Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
1FuriousGinger

Trouble downloading PTS

5 comments in this topic

Players
4 posts
3,943 battles

Hello all. I've been trying to dl the PTS since last night, pc left on all night. I keep getting told  its 'resuming installation'  followed by 'download speed has gone down to zero check internet connection'  followed by another message telling me 'downloading updates not possible, we are working on it. Retry in...' followed by a 60 sec count down. The problem seems to be WGs end but I am not very pc savvy and just wanted to ask if anyone else is having this problem or is there something i'm doing wrong? Any help/suggestions will be greatfully received or if there's any comment from Mr Conway if it is a problem his end? thanks in advance and as prove of my limited pc knowledge I have no idea how to delete the blue highlighted Mr Conway at the end of this message. :cap_hmm::Smile_Default:  @MrConway

Players
4 posts
3,943 battles

Thank you Mr Conway but I am still unable to download the pts. My internet connection is fine but still being told to check it. Anyone with some advice please!

Players
4 posts
3,943 battles

Thank you Mr Conway but I am still unable to download the pts. My internet connection is fine but still being told to check it. Anyone with some advice please!

Sign in to follow this