Sign in to follow this  
Branovic

Tier 8 non premiums CVs are unplayable in tier 10mm

4 comments in this topic

[UKP]
Beta Tester
28 posts
3,063 battles

this Update 0.8.0.1 hotfix has  killed my shokaku, is wargaming  incapable balancing anything, tier 8 non premium CVs are suffering and tier 10 CVs  are overpowerd 

all am getting are tier 10 games in my tier 8 Cv and i  cant even get close to drop  a battelship all i can do is bully a enemy destroyer and that is it ,  and now with this new hotfix they nerf my tier 8 CV even more. Tier 8 CVs need +1-1MM  

• Cool 2

[BHSFL]
[BHSFL]
Players
1,925 posts

I said that in other words too....and yes, strange enough this puts even more pressure on DD as they have become the  ONLY viable target since anyone else will blow you right out of the sky.

I could swear after the hotfix i can send up  rocket squads with less downtime  really making DD miserable.

Sorry DD players...WG forces me to do that to get even scraps of XP and credits. I do feel honorless while attacking DD too as i know they can do little about it.

Don't ask for nerfs, ask for viable gamplay for all classes. Could have prevented this seemingly panicked hotfix, for as long as it lasts.

Players
53 posts

Yep it's very painful now to play in a cv got the same thing.Can't do almost nothing then shoot dd's  and spot,bud mostly  end up -credits.And they made this rework so more people want to play more cv's? Oh-boy.

[TRRC]
Players
601 posts
On 2/7/2019 at 3:50 PM, Branovic said:

this Update 0.8.0.1 hotfix has  killed my shokaku, is wargaming  incapable balancing anything, tier 8 non premium CVs are suffering and tier 10 CVs  are overpowerd 

all am getting are tier 10 games in my tier 8 Cv and i  cant even get close to drop  a battelship all i can do is bully a enemy destroyer and that is it ,  and now with this new hotfix they nerf my tier 8 CV even more. Tier 8 CVs need +1-1MM  

Problem, with Shokaku after that bloody Hotfix is they gave her torps planes a dispersion of 70% because you do not have any Aiming assistant, so you try to aim but when you click first to attack you're not able to change direction a little, not even correct 1 degree the roll of planes! So you often ending up with a distorted drop : one left one right... and you drop only 2... ridiculous!

I did a test today clicked for attack and not touch any key, the aiming get wider anyway just because you keeping your mouse in the hand to click for the drop.... Ah, ah, ah... what a joke! Completely unplayable, Ryujo also!

Developers do not play, they're just nerds...coders. The problem I think is someone higher that has some ego problems and want to show he/she's got the power to change the game, whatever other think! Already you can see after that Hotfix and CV many do not play as often as they use to...

Another EGO problematic boss at WG is the one that had that very bad and unsuccessful idea to recycle Arms Race into the Ranked... They ruined also the beloved Rankes! Unbelievable

Sign in to follow this