin toss.

Im sure they could implement a mechanic, that will reverse to 8vs8 games, when there is a bot on the human side. That would solve that problem. But yea, I know, coop is too hard for some people, so even 8 humans vs 12 bots might end badly ^^

[SWTP]
Players
980 posts
8,663 battles
1 godzinę temu, ForlornSailor napisał:

Im sure they could implement a mechanic, that will reverse to 8vs8 games, when there is a bot on the human side. That would solve that problem. But yea, I know, coop is too hard for some people, so even 8 humans vs 12 bots might end badly ^^

I was really puzzled when grinding snowflakes that some players even tried to discuss tactics in a chat like cap this or that:cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

Sign in to follow this